jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
In my first playthrough after I have read the text about choices having consequences, I played cautiously and realistically, taking care of not screw things up with the girls I like, after I finished the game and reading the walkthrough and this forum I saw that there were no consequences at all, then I said "fuck it" and restarted the game in a manwhore route(except for J&M) to unlock all the scenes. Now imagine my face losing my main LI(Bella) because of a woman that I was not even interested in the first place(Cathy) :KEK: but that's quite reasonable, she found one of her best friends panties on her car, that's so fucked up, the worst part was seeing mc saying that he doesn't know what he wants(when I do), but it's also reasonable since my mc was fucking everything that moves.

I didn't get the scene in Tybalt's presentation in any of my saves, I officially give up on seeing all branches with only a few saves, I'm gonna play only with my 2 saves and see the rest through the cheat mod. What supposed to be a silly prank that I thought was risky and I didn't think it was funny at all really became something else, it may be worth the trouble :KEK: I really don't know what to think about that scene, I don't know if the things will get clear and the mc will be forced to choose and I'll miss important development or if the things will be screwed and I dodged a bullet.

if that is the direction that things are going, I don't want to see what's going to happen when sage finds out about the restaurant and mc using it :KEK:

that being said, I think it's weird for DPC to make the mc that had a date with Jill say that he wants to be more than a fuck buddy to Sage because we had a chance to end things with every other girl in this game, but there's no going back from sage(and jade I think). I just hope I won't be screwed for this. Plus, here's a funny fact: I have a fucked up save when I'm on all LI's routes, which I use only for unlocking J&M scenes, in this save I kissed Maya in the library and nothing happened :KEK:

Reactions: goldenrule91

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks Bella's ass and breasts are too oversized. I mean I love a brazilian butt but this is a tad too much.
More breasts than ass. Her breasts are just too overdone. She would have breasts of a more reasonable size (the ass a little adjusted too otherwise it would be too Kardashian), she would be perfect.

MZERO

Jun 7, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 96, in script
jump startEvent
ScriptError: could not find label 'startEvent'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 96, in script
jump startEvent
File "C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc compressed\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'startEvent'.

I got the above and other errors when I enter ep7 and still get it after re-download the game.Is this the error of the game or my save?

Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
I didn't get the scene in Tybalt's presentation in any of my saves, I officially give up on seeing all branches with only a few saves, I'm gonna play only with my 2 saves and see the rest through the cheat mod. What supposed to be a silly prank that I thought was risky and I didn't think it was funny at all really became something else, it may be worth the trouble :KEK:
Doesn't matter whatever consequences that choice will bring, taking that dickpic is always worth it just to see tybalt's face of humiliation.
I have 4 runs saved, each with their own affinity and LI and I still took it on all 4, even the CHICKs runs. :KEK:

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Worst update? really? lmao
This was probably one of the best episodes, the only thing wrong with this update is the whole rebound guy thing out of nowhere, but that was it.
Some people really just won't be happy and can't be satisfied.
It is my opinion just like i wrote. Offcourse you can like it it is natural , i didn't . You should more respect other people opinions.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Doesn't matter whatever consequences that choice will bring, taking that dickpic is always worth it just to see tybalt's face of humiliation.
I have 4 runs saved, each with their own affinity and LI and I still took it on all 4, even the CHICKs runs. :KEK:
I'm more amused at the girls watching the slide show immediately knowing who's dick it is too lmao xD

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
because we had a chance to end things with every other girl in this game, but there's no going back from sage
Come to think of it, apart from Jill in this episode, we can't stop anything.

Bella and Sage, we can't stop. M + J, it's a bit special, but we can't stop either.

I think Bella's reaction to Cathy is a warning from DPC to tell us that the party will be over soon. So the MC will have choices to make very quickly.

Or (and that's going to make a lot of people cry) no warning, and the penalties will drop.

There is a character that we do not listen to enough, it is the MC. I don't have the dialogs in mind, but the MC tells the different LIs that he wants a serious relationship (he says this explicitly or implicitly to all the LIs). From the perspective of the girls, after the fine words of the MC, there would be something to be very angry about.

Reactions: goldenrule91

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
It feels to me like J/M are gonna be the freebie overall and then when it comes to Sage/Jill we'll probably have to make a choice. I get the feeling though if you pursue Jill you will still have the option for Bella given how close they are.

But given how EP6/7 handled Sage vs Jill moments, I feel like that choice is looming and I'm dreading it cause Sage REALLY surprised me at how awesome she is and Jill was an absolute 10/10 would bang 9 ways till Sunday as soon as I saw her.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I'm more amused at the girls watching the slide show immediately knowing who's dick it is too lmao xD
I'm my playthroughs only Josy and Sage recognizes the MC's dick, is there anyone else?

Come to think of it, apart from Jill in this episode, we can't stop anything.

Bella and Sage, we can't stop. M + J, it's a bit special, but we can't stop either.

I think Bella's reaction to Cathy is a warning from DPC to tell us that the party will be over soon. So the MC will have choices to make very quickly.

Or (and that's going to make a lot of people cry) no warning, and the penalties will drop.

There is a character that we do not listen to enough, it is the MC. I don't have the dialogs in mind, but the MC tells the different LIs that he wants a serious relationship (he says this explicitly or implicitly to all the LIs). From the perspective of the girls, after the fine words of the MC, there would be something to be very angry about.
If you don't get Bella's lewd scene in episode 5 you can refuse her visit on episode 6, getting you out of her romantic path. With Sage, you have the choice of telling her that you might want something else later or that you're just horny like her.

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
So I had to start the game for the beginning do to one incident in Chapter 4 at first I was like confuse towards the end of the game when Tybalt was doing his presentation with Jill and Josy present in class and what comes after that is a screenshot of the MC's junk on the big screen even though I corrected my mistake and started over it still gave that scene so I guess that's unavoidable even though I didn't pick that option in Chapter 4 with Tybalt's phone .

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
So I had to start the game for the beginning do to one incident in Chapter 4 at first I was like confuse towards the end of the game when Tybalt was doing his presentation with Jill and Josy present in class and what comes after that is a screenshot of the MC's junk on the big screen even though I corrected my mistake and started over it still gave that scene so I guess that's unavoidable even though I didn't pick that option in Chapter 4 with Tybalt's phone .
It's avoidable, i don't know why you still got that scene.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes