Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
idk about that. aren't most polls in patreon just asking about renders? this is a somewhat old poll but for among discord users when asked about favorite main girl:
View attachment 348447
This was before chapter 02, a lot has changed since that... a real lot edit: actually it could be even before the first release, anyone remember when ch 01 was released? and based on look of course Josy would win, she is the second more attractive girl in the game to me
Yeah things have defo changed since then. In that poll: Bella has the least votes for the mains, Riona has the most votes for the sides, and Maya has the most votes for the mains.
As of now : I'm certain Jade and Camilla are more popular side girls than Riona, Bella defo has more fans than Sage and Josy, Josy is the least liked Li, Jill has more fans than Maya.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Metoo,those people are not psychotic or homicidal at all.They`re also super fun at parties.

No other triplets will have as good of a mother as Quinn`s triplets,mark my words.
LOL at Quinn having children. She'll probably overdose towards the end of the game.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i don't get why so many people dislike quinn, to me she's awesome no bullshit and just helped me get laid, sure cockblocked me a few times but i never expect to fuck a main girl before 0.3. i kinda like her
Players (Maya fans mostly) don't like what she has planned for Maya moving forward in the story. Tommy as well seems to have something planned involving Maya which if you use common sense can't be good. We have every right to dislike her until Maya's situation gets resolved.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i don't get why so many people dislike quinn, to me she's awesome no bullshit and just helped me get laid, sure cockblocked me a few times but i never expect to fuck a main girl before 0.3. i kinda like her
Good on you this place needs more Quinn fans (y)

That`s another of your fantasies huh?besides the school shootings ofcourse.Case in point ;)
Quinn goes clean at the end and decides to travel the world helping other addicts :p

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Last news from DrPink in Discord , the total number of render fore the first 3 chapters will be more then 5200 , more than the whole Acting lesson , not too bad .... :eek:

Today at 9:53 AM : DrPinkCake
AL had ~5000 renders and 217 animations With Episode 3, BADIK will have ~5200 renders and ~220 anims. So, it's very similar in size, but animations in BADIK are made of way more frames and I didn't use the speeding up animation trick I did in AL more than a couple of times so far.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, I'm a Quinn fan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll admit I still would that women has hardly ever aged :p

That and making Quinn a mother would be great. She can't really be so bitchy past college, it doesn't work as well in the real world.
Motherhood would mellow her out a lot of women change once they become a mother.

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
Today at 9:53 AM : DrPinkCake
AL had ~5000 renders and 217 animations With Episode 3, BADIK will have ~5200 renders and ~220 anims. So, it's very similar in size, but animations in BADIK are made of way more frames and I didn't use the speeding up animation trick I did in AL more than a couple of times so far.
[/QUOTE]

........ AWESOME...... so we all have a moment with our favs and many more :love:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Good on you this place needs more Quinn fans (y)

Quinn goes clean at the end and decides to travel the world helping other addicts :p
With trying the new improved stuff? :LOL:
Frankly she doesn`t show the symptoms of a "junkie",they act detached,unaware of their surroundings,dumbed down,they have problems functioning without the next cut...she`s focused,she`s in "here and now",doesn`t lie to herself,doesn`t pretend to be something she`s not...

I'll admit I still would that women has hardly ever aged :p

Motherhood would mellow her out a lot of women change once they become a mother.
Yeah once the maternal instinct kicks in,it kicks in but I would still wish good luck and merry Christmass to anyone trying to control or threaten her:giggle:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With trying the new improved stuff? :LOL:
Frankly she doesn`t show the symptoms of a "junkie",they act detached,unaware of their surroundings,dumbed down,they have problems functioning without the next cut...she`s focused,she`s in "here and now",doesn`t lie to herself,doesn`t pretend to be something she`s not...
Well look at her and then look at Tommy you know who it's affecting the most, hell Quinn might only be a casual user for all we know everyone thinks she is some junkie and she might only hit upon certain occasions

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes