Nov 6, 2018
I notice that many of the newer players who dropped in after the most recent episodes (myself included) are Quinn fans. Welcome fellow Quinnsimps :BootyTime:

I also notice a lot of the people who dislike Quinn here are more established posters, maybe there is a soft correlation here. The older players have had more time to focus on the other girls and to dislike Quinn's treatment of them between episode waits, meanwhile newer players like me who started in ep 6-7 could jump right into a possible Quinn romance. Not to discredit the criticisms of Quinn or her actions coming from older players or anything, just interesting that I'm tending to see newer Quinn fans.
i've been here since EP1 and i love quinn nevertheless

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
how do i get the jogging scene with jill?
Go on a date with her on episode 6. Pick the correct message when you talk to her on the previous free roam (make sure that you tell her that "we will make it work"). Fitght for her and have Jill Lewd scene.
Choose to fight for her and you have to have chick affinity.
I don’t know if Chick path is necessary but it doesn’t hurt to be one if you’re aiming Jill !

Reactions: Casmyr

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Go on a date with her on episode 6. Pick the correct message when you talk to her on the previous free roam (make sure that you tell her that "we will make it work"). Fitght for her and have Jill Lewd scene.

I don’t know if Chick path is necessary but it doesn’t hurt to be one if you’re aiming Jill !
If you have DIK affinity she doesn't get the masturbation scene because she feels something is wrong and the running scene is blocked.

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
please don't tell i'm not the only one who has no interest at all in Maya
i really hate that i can't get Josy without her
I don't like how in her view the only way out from her situation is through a rumor. Desperate people are desperate, but is not like she is alone. Ask your brother, your gf, your other friends for any type of advice.
So yea from ep2 trhough ep7 I lost interest in her story.
Hoepfully the development with Sage will bring something new and more compelling.

Reactions: Julius Kingsley

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm totally setting up Derek with both Ashley and Penny though and I don't think it's good for Ashley/Derek relationship
That’s a very nice shot of Arieth. It must just be her joker smile that makes her look psycho, otherwise she looks very pretty. :)

Regarding Penny, does anyone know, if you don’t tell Ashley about Derek and ultimately get them back together, does anything happen between Derek and Penny?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The end of episode 7 leads us to the assumption that Chad is gay.

But is he really? In the episode where we heard him having phone sex, he was talking to a girl. Who I'm assuming is Melanie.

This begs the question. Is Chad a bisexual man hoe?

Persomally, I've got no fucking clue. Anybody got any theories?
What makes you say Chad was having phone sex with a girl?
Chad_cheating_call_1.jpg Chad_cheating_call_2.jpg Chad_cheating_call_3.jpg Chad_cheating_call_4.jpg Chad_cheating_call_5.jpg Chad_cheating_call_6.jpg Chad_cheating_call_7.jpg Chad_cheating_call_8.jpg Chad_cheating_call_9.jpg Chad_cheating_call_10.jpg Chad_cheating_call_11.jpg Chad_cheating_call_12.jpg Chad_cheating_call_13.jpg Chad_cheating_call_14.jpg Chad_cheating_call_15.jpg Chad_cheating_call_16.jpg Chad_cheating_call_17.jpg Chad_cheating_call_18.jpg Chad_cheating_call_19.jpg Chad_cheating_call_20.jpg

He calls the other person 'babe' and talks about panties, but that could apply to Troy just as well if he cross dresses. I think the simplest explanation is that Chad has always been gay, and was just using Sage for cover.

That’s a very nice shot of Arieth. It must just be her joker smile that makes her look psycho, otherwise she looks very pretty. :)

Regarding Penny, does anyone know, if you don’t tell Ashley about Derek and ultimately get them back together, does anything happen between Derek and Penny?
I didn't see anything happen with Penny in this episode if you also get Derek back together with Ash. Could be a potential problem down the line, of course.

EDIT: I did find it interesting that getting Derek back with Ash seems to be mandatory for a DIK run, since that's the only way I've found to get Anthony to leave. Hooking Derek up with Penny doesn't feel like much of a CHICK move, but I wonder if it will play out that way.

Last edited:

grimlord22

Jan 7, 2019
can someone lend me a copy of (ep1_images.rpa) on game files because mine is corrupted while extracting to my pc, and always become corrupted while i download it from full game rar. so i wanna try to download that single file ( ep1_images.rpa). but, i cant find any. and i trying to ask to discord server but patreon rule get in the way so i cant do much.

Aug 3, 2020
I started as a Maya and Jill lover, but the recent episodes Sage just blew them out of the park. Josy is also good as she is much more fun than Maya. Bella is a guilty pleasure like I said and I'm not sure what will happen if her husband is still alive and comes back. Lily has always been Lily and I hope she is a rival of Quinn somewhere down the line.

Sage on CHIK route is actually really good and there actually is no reason to be a DIK unless you want the side chick. Even then the 'major' side chicks are available on the CHIK route. Going Harem is never a good idea but that's what I did IRL. I'm no chad because I didn't bang any of them but it once happened to me where I was close to multiple of girls and now I lost contact with all of them lol.

I think we need some more LI to balance the CHIK and DIK side like put Lily and Quinn as LI for DIK. Now that I've seen the DIK and CHIK route, it's safe to say I can get what I want with CHIK. But yeah still deciding on which girl is going to be the main one for future episodes.

Reactions: Hermith

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
The end of episode 7 leads us to the assumption that Chad is gay.

But is he really? In the episode where we heard him having phone sex, he was talking to a girl. Who I'm assuming is Melanie.

This begs the question. Is Chad a bisexual man hoe?

Persomally, I've got no fucking clue. Anybody got any theories?
Could just be Troy crossdressing? Maybe he's into that shit? And that's why he doesn't want a dormmate, because he wants to do this shit in secret heh

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Alright, raise your hands, who has an anti-derek save going?

Anthony and Ash? so kawaiiii desu
not a bad idea...

but right now, what are the worst things we can do to Derek?

Lick Ashley,
blaming him with Jill,
not helping him with Penny or Ashley.

Then what?

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
please don't tell i'm not the only one who has no interest at all in Maya
i really hate that i can't get Josy without her
I have her in my mind for a friend-only relationship as with Josy because I feel like I might get heartbroken if I choose to focus on either of them as LIs. Her story is slightly interesting though so I'm looking forward to the development.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
KRJ?! :ROFLMAO: I keep wondering if this is a troll when people keep mentioning her. There's barely any story with her. She's often the butt of DPC jokes like the sauna recently. If not trolling what is it about KRJ that you find compelling?
the first reason is that she does not seem interested in having sex with MC

and then several excuses to cover the first reason.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Sage on CHIK route is actually really good and there actually is no reason to be a DIK unless you want the side chick. Even then the 'major' side chicks are available on the CHIK route. Going Harem is never a good idea but that's what I did IRL. I'm no chad because I didn't bang any of them but it once happened to me where I was close to multiple of girls and now I lost contact with all of them lol.
I mean I don't see why you can't be a DIK while focusing on one LI, I feel like it'd be nice to have a save for each affinity in which you pursue just one LI just to see how it plays out. But if you're in solely for the story then going CHICK is definitely what you want, while if you're gonna play it for what it is, an adult visual novel with sex scenes, DIK is the way.

And I think your last sentence is normal for most people lmao I don't think anyone IRL would choose to bang girls they're close to. Honestly just seeing them in that light just makes it weird for me IRL.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I notice that many of the newer players who dropped in after the most recent episodes (myself included) are Quinn fans. Welcome fellow Quinnsimps :BootyTime:

I also notice a lot of the people who dislike Quinn here are more established posters, maybe there is a soft correlation here. The older players have had more time to focus on the other girls and to dislike Quinn's treatment of them between episode waits, meanwhile newer players like me who started in ep 6-7 could jump right into a possible Quinn romance. Not to discredit the criticisms of Quinn or her actions coming from older players or anything, just interesting that I'm tending to see newer Quinn fans.
I think there's something in this. If someone didn't have the luxury of seeing Quinn's mask slip in the later episodes in an initial play-through and all they had to replay were her actions in, say, the first three, I can easily see why someone might have decided Quinn wasn't for them early on. A lot of the stronger dislike for the character you see on here seems to be directed at the Quinn of episodes 1-3, to my mind. That might be because some players haven't felt any desire to even play through her optional scenes in episodes 6 or 7, because they've already made up their minds about her.

For those of us who have seen the softer side of Quinn as part of an initial/early play-through it's definitely easier to warm up to the character more quickly, I think. Having said that I've also read a good number of posts from people who have changed their minds about her, from initial dislike, to liking her more. Very few (if any) seem to have moved in the opposite direction (liking her, to not liking her), which tells you something about the development arc of the character.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes