PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
hermmm i do not know how to inform you brother but... if she cheated with you, she will cheat on you! leopards and changing spots and such shit!
Eh, i don't know if I'd agree, it took quite an effort from Chad to get her to cheat on him.

I don't really care though, I'm only here for Quinn, and, as you have so eloquently put several times, that story is probably gonna end up in a trailer park for MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If that is your prerogative go for it, whatever makes you sleep better at night.This game should have a rape tag, Quinn raped MC, Maya raped MC and Tybald raped a watermelon.

This games is the lowest of all, what kind of filthy degenerates plays it? Watermelons have rights too, they should not be raped
You are right about the day.

Damn, I don't know how to explain this to you. I have figured out the mechanics of the game. Why Zoey and Vinny are in the game. Why there are the single routes and the romance path. Why Burke, Tommy, Vinny can be good or bad. Steve is needed to represent a younger Vinny. You know the option where the MC has the choice to be CHICK or DIK to Steve. Wow. An important query. With the heartbreak story Maya and Josy could be strippers in EP8 at the Pink Rose if the MC is just friends. If the MC is in the Throuple and works at the Pink Rose in EP8, he will find out that the Madame Josy is former stepmother Monica (Tommy's mother).

At the end of EP4, Josy and Maya whisper before deciding to join the Throuple. Before that, they said that they are the same in all of them. The cumpetition was in prinizip a rape of the MC's, but if it didn't happen to Josy and Maya it wouldn't be the same. For the throuple, all three must be equal.

If you beat Tommy in EP6, it will be HEARTBREAKING and kicking Josy's balls will be DRAMA. Everything will be balanced between Josy/Maya and the MC starting in EP7. The equality of the three contains everything. Trust (cell phone at the picnic), Honesty (The MC must tell Maya about Cumpetition) Love (In EP7 the first two times no sex with Josy, but sex with Maya) Josy must lose her neutral therefore at the picnic the heart for Josy and the MC name with Maya. If Cumeptition lost, no Throuple, but the Cumpetition does not pass with DIK. Don't tell Sarah and Mel about the Cumpetition. Damn it's just way too much.

HEARTBREAK
In EP5, Heather, Mel and Sarah are in the hot tub. Now you know from whom Josy and Maya learn everything. You don't believe me. When the MC chats with Josy in EP7, Josy writes to the MC that Elena told her how Maya, Derek and the MC met. When the MC goes to Josy, Elena asks Josy what the MC is to her. Fuckbuddy .... Then Josy goes to the pool with the MC. Oops. There are Lily, Ashley already there. Now it becomes interesting. If Josy and the MC give each other the yes word, the singles route is complete and Maya will get together with Sage later. Now when Josy and the MC are done, all of a sudden Riona peeks around the corner. So if the MC wasn't with Josy, there would then be 3 women in the pool and a fourth person would barge in like Riona. This reminds me of EP5. But there is a difference. It Riona. But that's okay because the MC didn't do anything else in EP5 either.

DRAMA
It's about rape, prostitution, drugs and alcohol.
I remember Tommy's bed in EP7 and the two legs. But the worst is when the MC fucked Quinn before. Quinn gets pregnant and doesn't know who the father is.
Now remember the EP6 intro. Lana is lying on the mattress and is totally high. Rox and Buddy are there. Lana will not know who the father is.

The whole game is a game within a game. Everything that happens is told in the flashbacks. The MC narration is the key and in EP4 during the library scene the throuple is explained. From EP7 "True Colors" you can break down the whole story up to EP8. You will also need to swap the MC with Tommy often. However, the two also look similar. Above all, everyone should pay attention to what Mel and Sarah learn. If it benefits the two, the two talk.

Example preview EP8:
If the MC fucked the MC Quinn in EP7, she stays there. The MC doesn't go to the Pink Rose and Tommy stays there. And Riona is there too. Riona is a rape victim just like Quinn was by Tommy. All three are on the roof of the DIK Mansion talking about shit. I don't know who falls or maybe gets pushed and breaks their legs. But I'm guessing it's going to be Tommy, because we saw Heather roll past Tommy in a flashback. But the scene will be watched. The analogy is the Quinn sex scene in EP4. MC almost fell and was held by Quinn. She was also seen having sex.

But without schematics, it's all really hard to explain.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: n0cn1l

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
You forgot Sage's major fault [or maybe you didn't forget ;)]: She trusts Quinn! The only reason that the dope pushing and the prostitution ring exist is because Sage defaults too much responsibility to her closest friend, who certainly takes full advantage of that trust.
I disagree that she trusts Quinn. I think she feels like her options are limited and one thing Quinn does is take some of the load off of Sage. Remember, the MC asks her if she likes that. Her response isn't exactly a ringing endorsement. Remember, she's the one who told Quinn to stick to the plan. She knows Quinn is up to some shady shit and she might even know what that shit is but who is she going to replace Quinn with? Quinn was also elected VP so it's not like Sage can just tell her to GTFO.

She would have to take all of the Quinn problems to administration which might mean problems for the HOTs. Sage cares about the HOTs a lot, certainly enough to not bring upon their death and destruction. It's probably why she's taking on Maya, because Maya isn't a complete fuck up, she's just incredibly gullible. Maybe Sage was gullible too when she first became a HOT. What did she mean by "paying it forward?"

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
hermmm i do not know how to inform you brother but... if she cheated with you, she will cheat on you! leopards and changing spots and such shit!
Even though I've been proven wrong a few times in the past - I'm still not buying the whole "once a cheater, always a cheater" idea.
And I really doubt DPC would pull a stunt like that with Sage. That would be a massive middle finger to everyone pursuing her.

But then again, DPC doesn't shy away from fucking shit up and ripping hearts out if it makes for a good story. :eek:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Sage is my favorite LI but she is way to perfect man. She's smart, she's hot, she's a redhead, she's both hardworking and adventurous, she's funny and she's rich. Her only flaws are that she trusts her friends too much and loves her boyfriend lol.
Sage definitely has some issues, after the breakup with Chad the MC will listen to her in that backyard... Sage tells she has a problem with communication when it comes to feelings, she either bottles everything up and/or explodes... She would love to be able to talk with her family about what she feels but her father would just close down and her mother would just get angry.... Seems she inhereted both values.... MC even states she has some anger issues.... She isnt just venting about her brakeup, she's telling a broader story there...

Reactions: Icekatana

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Its been said before but that was a dick move after they reject the MC and start making out in front of him lol
They will reject only MC with DIK affinity. DIK deserve that dick move, everything correct.
I said to Derek that I still like Josy and it lets you flirt/try to make a move on her in episode 7 as a result... Josy cheating with the DIK MC likely incoming, revenge will be mine.

• Wow
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hermith and Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I said to Derek that I still like Josy and it lets you flirt/try to make a move on her in episode 7 as a result... Josy cheating with the DIK MC likely incoming, revenge will be mine.
Loved that. When she's like "maybe I should take the couch. Im not a cheater. I mean I was but I don't want to cheat anymore"

It would have been hilarious btw if Josy saw DIK MC go into the bathroom with Becky

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You are right about the day.

Damn, I don't know how to explain this to you. I have figured out the mechanics of the game. Why Zoey and Vinny are in the game. Why there are the single routes and the romance path. Why Burke, Tommy, Vinny can be good or bad. Steve is needed to represent a younger Vinny. You know the option where the MC has the choice to be CHICK or DIK to Steve. Wow. An important query. With the heartbreak story Maya and Josy could be strippers in EP8 at the Pink Rose if the MC is just friends. If the MC is in the Throuple and works at the Pink Rose in EP8, he will find out that the Madame Josy is former stepmother Monica (Tommy's mother).

At the end of EP4, Josy and Maya whisper before deciding to join the Throuple. Before that, they said that they are the same in all of them. The cumpetition was in prinizip a rape of the MC's, but if it didn't happen to Josy and Maya it wouldn't be the same. For the throuple, all three must be equal.

If you beat Tommy in EP6, it will be HEARTBREAKING and kicking Josy's balls will be DRAMA. Everything will be balanced between Josy/Maya and the MC starting in EP7. The equality of the three contains everything. Trust (cell phone at the picnic), Honesty (The MC must tell Maya about Cumpetition) Love (In EP7 the first two times no sex with Josy, but sex with Maya) Josy must lose her neutral therefore at the picnic the heart for Josy and the MC name with Maya. If Cumeptition lost, no Throuple, but the Cumpetition does not pass with DIK. Don't tell Sarah and Mel about the Cumpetition. Damn it's just way too much.

HEARTBREAK
In EP5, Heather, Mel and Sarah are in the hot tub. Now you know from whom Josy and Maya learn everything. You don't believe me. When the MC chats with Josy in EP7, Josy writes to the MC that Elena told her how Maya, Derek and the MC met. When the MC goes to Josy, Elena asks Josy what the MC is to her. Fuckbuddy .... Then Josy goes to the pool with the MC. Oops. There are Lily, Ashley already there. Now it becomes interesting. If Josy and the MC give each other the yes word, the singles route is complete and Maya will get together with Sage later. Now when Josy and the MC are done, all of a sudden Riona peeks around the corner. So if the MC wasn't with Josy, there would then be 3 women in the pool and a fourth person would barge in like Riona. This reminds me of EP5. But there is a difference. It Riona. But that's okay because the MC didn't do anything else in EP5 either.

DRAMA
It's about rape, prostitution, drugs and alcohol.
I remember Tommy's bed in EP7 and the two legs. But the worst is when the MC fucked Quinn before. Quinn gets pregnant and doesn't know who the father is.
Now remember the EP6 intro. Lana is lying on the mattress and is totally high. Rox and Buddy are there. Lana will not know who the father is.

The whole game is a game within a game. Everything that happens is told in the flashbacks. The MC narration is the key and in EP4 during the library scene the throuple is explained. From EP7 "True Colors" you can break down the whole story up to EP8. You will also need to swap the MC with Tommy often. However, the two also look similar. Above all, everyone should pay attention to what Mel and Sarah learn. If it benefits the two, the two talk.

Example preview EP8:
If the MC fucked the MC Quinn in EP7, she stays there. The MC doesn't go to the Pink Rose and Tommy stays there. And Riona is there too. Riona is a rape victim just like Quinn was by Tommy. All three are on the roof of the DIK Mansion talking about shit. I don't know who falls or maybe gets pushed and breaks their legs. But I'm guessing it's going to be Tommy, because we saw Heather roll past Tommy in a flashback. But the scene will be watched. The analogy is the Quinn sex scene in EP4. MC almost fell and was held by Quinn. She was also seen having sex.

But without schematics, it's all really hard to explain.
how is Tommy mother the madame? his mother lives with Peter and they seem pretty well off that Josy as no concerns regarding tuition! Also Tommy as been visiting the PR for 2 years dont you think that conversation would have shown up during Sunday family dinner?

Tommy: So mom did you grind a lot of loosers in your shift at pink rose yesterday?
Monica: yes, mainly you!

the reason why Tommy looks so much like the MC is because Tommy is the original DIK ... the MC is a medley of the models of his mother Lynette and Tommy! far more effeminate imho!

Even though I've been proven wrong a few times in the past - I'm still not buying the whole "once a cheater, always a cheater" idea.
And I really doubt DPC would pull a stunt like that with Sage. That would be a massive middle finger to everyone pursuing her.

But then again, DPC doesn't shy away from fucking shit up and ripping hearts out if it makes for a good story. :eek:
its not immediate except... if Chad tries to check if he is gay or not he can go for Sage and she will cheat on you...

Sage definitely has some issues, after the breakup with Chad the MC will listen to her in that backyard... Sage tells she has a problem with communication when it comes to feelings, she either bottles everything up and/or explodes... She would love to be able to talk with her family about what she feels but her father would just close down and her mother would just get angry.... Seems she inhereted both values.... MC even states she has some anger issues.... She isnt just venting about her brakeup, she's telling a broader story there...
and this entire speech is what leads me to believe she is Jage and Stephen daughter! because oh boy can Jade get angry as shit, a lot of bottled up rage she is sacrificing herself for her family and the darn kids one is dumb as a rock and the other is a whiny bitch cunt, furthermore the similarity in the names! Sage and Jade are very similar!

Sage is most likely Sage Burke! Burke is an Anglicized Irish name!

Loved that. When she's like "maybe I should take the couch. Im not a cheater. I mean I was but I don't want to cheat anymore"

It would have been hilarious btw if Josy saw DIK MC go into the bathroom with Becky
if he is in the throuple its even more interesting since she was behind the bushes as Sage fucks the MC...

and that i do not want to cheat anymore means... that she is admitting that if the MC places his moves on her she can not resist! human contact at last!

Do remember her and Maya sex scene in ep.6 happens because they are debating the MC, without the throuple last time Josy had any action was... with the MC!

Pogg!!

I had score of 148

Although no gift since its not patreon version :(
Can someone reach 100 and see what the gift is? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bruno3

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Pogg!!

I had score of 148

Although no gift since its not patreon version :(
Can someone reach 100 and see what the gift is? xD

Last edited:

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Sage is most likely Sage Burke! Burke is an Anglicized Irish name!
I hope not. That would be some lazy and weak writing for a main love interest. There are also a million reasons to think that's not true, like Sage never talking to Jade, Stephen, or Tybalt ever, at all, for any reason. I'd also point out the Burkes are not wealthy by B&R standards. They're probably the poorest rich family at B&R. Stephen is undoubtedly stealing money from either the alumni and donors or from the student tuition. College professors and administrators don't make enough to be classified as wealthy. Sage is more likely related to Rusty than to the Burkes.

Reactions: isotope

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
and what is Jade maiden name? one does not negate the other!

You do not see them talking, does not mean they do not!

furthermore Sage is reluctant to ask father for help and Tybalt is probably indeed stealing from the preps! those donation paintings and rugs are probably being stolen and then credited to water damaged so he can cash in!

not that tybalt family is poor but probably he as a set allowance and he overspends!

as for Stephen i doubt he steals he is involved for the younger pussy on the side!
So, your theory is what? Red Manbuns is Sage's father and Jade is Sage's mother?

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
For those who have returned to playing from the beginning. How has your vision of the characters changed, considering that you already know the story and what is going to happen?
Do you play with more caution? Are you starting to connect the dots? How is your gaming experience now?
I start to notice a ton of small things in the scenes\dialogue.
Knowing what happened in ep 7 I paid some attention to Riona scenes and actually noticed that she is indeed being stalked. I've realized Jade doesn't like Bella (she went to prep party and not to comfort Cathy because Cathy was with Bella). She said to Stephen something akin to "Cathy's choice of company today is really similar to the one you'd prefer". I didn't understand that she was talking about Bella in my first few playthroughs.

I also noticed hints of jealousy from Jill towards Bella too? You can see Jill's facial expression change when on the date in ep4 MC says "yes, she's great" about Bella. And when you play them both on a guitar in ep5, Bella says it's her favourite song and if you reply "I remember" you can see Jill is concerned about this small exchange.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I went to check the script in this scene and the second image only shows when Jill likes you by the end of ep 4 date ("ep4_jillNiceGuy" flag). So now I am saving popcorn for future episodes and the drama if you go both their routes at the same time. These small scenes also reinforce my belief that there will be no Jill&Bella threesome or there will be, but after that Jill stabs both MC and Bella to death.

Honestly, I'm fucking enjoying replaying BaDIK, seeing all these small details and variations in scenes. Holy shit, this game is so good.

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Well, that certainly proves Warscared's theory. Obviously, telling someone who is an obnoxious jackass to shut up is something only family does. I stand corrected.
To be honest, based on that wording there is some (not much but some) reason to suspect that they at least know each other, and let's be frank, that is more than enough evidence that some people here need to build their elaborate theories.

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
To be honest, based on that wording there is some (not much but some) reason to suspect that they at least know each other, and let's be frank, that is more than enough evidence that some people here need to build their elaborate theories.
"Shut up, Brotard!" would have been a bit less specious. The odds that the presidents of the various fraternities and sororities on a college campus know one another are greater than zero. Anyone who knows Tybalt thinks he's a douche. But I do understand your greater point. The least bit of opening and some peeps like to see how far they can take that ball and run with it.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Good point that i already did on discord but whatever :cautious:
Also replayed Quinn's hangout and freeroam before it. I don't know where you've seen a daytime. MC leaves his room it's clearly already dark. You can check chats with Josy and Maya in both MC asking what they doing "tonight", and also in the hangout with Maya it's obvious that it's already night.

Also when Quinn leaves her room it's still night time. Lily's bikini same as in Josy hangout, and also this
Also Quinn said that she has a hookah in her room, which mean that it not much later than hangout with MC was.

To sum it up. We don't know if MC stayed overnight at Quinn. We didn't see him leaving. He still was here at the moment of Quinn/Lily conversation, but it was still at the same night as hangout.
So... maybe he stayed. Maybe no. But considering Quinn attitude to sleepovers and the fact that MC sleeping there wasn't mentioned later I suppose that he didn't sleep there all night.
Well shit, you're absolutely right and I was 100% wrong.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes