Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
not a bad idea...

but right now, what are the worst things we can do to Derek?

Lick Ashley,
blaming him with Jill,
not helping him with Penny or Ashley.

Then what?
When Derek goes to high five you in ep1 punch him in the gut. You can tell him you don't trust him when he asks you in ep4? And in ep6 you can tell him you don't miss hanging out with him to do the hell week stuff

Reactions: felicemastronzo

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I think there's something in this. If someone didn't have the luxury of seeing Quinn's mask slip in the later episodes in an initial play-through and all they had to replay were her actions in, say, the first three, I can easily see why someone might have decided Quinn wasn't for them early on. A lot of the stronger dislike for the character you see on here seems to be directed at the Quinn of episodes 1-3, to my mind. That might be because some players haven't felt any desire to even play through her optional scenes in episodes 6 or 7, because they've already made up their minds about her.

For those of us who have seen the softer side of Quinn as part of an initial/early play-through it's definitely easier to warm up to the character more quickly, I think. Having said that I've also read a good number of posts from people who have changed their minds about her, from initial dislike, to liking her more. Very few (if any) seem to have moved in the opposite direction (liking her, to not liking her), which tells you something about the development arc of the character.
Well said bro, better than I put it. I just imagined myself only playing the first 1-3 episodes and not really liking Quinn, in fact I didn't like her much until the rain scene. Up until then I only interacted with Quinn so I could get me some of that Riona. Then the rain scene happens with Journey Through The Darkness kicking in and I sat up in my seat, first scene that made me think this game was a masterpiece. DPC knows how to pick songs to set scenes. To be fair though, I feel like DPC changed his mind on Quinn somewhere in there to make her seem more sympathetic. We haven't seen her with a needle since that one time in the earlier episode, I think ep 2 with Tommy. Anyhow, it's just good to see newer players appreciate Quinn up in here cuz she's one of the best characters and you can easily miss her and hate her as a result.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Here's what I want to know. How the fuck is Arieth even in college? She's not on quinn's menu so not that way. Obviously too stupid for any scholarship. As dumb as she is I doubt she would even had the grades in highschool to qualify for college. only way I can think of is she has some rich and powerful parents who can pull some strings. But I am glade she is there. Cause it's great comic relief. She is seriously borderline retarded.
You can be dumb as a rockcrab in social/survival/everyday situations and still be brilliant in some subjects. I knew a biologist major who was an absolut genius in his field, and hat the patience and zeal to learn everything he needed for this. But changing his bedsheets was totally overbearing for him.

Aug 3, 2020
I mean I don't see why you can't be a DIK while focusing on one LI, I feel like it'd be nice to have a save for each affinity in which you pursue just one LI just to see how it plays out. But if you're in solely for the story then going CHICK is definitely what you want, while if you're gonna play it for what it is, an adult visual novel with sex scenes, DIK is the way.

And I think your last sentence is normal for most people lmao I don't think anyone IRL would choose to bang girls they're close to. Honestly just seeing them in that light just makes it weird for me IRL.
Yeah first time I played I went DIK route. I kinda not like it but the scenes are great. Went on a Harem route just to see how it plays out and so far no consequences yet but everyone keeps saying Harem in a DPC game is crazy XD. I can feel how bad it will be once everyone finds out. Now I just need to pick best girl for the main route.

Yeah doing the harem thing IRL is so weird and it ended badly even without me banging them lol. At least I'm safe from crabs IRL lol

Reactions: Niu6609

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
not a bad idea...

punch him in the gut.
Fuck his sis
Lick Ashley,
blaming him with Jill,
steal his sister girlfriend
rat him out to his father that he as been helping the carpet muncher

Then what?

punch him in the gut.
Fuck his sis
Lick Ashley,
blaming him with Jill,
make him watch when his sister does the walk!

fixed most of what you had forgotten!

but the best part? get him drunk,
lace his girlfriends drink with some rhyopnol and fuck her on his bar counter while he sleeps in his counter...
and if you got the time when the time to cum comes... do it on his face!

then tell him he had a wild night with Ashley and make him believe that she took him on her mouth and then spit that shit on his face...

Last edited:

snipent

Apr 29, 2021

punch him in the gut.
Fuck his sis
Lick Ashley,
blaming him with Jill,
make him watch when his sister does the walk!

fixed most of what you had forgotten!

but the best part? get him drunk,
lace his girlfriends drink with some rhyopnol and fuck her on his bar counter while he sleeps in his counter...
and if you got the time when the time to cum comes... do it on his face!

then tell him he had a wild night with Ashley and make him believe that she took him on her mouth and then spit that shit on his face...
that's so fucking cruel !!!

Nov 23, 2020
I don't like how in her view the only way out from her situation is through a rumor. Desperate people are desperate, but is not like she is alone. Ask your brother, your gf, your other friends for any type of advice.
So yea from ep2 trhough ep7 I lost interest in her story.
Hoepfully the development with Sage will bring something new and more compelling.
actually i guess it was derek who told maya about those voices .. and she was obsessed with it .. maybe he was trying to help her .. he pushes her in the hots .. he pushes her into the arms of the mc .. clearly she is trying to save her from her father ..

Aug 3, 2020
Well said bro, better than I put it. I just imagined myself only playing the first 1-3 episodes and not really liking Quinn, in fact I didn't like her much until the rain scene. Up until then I only interacted with Quinn so I could get me some of that Riona. Then the rain scene happens with Journey Through The Darkness kicking in and I sat up in my seat, first scene that made me think this game was a masterpiece. DPC knows how to pick songs to set scenes. To be fair though, I feel like DPC changed his mind on Quinn somewhere in there to make her seem more sympathetic. We haven't seen her with a needle since that one time in the earlier episode, I think ep 2 with Tommy. Anyhow, it's just good to see newer players appreciate Quinn up in here cuz she's one of the best characters and you can easily miss her and hate her as a result.
From episode 5 the music just keeps getting better and better for the scenes. Episode 7 is the best one so far regarding music imo.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
That's what I'm hoping for, the latest episode definitely seems to hint at that. Josy still has feelings for the MC and Maya is basically ignoring her. Hopefully there is an option to romance her again in the next update
I dont like Josy, she has a nasty streak for keeping the truth, untill she is forced. Maya came clean about her feelings for MC but Josy kept quiet till MC showed proof of it.....

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I wasn`t a huge fan of sage early on, but damn do I love her now. This update she seems sexier than ever! add her badass fighting potential and high intelligence, she`s become my no.1 girl :love:

Reactions: Hermith

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I dont like Josy, she has a nasty streak for keeping the truth, untill she is forced. Maya came clean about her feelings for MC but Josy kept quiet till MC showed proof of it.....
It wasn't about keeping the truth ! As she explain if you chose to follow in prep party, She revile that she was in fear of losing both mc and maya so she kept it close.
But the point should be noted if mc have sex with her(of-course that choice given to mc). She go nasty on mc. While she ask mc to stay, for what praying to Jesus.

Otherwise she is good friend. Even if you are not on her path, she understand mc and takes his side and also should be remembered in M & J relation mc is not primary.

That point clears when they both clears real situation of maya at the end of c6.
They keep it hidden !
Truth must be told there will be no haram M & J and mc(regarding ending because enen now choices are different regarding spending time with them).

Reactions: Hermith
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes