Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That would depend on DPC. I'd love a 3-way relationship with Bella and Jill but will it realistically happen? I doubt it.
Exactly my statement. It depends on DPC. He had one title with 2 LI. He now extended to that to five! To do the same drill? We'll see.
Sage is a jealous girl, she would probably stalk MC to death if he tried it.
I disagree. Sage is "furious" because Chad cheated on her. If mc would be straightforward i think its possible.
We know very little about Jill. And to be honest, we know very little about Isabella's personality under the layer of cold walls. Maya is hiding something too, we don't know how she'd be if she'd relax and open up.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Exactly my statement. It depends on DPC. He had one title with 2 LI. He now extended to that to five! To do the same drill? We'll see.
That is technically true, but since one of them died and the endings are all single girl (right?) I dont think that counts.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I disagree. Sage is "furious" because Chad cheated on her. If mc would be straightforward i think its possible.
MC: "Hey Sage, I know we just hooked up and all that and you're still dealing with Chad having cheated on you behind your back but I was messing around with this other girl behind your back and having convinced her... you down for a threesome?"

Sage: giphy (2).gif

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
MC: "Hey Sage, I know we just hooked up and all that and you're still dealing with Chad having cheated on you behind your back but I was messing around with this other girl behind your back and having convinced her... you down for a threesome?
That would be funny :giggle: I wouldn't imagine it to happen like that tho :sneaky:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Last edited:
Feb 16, 2018
just go with f them all route is more intersting, and you can probably get away with it like.. Oh babe that fucker tommy makes me do it or i'm just respecting wamen turn then down is rude, you shoud go to the gender study class.. and then expect a shitstrom. but i think it's fine so far sense you're not dating anyone can just messing aroud

Last edited:

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
You'll get that just by looking at her. I'm amazed the MC's dick didn't fall off or melt during the initiation as a maggot.
exactly, I believe the MC will get an STD as the game progresses or something, as the father always recommends that the MC wears a condom

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Nah a lot of people i've talked to about the game dislike her actually because she is a nasty bitch.
Metoo,those people are not psychotic or homicidal at all.They`re also super fun at parties.

Till the game has the "completed" tag, I will believe whatever I want.... hey ! if some people (won't name them, we know who they are) think Quinn is innocent and a good potential mother, I can believe in a fourseome with Jill,Bella and Jade.
No other triplets will have as good of a mother as Quinn`s triplets,mark my words.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes