smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Actually.... it could be a matter of taste but now i remembered two ugly girls in the game, one is Wendy (she would look good if she do some workout) and the other is the last one we paired in the last gender studies class, that "girl" looked like a 60 year old granny

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
Actually.... it could be a matter of taste but now i remembered two ugly girls in the game, one is Wendy (she would look good if she do some workout) and the other is the last one we paired in the last gender studies class, that "girl" looked like a 60 year old granny
On god man she was ugly as hell

Reactions: vir_cotto

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yeah all the girls are incredibly beautiful, the L.I's and the side ones
Exactly.
Mytez Mormont Fantabaldu vir_cotto smokebox

apparently you didnt do Quinns Leftover scene but yeah shes still slightly attractive

View attachment 348441
Well she might not be everyones taste, mine included, but she is still not ugly. Her personality on the other hand...yikes. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Thats a fair point too. Everything is possible and we won't find out until its time for her to come clean....or burn to death in a house. :rolleyes:
now that we're on the "everything is possible" part of the conversation, it would be really interesting if Maya and Josy were each others secret boyfriend. imagine the shitstorm that's going towards the MC.

I agree with you that the longer she waits the worst the outcome can be, and we can see that even among Pink Cake patreons she is one of the least liked characters and that is all due to this situation since she is one of the most beautiful girls ingame
idk about that. aren't most polls in patreon just asking about renders? this is a somewhat old poll but for among discord users when asked about favorite main girl:
poll.jpg

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
now that we're on the "everything is possible" part of the conversation, it would be really interesting if Maya and Josy were each others secret boyfriend. imagine the shitstorm that's going towards the MC.

idk about that. aren't most polls in patreon just asking about renders? this is a somewhat old poll but for among discord users when asked about favorite main girl:
View attachment 348447
What shitstorm? I would...erm i bet the MC would totaly take the threesome. ;)

Reactions: TheFinder

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
This was before chapter 02, a lot has changed since that... a real lot edit: actually it could be even before the first release, anyone remember when ch 01 was released? and based on look of course Josy would win, she is the second more attractive girl in the game to me

Reactions: Elsie Bray

laliandra

May 2, 2019
This was before chapter 02, a lot has changed since that... a real lot edit: actually it could be even before the first release, anyone remember when ch 01 was released? and based on look of course Josy would win, she is the second more attractive girl in the game to me
it's after 1 and before 2. we knew she had a boyfriend in ch 1.

What shitstorm? I would...erm i bet the MC would totaly take the threesome. ;)
visual representation of how it ended for one of the girls the last time there was a threesome opportunity in a DPC's game

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

View attachment 348447
I expected Quinn to be one of the most popular side girl :unsure:, that's surprising.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
visual representation of how it ended for one of the girls the last time there was a threesome opportunity in a DPC's game

View attachment 348459
And here i thought i would be the only dick here to bring it up again. :ROFLMAO:
I expected Quinn to be one of the most popular side girl :unsure:, that's surprising.
Nah a lot of people i've talked to about the game dislike her actually because she is a nasty bitch.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes