DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well you drive Cathy home in Bellas car.. and then next day she finds some random panties that are not hers... What is she gonna conclude? Also since she is a good friend of Bella(Cathy) they probably discussed wardrobe and such
Yeah, that sounds real plausible.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The whole problem with that scene it's not the facts that you did something with Cathy, it's the fact that Bella doesn't react to this and let you go on with her for a long time then decide one day that it's over because of those panties and not because of the fact that you and Jill are in an affair in front of her since a lont^g time too.
That makes no sense.
If she had told you that she has decided to stop any relation with you because she thinks that she can't do this to Jill, it would have been fine.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So i’m just going to say this directly with no filter…

Kylie, that girl that was in the background since episode 4 is hot as fuck!!! :love::love::love:
View attachment 1208635 View attachment 1208636

I’m glad that we finally had her name in episode 7 ! If DPC is still lurking in here please make a lewd scene with her! I’d take her over that chatterbox Becky any day! :LOL:

She’s clearly not interested in Derek. But if we set him up with Penny at the party maybe we can have a double date! :sneaky:

View attachment 1208622 View attachment 1208624
View attachment 1208625 View attachment 1208628

I think you can blow your chances if you’re on the DIK path… :unsure:

View attachment 1208632 View attachment 1208633
She was really fucking annoying though...

When I saw this girl I was definitely gonna continue volunteering for the age care home. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

are we still talking about the married librarian? having an affair with that 19 year old? the 19 year old that her only friend likes? who sleeps with him in the dorm of the dumbest frat in BR? actually an example for the younger generation...:LOL:

for me it remains a scene without soul, it's understandable that Bella would take the first excuse (the second if we count Jill) to end a very complicated relationship for her, but it seems that both are perfectly fine with it

for being the first breakup between Mc and a LI it's very underwhelming
I wonder if it truly is over though. Episode 7 suddenly allowed people to hook up with Sage if hey had been avoiding her for the entire game so far, and also ended it for good with Bella? I'm not sure Bella is done and dusted, but it doesn't really bother me anyway, my mc only fucked her (or at least tried to) because she was there... :ROFLMAO:

The whole problem with that scene it's not the facts that you did something with Cathy, it's the fact that Bella doesn't react to this and let you go on with her for a long time then decide one day that it's over because of those panties and not because of the fact that you and Jill are in an affair in front of her since a lont^g time too.
That makes no sense.
If she had told you that she has decided to stop any relation with you because she thinks that she can't do this to Jill, it would have been fine.
It's actually not as inane as that though. If you didn't get the BJ from Cathy, there are extra scenes that occur with Bella that shows she getting closer to the mc, these scenes are missing if the BJ took place, because Bella doesn't feel the same way. She's just taking her time with the situation before breaking it off.

Initially with Bella, it was a selfish, carnal relationship with the mc, even if she knew Jill was starting to date him. I'm sure Jill tells her everything (we see them chatting about her first date with the MC during the yoga session at Bella's house), so Bella knows it's not serious, only that Jill "likes" him.

At the same time, Bella isn't "in love" with the mc, and she's deeply conflicted due to the situation with James (whatever that is) but she's doing it for pleasure. But that changes, and she realizes that she actually wanted more in the relationship, but if she finds out about Cathy, she changes her mind, that and the Jill relationship are enough to tell Bella she's making a mistake with this guy.

However, if the MC doesn't do anything with Cathy, Bella is happy to "date" the mc, to develop the relationship further. Is she still undermining Jill's (her friend's) chances with the mc? Yes. But that's a theme throughout this game. Even Josy is encouraging Jill even though she knows they are competing for the same guy.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My take on it is : Bella is struggling with her morals and her desires, maybe even her trauma's....
She has a hard time stopping MC when he kisses her after that "missed since drunk as a skunk dinner date"...
After you go "see Bella" in the library it is her saying she's married but it's her that keeps pulling MC closer...
After she helps clean MC's room in the DIK mansion she is in thought "you've become what you hate most... An adulteress"..

In a way MC getting into a relation with Jill is hope... Hope, since she herself can't seem to make the choice she thinks she need to make... She allready acknowledges her desires are stronger then herself...
Jill is very much opposit to her in that regards.... while Bella gets pulled into the relation with MC due to her feelings but despite her morals, Jill's Morals prevent her feelings to make that step, every little thing is a possible obstacle to just not call MC, or send him away, or whatever else just not to tell her feelings to MC and getting to the physical stage of the relation...
Bella's help to bring Jill and MC together might mean her way out.....

In that light adding another relation between MC and Cathy, this would even mean her way out is in danger.... accepting there can be more then 1 physical relation at the same time would mean there is no hope for Bella...
I didn't understand... hope for which one? Bella or Jill?

Bella's behaviour with Mc is understandable, all the doubts she has are correct, it's the one towards Jill that is questionable.

Bella is courting the guy because of whom Jill is going through "hell" with Tybalt.
Is she hoping the date goes wrong? And if it doesn't?

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018

When I saw this girl I was definitely gonna continue volunteering for the age care home. :sneaky:

I wonder if it truly is over though. Episode 7 suddenly allowed people to hook up with Sage if hey had been avoiding her for the entire game so far, and also ended it for good with Bella? I'm not sure Bella is done and dusted, but it doesn't really bother me anyway, my mc only fucked her (or at least tried to) because she was there... :ROFLMAO:
The last nurse didn't work out... now that's an understatement. :D

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Ok, all arguing and bitching aside. I just gotta give a huge thanks to DPC for introducing me to The Friday Prophets. This band is fucking awesome.
I have DPC to thank for introducing me to The Night.
I can imagine a few possible scenarios where this song would fit in nicely.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Bella's behaviour with Mc is understandable, all the doubts she has are correct, it's the one towards Jill that is questionable.

Bella is courting the guy because of whom Jill is going through "hell" with Tybalt.
From the start when i encountered Jill and Bella and had a relation with the two of them, i knew that there would be problems and i was quite surprised to see Bella helping me.
I was really worried about this because it was really weird, i tried to find a solution to get out of this and keep Bella but the game forced me to see Jill.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Hi, I need help in running the program. It seems like after extracting there is an error prompt that says
"Could not Execute
BeingADIK.exe is it missing?"
Sorry Newbie question.
P. S. There is an error in extracting
But what did you do to launch the game ?

You get a folder with the game name and in this folder you have the executable BeingADIK.exe that you launch

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Yeah, it’s true… I’d still fuck her, though! But I won’t date her ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba and Hermith

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
are we still talking about the married librarian? having an affair with that 19 year old? the 19 year old that her only friend likes? who sleeps with him in the dorm of the dumbest frat in BR? actually an example for the younger generation...:LOL:

for me it remains a scene without soul, it's understandable that Bella would take the first excuse (the second if we count Jill) to end a very complicated relationship for her, but it seems that both are perfectly fine with it

for being the first breakup between Mc and a LI it's very underwhelming
see, my take is it’s very “Bella” and it’s a bit of a juxtaposition to her discussion with MC if you didn’t cock it up.

All through her route she’s been bouncing between her lust and her morality. She says one thing, loses control and does another. She was always saying she didn’t want anything with the MC, didn’t want a sexual relationship. Did the rational thing and hooked him up with Jill.

and slowly her walls came down, the Ice Queen thawed a little. But in this episode she either accepted she wants more with the MC. Opens up to him, takes her ring off and makes comments about him bringing the teenager out in her.

or she finds out about Cathy and retreats fully into being the ice queen again. I see the Bella route as MC helping her get over whatever this big secret is regarding her husband. Slowly and gentle bringing her outta whatever made her the Ice Queen and the Cathy incident snapped her back into that mentality really bluntly.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Hi, I need help in running the program. It seems like after extracting there is an error prompt that says
"Could not Execute
BeingADIK.exe is it missing?"
Sorry Newbie question.
P. S. There is an error in extracting
I had a similar issue. If you go into the "lib" folder and then into the "windows-i686" folder, you should find the BeingADIK.exe file about 5 slots down from the top. That one should work.
P.S. Never mind. I just read that the error happens while extracting. Are you trying use the compressed version?

Jan 30, 2021
In fact about Jill and Bella i was suspecting something much more that just friendship, you can see a scene where Jill and Bella have a tension when in the same bed.
So i was starting to think that Bella and her husband are separated because Bella had an affair with Jill maybe.
[...]
no Bella is mad because Jill is sleeping on her husbands half of the bed .
she has memory foam that shapes to the person as far as i remember .

Jill probably promised not to sleep in her bed again but because MC sleeps on the couch ...

idcare177

Apr 18, 2021
I had a similar issue. If you go into the "lib" folder and then into the "windows-i686" folder, you should find the BeingADIK.exe file about 5 slots down from the top. That one should work.
P.S. Never mind. I just read that the error happens while extracting. Are you trying use the compressed version?
Yes, I'm using the compressed version

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

Hope for Bella..... As soon Jill gets serious with MC, Bella has a reason to stop being intimate with him, same as what happens when she finds out MC fiddled around with Cathy... Bella knows Jill well enough her morals and ideas of a perfect romance might be too big of a problem to even get into a relation with MC...
She is struggling with her own feelings, on the other hand she would hate to see Jill end up with Tybalt...
Mc ending up with JIll would probably mean an end to Bella's struggles...

Complicated characters usually don't work so well in the real world ;) They are great in any story though !

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
see, my take is it’s very “Bella” and it’s a bit of a juxtaposition to her discussion with MC if you didn’t cock it up.

All through her route she’s been bouncing between her lust and her morality. She says one thing, loses control and does another. She was always saying she didn’t want anything with the MC, didn’t want a sexual relationship. Did the rational thing and hooked him up with Jill.

and slowly her walls came down, the Ice Queen thawed a little. But in this episode she either accepted she wants more with the MC. Opens up to him, takes her ring off and makes comments about him bringing the teenager out in her.

or she finds out about Cathy and retreats fully into being the ice queen again. I see the Bella route as MC helping her get over whatever this big secret is regarding her husband. Slowly and gentle bringing her outta whatever made her the Ice Queen and the Cathy incident snapped her back into that mentality really bluntly.
perhaps I have not explained myself well

I like Bella's journey very much, especially now that she has accelerated (from chapter 6 onwards). What I don't like, what the story leaves completely in the background, is the relationship between her and Jill, which is described as a very bad friendship.

at the beginning, because of the alcohol, she falls in love with Mc, but then that kiss reawakens a part of her that she had kept hidden for years, her guilt feelings come out, and in this situation pushing Mc towards Jill, even if selfish, makes sense.
It's not by chance that in that moment of the story DPC turns an innocent choice like going to thank Bella in the first step towards her relationship with MC.

Once Jill tells Bella how the date went well, how Mc seems like the right guy, Bella should avoid him like the plague, not take a sauna with him.
From then on Bella towards Jill is a big bitch, without any nuance.

The scene of the car breaking down because of Cathe is weird, but it's even weirder when, after "saving" Jill together, they go to Bella's house to fool around.

MC's a pig for courting both of them? okay, but Bella's no better.

It's one of those points where the story for me is so poorly written that it becomes an obligation to enjoy it to avoid being in a relationship with either of them.

Hope for Bella..... As soon Jill gets serious with MC, Bella has a reason to stop being intimate with him, same as what happens when she finds out MC fiddled around with Cathy... Bella knows Jill well enough her morals and ideas of a perfect romance might be too big of a problem to even get into a relation with MC...
She is struggling with her own feelings, on the other hand she would hate to see Jill end up with Tybalt...
Mc ending up with JIll would probably mean an end to Bella's struggles...

Complicated characters usually don't work so well in the real world ;) They are great in any story though !
but once Jill for the love of Mc decides to accept Tybalt's blackmail, how can Bella not consider it a serious relationship?
and having a date with Mc is supposed to help solidify Jill's relationship? every action she takes drives MC away from Jill, so much so that Mc's thoughts lead him to consider leaving Jill... not anything else

Bella doesn't have any treatment, she just sleeps at the DIKs. sure she used the super threatening look but I don't think it's an absolute guarantee that the rumour doesn't go to BR...

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yes, But it stops you from launching
Error during extraction
First extract it in a folder, after that launch the game with the Delta sign pic called BaDIK.exe

The game is rather big, doubt you can launch this one in packed status....

Jan 30, 2021
perhaps I have not explained myself well

I like Bella's journey very much, especially now that she has accelerated (from chapter 6 onwards). What I don't like, what the story leaves completely in the background, is the relationship between her and Jill, which is described as a very bad friendship.

at the beginning, because of the alcohol, she falls in love with Mc, but then that kiss reawakens a part of her that she had kept hidden for years, her guilt feelings come out, and in this situation pushing Mc towards Jill, even if selfish, makes sense.
It's not by chance that in that moment of the story DPC turns an innocent choice like going to thank Bella in the first step towards her relationship with MC.

Once Jill tells Bella how the date went well, how Mc seems like the right guy, Bella should avoid him like the plague, not take a sauna with him.
From then on Bella towards Jill is a big bitch, without any nuance. [...]
umm no ... in my playthrough Jill says the date was ok he doesnt seem to be that interested in me

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes