jengo333

Jan 28, 2021
Game is amazing, fun to play, good story, and several straight up moments where I laughed so hard I was doubled over and still bust out laughing when I think back on them. Really well done, looking forward to more. :)

Reactions: RukiRG and Picc4h

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks Bella's ass and breasts are too oversized. I mean I love a brazilian butt but this is a tad too much.
I think it looks slightly odd in some outfits, Tennis one for example and a few others but during animated scenes it looks pretty good

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I always said my best girl Bella would not tolerate the MC having relations with Cathy or Jade, which is why I avoid them on my Bella route, but goddamn - even though I knew sooner or later the rejection was coming while playing a different route, I wasn't prepared. And as if it wasn't bad enough, I've had to suffer through two distinct soul-crushing dialogs in her car, depending on the route I played, and I'm not even through all my routes yet.

It's like someone punched a hole in my chest and ripped out my heart...and then replaced that heart with another heart. And yeah, it's a heart, but it's like...it's not my heart. And I want my heart, so I like have to walk around without it, and DPC is like...Hey, OFT! How are you doing? But he is never like asking himself what his part is in this. And I'm like "I'm doing good", but I'm not - but I am doing good at the same time because I'm me. Like wow! How hard is it to understand that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
bella is perfect and im waiting for the moment when she is going to totally ruin mc
as she said we have just to wait until each stop is pulled out and we already know the first one is gone away (her wedding ring) but how many others?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I always said my best girl Bella would not tolerate the MC having relations with Cathy or Jade, which is why I avoid them on my Bella route, but goddamn - even though I knew sooner or later the rejection was coming while playing a different route, I wasn't prepared. And as if it wasn't bad enough, I've had to suffer through two distinct soul-crushing dialogs in her car, depending on the route I played, and I'm not even through all my routes yet.

It's like someone punched a hole in my chest and ripped out my heart...and then replaced that heart with another heart. And yeah, it's a heart, but it's like...it's not my heart. And I want my heart, so I like have to walk around without it, and DPC is like...Hey, OFT! How are you doing? But he is never like asking himself what his part is in this. And I'm like "I'm doing good", but I'm not - but I am doing good at the same time because I'm me. Like wow! How hard is it to understand that?

Seems someone else ate your pizza.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Wait, is there a split where you lose out on Bella if you're with Josy/Maya? I haven't seen that. So far in my game up till where EP7 ends, I'm successfully wooing: Maya, Josy, Sage, Jill and Bella. I've lost Quinn/Cathy/Jade and womp womp, don't get that SAUCY Nicole/Sandy scene if you keep Jill going.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
But she's definitely not blind or stupid.
So I'm sure she can think of an explanation of why MC and Bella are so close. MC is probably just really friendly and hates pants

Bingus99

Apr 6, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks MC's father should have actually been Derek's Dad? I mean their appearance is so similar and also both of them has a great sense of humor.

wannafuck

Nov 17, 2018
guys hold up, remember when you go to the elderly to take care of them, during that scene while talking to derek and cleaning dentures is that leah in the background? i found her very similar with the nurse uniform and all that. am i tripping or did you notice that too? or am i too late and yall discussed it already?

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I don't know if this is strange, but ,have you imagined how the voices of MainLi and the other girls would be heard? :rolleyes: :unsure:

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks MC's father should have actually been Derek's Dad? I mean their appearance is so similar and also both of them has a great sense of humor.
I thought the same, it even seems that DPC had recycled that character, they are very similar.
But I doubt it, they just look alike and that's it.

Reactions: Bingus99
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes