SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Though I understand this that as DPC's gear gets better, we will get better animations and renders, etc. But there is one thing I am disappointed in ep7 , I know that DPC is trying to improve his previous works and improve all girls design, He just changed Jill's design by a lot. Like it is super noticeable if you play from ep1 to ep7 constantly.
View attachment 1195542 View attachment 1195543 View attachment 1195544 View attachment 1195545 View attachment 1195546 View attachment 1195547
--------EP1-------------------EP2-------------------EP3-----------------EP4-------------------EP5-------------------EP6------------
View attachment 1195548 View attachment 1195549 View attachment 1195550
-------EP7--------------------EP7-------------------EP7---------.

Like if you can see clearly, It is very noticeable that her skin color has changed, Her very little chubby cheeks reduced to atoms :cry:, and her body also changed a lot in ep7. Though there are multiple images in the game that will shows these differences ,I picked those ones that are super easy to notice. Honestly I do not like the features and design of Jill's body in ep7 because the first six episodes had the same figure, skin tone etc and I especially loved her very little chubby cheeks. All change just happened in ep7. What do you think? Do you like her design in ep7 ?

PS: Many other girls design has also changed but their changes are not this noticeable
The one I noticed most is Bella & Camilla became more brown & dark in Episode 7

Reactions: DavDR and `Ray`

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So posting a comment about 2 characters that went on a date twice on Episode 7 is "off topic"? What are you guys using?

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
I have a problem :( ... when I start the game, the main screen appears fullscreen with the word loading for a few seconds, after which the screen goes blank and the error message BeigADick.exe not responding appears. someone has some suggestions on how to solve the problem
P.S. game version 0.7.2 with no mods installed

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have a problem :( ... when I start the game, the main screen appears fullscreen with the word loading for a few seconds, after which the screen goes blank and the error message BeigADick.exe not responding appears. someone has some suggestions on how to solve the problem
P.S. game version 0.7.2 with no mods installed
Is there a "wait" button you can press. The game takes a significant amount of time to start. Maybe if you ignore the popup what happens then?
I hope the MC doesn't forget to install the Swyper app next update lol.
As much fun as Swyper was, not that the MC has a new phone, there's no real story reason for him to install it again.

It was Derek that sorted it for him because he was trying to take him mind of Maya & Josy, but since that's all water under the bridge and the MC surely has another girl in his sights by now, Swyper wouldn't make sense (unless the mc is just a horner fucker and he needs more women than there are days in the week.... hmm :unsure:)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Is there a "wait" button you can press. The game takes a significant amount of time to start. Maybe if you ignore the popup what happens then?

As much fun as Swyper was, not that the MC has a new phone, there's no real story reason for him to install it again.

It was Derek that sorted it for him because he was trying to take him mind of Maya & Josy, but since that's all water under the bridge and the MC surely has another girl in his sights by now, Swyper wouldn't make sense (unless the mc is just a horner fucker and he needs more women than there are days in the week.... hmm :unsure:)
The MC himself says that swyper is not for him and that he prefers to meet girls in real life (in the conversation with Derek before going to the bar with Tommy).

Reactions: RukiRG and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The MC himself says that swyper is not for him and that he prefers to meet girls in real life (in the conversation with Derek before going to the bar with Tommy).
It's not as if Mc has retired to a monastic life, Swyper only served to introduce some new characters and start Cathe's story, evidently he has outlived its function, because I believe that some new prey for MC will be introduced anyway (like Becky for example).

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It's not as if Mc has retired to a monastic life, Swyper only served to introduce some new characters and start Cathe's story, evidently he has outlived its function, because I believe that some new prey for MC will be introduced anyway (like Becky for example).
Depending on the route, yes, I was also pointing out that the disappearance of the app has a story within the story, and therefore most likely will not return (which is a pity because I miss Nicole a lot).

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Depending on the route, yes, I was also pointing out that the disappearance of the app has a story within the story, and therefore most likely will not return (which is a pity because I miss Nicole a lot).
By now the relationship with Nicole should be well established, there should be no problem meeting her again, rather than those monsters Madame and Tanya...
Strange they didn't even exchange a message in chapter seven.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
By now the relationship with Nicole should be well established, there should be no problem meeting her again, rather than those monsters Madame and Tanya...
Strange they didn't even exchange a message in chapter seven.
I asked myself the same question at the beginning of episode 7, why doesn't it have Nicole's number? On top of that you can get the madame's number.
I hope in episode 8 they let us at least send her messages.... Even the MC could get Nicole's number from Lily.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
There's several references in conversations that say Jill was being bullied in her youth....

when Jill walks in on the jocks ganging up on MC
Bella and Jill conversation in library
(Bella says "the boy is trouble", Jill says "more trouble?", Bella understands Jill seeing where she's coming from...)
The Jill / Lana scene tells us there's a guy name Tucker that cut Jill's hair, Lana replies in a way it's clear this isn't only once.
(again Tucker?)

To me it seems the fact Jill has been bullied in her youth isn't so much Jill's personal trauma, but it's her motivation to act like she does with MC...

Her actions/comments during the bully scene with the Jocks...
Her line of thought when she helps MC after his fight with Chad, especcially her reaction on MC saying he's used to getting hits..
Not only does Jill take MC to her room, she keeps watch over him and she arranges a meeting with the counselors...
The rooster post (tennis date) in wich MC's post get flagged : Jill "please be nice to the people i care about"

Even Jill getting blackmailed into the 3 dates with Tybalt is a result of her wanting to protect MC...
Yep, you're right.

There's is dialog that confirms it for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walter Victor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I asked myself the same question at the beginning of episode 7, why doesn't it have Nicole's number? On top of that you can get the madame's number.
I hope in episode 8 they let us at least send her messages.... Even the MC could get Nicole's number from Lily.
Now MC also has phone numbers he doesn't know... like Riona's... who knows if it will have some important implication?

Reactions: sorco2003
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes