sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
at this point the stalker issue is real, we will see how MC will be involved
In this case I would have expected more to involve the MC, but at the same time it is a great opportunity for him to learn more about the activities of Quinn and maybe Vinni, although that can also lead the MC to an uncomfortable situation.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I hope the MC doesn't forget to install the Swyper app next update lol.
Yeah, I won't miss it. It served its purpose. We scored with two of the women, chatted with some more. Of the ones left, Cathy is gone, vegan girl and fat girl don't want to talk with us, one is back with her ex, and the only one "left" is Arieth. And she's definitely off the to-do list. :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In this case I would have expected more to involve the MC, but at the same time it is a great opportunity for him to learn more about the activities of Quinn and maybe Vinni, although that can also lead the MC to an uncomfortable situation.
I don't know.

if mc was very involved this would create a major crossroads in the story. when he helps Quinn at the end he doesn't discover anything interesting, the story remains pretty much the same. the changes are all just sentimental.

it could be that mc finds himself intervening on Riona's behalf anyway, in one case knowing what's going on, in another simply passing by, being in the right place at the right moment

Reactions: sorco2003

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Come to think of it, Quinn was so close from getting kicked out of college and getting entire HOT in problem. What the hell was she thinking offering Tybalt some of the good stuff.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know.

if mc was very involved this would create a major crossroads in the story. when he helps Quinn at the end he doesn't discover anything interesting, the story remains pretty much the same. the changes are all just sentimental.

it could be that mc finds himself intervening on Riona's behalf anyway, in one case knowing what's going on, in another simply passing by, being in the right place at the right moment
That's what I would like, that depending on the affinity and which route you follow, things are a little different, but I also think it would be too much to ask for DPC to develop so many different scenes in the same path (although the differences in the scene of Quinn, Riona and Sage in the courtyard of the HOT mansion give me hope that it could happen).

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Come to think of it, Quinn was so close from getting kicked out of college and getting entire HOT in problem. What the hell was she thinking offering Tybalt some of the good stuff.
To be fair, she is offering it to the vice president, and I think she already had the risk calculated.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's what I would like, that depending on the affinity and which route you follow, things are a little different, but I also think it would be too much to ask for DPC to develop so many different scenes in the same path (although the differences in the scene of Quinn, Riona and Sage in the courtyard of the HOT mansion give me hope that it could happen).
In general I expect very few differences apart from the dialogue.

for example when MC meets Jill in the corridors the scene is pretty much the same regardless of whether or not Mc was at the picnic.

and considering that we're already on the verge of 2 episodes a year, I'm not expecting more

• Sad
Reactions: sorco2003

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
In general I expect very few differences apart from the dialogue.

for example when MC meets Jill in the corridors the scene is pretty much the same regardless of whether or not Mc was at the picnic.

and considering that we're already on the verge of 2 episodes a year, I'm not expecting more
verge?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
although it is only a psychological threshold, as long as we are on 5 months per chapter it means that we will have at least 2 chapters per year.

But we're getting very close to 6 months, which would mean a few years of one chapter.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
1) Sage & Chad are victims of their own ambitions to rule the most influential sororities for the exact same reasons that Lily offers to you at the HOTs party. The whole guitar stole, fights with the jocks, problems with Sage's "boyfriend" are planned by both to: benefit Sage as a president of the HOTs, because you will become her errand boy and sex toy, on one hand and it will move the focus of the
fact that Chad is gay. They both missed the feeling to be loved, and to have
healthy relationships, because of this pact between them years before MC goes to
B&R. And this is their last years there...
You can't have healthy relationship with her, because her parents want's something fancier then MC on one hand and on the other she is real control freak. Maybe
after the Helloween party (her last as a president) their relationship will go on a different level... but MC have few years left in B&R
without her..., don't know that this will be good in a long term for him.
Alright, first things first, you can theorize, sure, but as of right now there is no confirmation on who Sage's parents are nor do we even have an insight into their personalities or character, so why would you even bring her parents up in this discussion, saying that her parents 'want something fancier than the MC'.

Secondly, planning problems in their relationship? I don't even remotely think something like that would occur. With this statement, you're implying that the whole quarrel between Chad and Sage where Sage got mad at Chad for not even caring about her and just asking her to help him, while MC was eavesdropping, was staged? Additionally, how'd Sage know beforehand that you'd be her fuck buddy? Unless she's psychic, this is highly unlikely.

I don't remember any conversation where Sage implies that you're her errand boy either. She's never asked the MC to do anything other than finding out if Chad was cheating, which although seems weird since they were strangers before, isn't that big of a problem. The other conversations they've had, MC was the one who offered to teach her guitar, it was his choice to care for her while she was sick, and she even felt sorry when she missed out on MC's birthday.

If anything I typed is inconsistent with the game, I apologize, because I can't remember everything either, but people really gotta stop assuming everything without solid, canon proof.

So posting a comment about 2 characters that went on a date twice on Episode 7 is "off topic"? What are you guys using?
Same man, I got that "off topic" edit too, and all I said was that I'd be replaying to try for a harem route lmao

at this point the stalker issue is real, we will see how MC will be involved
I'm guessing that Riona's stalker will be somehow linked to Quinn's money thief, and might be related to Vinny as well. I'm hoping that it doesn't end up too harsh though, I don't wanna see a r*pe scene in the game. Hoping that whatever happens the girls are gonna be safe.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Two episode a year is good.

As long as the good doctor doesn't decide he wants to waste time redoing old chapters like some developers he'll be god going forward.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Yeah, I won't miss it. It served its purpose. We scored with two of the women, chatted with some more. Of the ones left, Cathy is gone, vegan girl and fat girl don't want to talk with us, one is back with her ex, and the only one "left" is Arieth. And she's definitely off the to-do list. :D
The only reason I'd want Swyper back is for more interaction with Nicole. She's a bombshell MILF and the only method of communication we have as of now is Swyper :(

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
although it is only a psychological threshold, as long as we are on 5 months per chapter it means that we will have at least 2 chapters per year.

But we're getting very close to 6 months, which would mean a few years of one chapter.
*nerd nasal voice* ACTUALLY *nerd nasal voice* ... the game was put out 2 weeks shorter then the previous launch! if we consider that DPC lost almost 1 month trying to learn how to code for the new phone app... if nothing new comes up like a master degrees in daz3 or something like that if he keeps his rhythm (and that`s a major if, i mean summer beers babes in bikini ...) he should be able to deliver a new update in 3-4 months (do notice that 3 weeks have passed) so, and ename144 help me here, but the new episode may come as shortly as in 4 months!

probably for marketing reasons i suspect that even if he finishes it before he will only launch the new update on October closer to the Halloween since that`s enables him to get some holiday visibility like games to play this Halloween! So always a good marketing strategy!

on this episode and according to his average rendering he came up 800-1200 renders short, so either some stuff was cut because it did not work or some scenes got postponed! if some scenes where postponed to ep.8 we might have 25% of the game made by now!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I probably spent a lot more time with this game as I should, but I must say, I enjoyed it a lot. I loved in certain scenes how the music was turned on and off depending on what was depicted (espescially the car was scene, that was hillarious).

I would just prefer if the game wouldn't crash occasionally when you click too early or fast forward when it's loading. At some point I noticed that a lot of the stuff I unlocked was gone. My best guess is that the persistent file was damaged during one of these crashes.

Anyway ... just a technical suggestion. I finally arrived at EP7 and I wonder that even the new phone does not autoscroll. In a longer discussion (messages, rooster, swyper) you always have to scroll down after answering to see the reply. That can become a bit annoying. The swyper app seems to be gone, but if the programmer(s) ever touch the version on the old phone again I would suggest redesigning the app a bit. The "back" button is somewhere else on almost every screen.

Another suggestion: Make "Hell Week" a movie, that was awesome.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: kazaf and rockie

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
After finishing chapter 7, I wondered about a few things...that I hope will be resolved.

1. Quinn - What's her backstory? Is there any possible redemption for her? She's in over her head.
2. Tommy - I wonder if his break with Quinn indicates he's really going to clean up his act.
3. Chad - I did NOT see that coming...though there were signs (primarily, he couldn't get it up for Sage and blamed it on steroids). I feel a little sorry for Chad now as he's been hiding in the closet. He's been cool with MC since MC didn't want him punished after their fight.
4. Tybalt - I question if his family's wealth is actually that secure. It seems like it's as much of an act as anything else. He's incredibly insecure (I love the look on his face after the tennis match and he saw MC's donkey dong then kind of hid his micropenis from MC). I'd love for him to get a good dose of humility.
5. Bella - I really want to know the deal with her and her husband. Can she really move on?
6. I suspect a larger conspiracy at play in terms of the drugs and prostitution ring. I don't think Quinn is the mastermind type. Burke perhaps?
7. Cathy - I hope she's not really gone for good.

While I didn't write about it in my review as I realize it's not the focus, I think the way the issue of homosexuality handled is subtle and well-executed. It's not in your face...in fact, I didn't think about it until today. Chad is in the closet by his own choice and Maya has to be in the closet due to threats of her father abandoning her. Heavy topics when you stop to think about it...

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone know why the option to " Go to Quinn " is greyed out? What are the exact variables for this option to be available?
Side note the official walkthrough sucks ass.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes