ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I have a screenshot of why I suspect Josy may be related to Jill and they may be twins. One lives with Pete and the other with Jill. This laugh is just as diabolical as Jill's laugh. Maybe the second Josy is a little baby raccoon.:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1240447
Dude :mad: , you know I'm huge fan of the Josy x Jill x MC threesome:love:. so dorp this theory right now:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I have a screenshot of why I suspect Josy may be related to Jill and they may be twins. One lives with Pete and the other with Jill. This laugh is just as diabolical as Jill's laugh. Maybe the second Josy is a little baby raccoon.:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1240447
OHHH DEAR! you forgot to take yours pills man, but i see your point Josy is pure evil or she has a twin sister hidden in a closet somewhere in the campus!

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She agreed to wake up the MC by grinding on him and let the other girls watch, she did not know that Quinn will taze him.

By the way that part of the game is really bad, the MC has no will, he behaves like a pussy, he got tazed and he seems ok to wake up bounded on a chair in the middle of a party.
Each time i have to play that part, from the stealing of the panty until the cum party, i get mad because it doesn't make sense, that MC who is 18 behaves like a little child, begging for mercy in front of Quinn and Camilla in the shower, accept to be humiliated instead of running out of the house, find himself naked and robbed outside.
And just before this when Troy push him out of the dorm, he doesn't react and almost cry for his guitar and doesn't call Security.
OK DPC choose a quick way to make the MC look for beeing a DIK, but it was quite lame.
You played as a Chick ? :ROFLMAO:. I mean lost of these not really happened the same way with me:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Are these argument circles non-stop around the clock?
I see why there are so many pages
the last 20+ I skimmed were useless if you aren't in one of the 2 or 3 arguments.

Unpopular take:
All the characters have problems, often big ones
The story is quite immature as it is mostly about drunken frat shenanigans
Given his track record I wouldn't trust DPC to go anywhere good and I believe someone else even mentioned he will take one small insignificant little choice you made and kill your LI for it or if he learned his lesson maybe just fuck over your path you are on. (Cathy's panties)

If he didn't have quality renders and animations I would never even glance at this. But you can't beat free so I will play every update to watch the animations and use a mod because I know DPC hates that so much.

Peace

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
that means lana was removed from family completely. but i think that too much extream jill family must have lana throw out of home but not kill right ?
We don't know exactly what happened To Lana, we know that she rebelled and quit the family to live with some people. We can guess that she went trough drugs maybe and died from an overdose. We can see in Jill's room a flyer about a project for helping people like Lana, and later we see Jill writing a message on her computer to someone who seems also involved in this.
After an evening where she has put Lanas cap she deceided to do something in the memory of Lana.

Reactions: kevin_smith_007

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You played as a Chick ? :ROFLMAO:. I mean lost of these not really happened the same way with me:ROFLMAO:
It's the beginning of the game you can be chick or dik you get the same story, you can punch Troy and accept to be blowed by Camilla if you want, but you will always find yourself naked like an idiot outside and later tied on a chair after getting tazed:ROFLMAO:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Whatever Her backstory is or whatever made her like that, Her Actions are not at all Justified.

First of All, No one is Human Garbage.

And No where in the story is shown that Maya wants to snatch money from someone, she needs money, Need for Money and Snatching Money are two different things. If you are talking about the tuition case then you are Wrong.

Slut: a woman who has many casual sexual partners

Now if you understood the meaning of the word, you tell me , HoT's are slut who have fucked almost all DIK's and have parties with Alpha's and maybe sex with them, Arieth had sex...A restaurant that Quinn manages where some HoT's fuck anyone in the washroom, best eg Professor Burke...
OR Maya is a slut who only slept with someone she trusts or love. I never saw her with any of the DIK's or Alphas having sex.

The difference here is that HoT's have casual sexual partners. Do HoT's love burke, they wanna marry him? No.

And Maya has only those sexual partners who she loves and trusts. MC is not casual sexual partner is he? Josy isn't either.

I will be waiting for your answer.

Sage is Two or Three years older than Maya, She didn't have the same fuck-ups with her father like Maya had. She has Power considering that she comes from a powerful family as compared to Maya's Family. If Maya had the power, she would have solved her problem herself. Understand the point carefully.

Where have you read that She want's her Father's money? She needs MONEY to help herself get out of the crazy situation. She isn't greedy or anything. Your whole point is invalid.

Do you even understand the point? Maya also took a loan but her father messed it up. She didn't have fathers like Josy or Mc.
And she is just scared of the situation because she is just 18 or 19. Since MC himself turned 19 in ep6. She doesn't have a solution for it since she is not mature enough.

So are you saying that if a rapist asked the victim whether he/she liked it or not, it is no more a rape or feels forced anymore ? DISGUSTING

She had no idea that Quinn would do such a thing. So your Quinn is at fault here! There are already so many arguments about this topic and in the end everyone agreed that Quinn was the one to be blamed for the electric shock. Read the fucking the scene again!

*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap* *hahaha* *hahaha* :KEK::KEK::KEK:
So if your girlfriend fucks someone else or has threesome ,without telling you , she is not a slut!
*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap* *hahaha* *clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*

I guess that's called ignoring people who can't understand the argument properly.
I feel relay sorry for you men but here it goes . . .

1. Maya intent(or use hots) to take money from sluts(Like you says). Where they have earned money by selling themself. Who is lower here be a human being and accept the truth.

2. About "Slut: a woman who has many casual sexual partners" then you live in fantasy world if you don't know statics of dating and how many partner women have these days and it's all up to them then can do what ever they want.

3. What mc was to maya when she was rubbing her V to mc. did they even kissed before that.

4. Stupidity at peek : Sage is Two or Three years older than Maya, She didn't have the same fuck-ups with her father like Maya had. She has Power considering that she comes from a powerful family as compared to Maya's Family. If Maya had the power, she would have solved her problem herself. Understand the point carefully. :

About her family : Is that why quinn ask sage to take money from her family what was her response. She have fuck ups - stop making thing out of your mind. Go and play the game again.

5. "Where have you read that She want's her Father's money? She needs MONEY to help herself get out of the crazy situation. She isn't greedy or anything. Your whole point is invalid." What is a co-signature on lone. Go and play the game again.

6. She will only sit on mc if she(sage and mc is in relationship) understand what i am telling. yet she ask from mc. (You have no idea what i was talking about do you ? Where did I mention rape )Don't remember : Go and play the game again.

7.About grils chosing their new boyfriend over current one(Go back and read again what i said so you don't look , which are you looking now) : Can't believe that I have to explain evaluation here : Men chose beautiful women and women chose : which can provide money safety and other other facility and women sued to chose better men which provided them better of these facility. that thing are happening from stone age . Go learn human evolution.

I am really sorry that you know nothing.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Let's say that Maya has her own reasons for not trusting others, but that all the problems she has with MC she doesn't have with those who have repeatedly betrayed her trust
You're saying "Maya does not trust MC. But does trust her father, who's repeatedly betrayed her"? Am I following?
If that's that case, then I think you've got the order of events backwards.
Maya has severe trust issues when she meets MC because just recently (in the week or 2 before college?) realized that she can not trust her father.
When your trust in one of the 2 people in the world you're supposed to be able to trust without question is broken that badly, I think it's natural to have severe trust issues with pretty much everyone for awhile afterward.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have to speculate a bit now. Someone, maybe it was even Holy, has once written that Madame is often associated with Domina or the like.

In EP1, the MC Josy can paint two pictures on Steve's face. One devilish and three cocks. Josy does not like the three tails. But Josy liked the devilish one.

What if Josy wants to be the girlfriend (dominatrix) of the MC. I can hear everyone crying out now. Tamed with whip and anal dildo. :eek::ROFLMAO:

But people I do not mean that. In classical Latin Dominus means master of the house and Domina consequently the wife of the master of the house. In Roman law, Dominus means owner and Domina means owner.

At the end of EP7, Josy is pretty much dressed in black. Even in the preview her clothes are not very colorful.

Is this perhaps about ownership of a fraternity, sorority, Pink Rose and/or gym?:unsure:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Jill was still young when Lana disapeared, her parents did not tell her what happened, just that her older sister rebelled and was not allowed to stay in the family.
Even Lana did not explained much because Jill was too young to understand, she just told her that she had to go but that she would come see her from time to time.

• Sad

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

1. Maya intent(or use hots) to take money from sluts(Like you says). Where they have earned money by selling themself. Who is lower here be a human being and accept the truth.

2. About "Slut: a woman who has many casual sexual partners" then you live in fantasy world if you don't know statics of dating and how many partner women have these days and it's all up to them then can do what ever they want.

3. What mc was to maya when she was rubbing her V to mc. did they even kissed before that.

4. Stupidity at peek : Sage is Two or Three years older than Maya, She didn't have the same fuck-ups with her father like Maya had. She has Power considering that she comes from a powerful family as compared to Maya's Family. If Maya had the power, she would have solved her problem herself. Understand the point carefully. :

About her family : Is that why quinn ask sage to take money from her family what was her response. She have fuck ups - stop making thing out of your mind. Go and play the game again.

5. "Where have you read that She want's her Father's money? She needs MONEY to help herself get out of the crazy situation. She isn't greedy or anything. Your whole point is invalid." What is a co-signature on lone. Go and play the game again.

6. She will only sit on mc if she(sage and mc is in relationship) understand what i am telling. yet she ask from mc. (You have no idea what i was talking about do you ? Where did I mention rape )Don't remember : Go and play the game again.

7.About grils chosing their new boyfriend over current one : Can't believe that I have to explain evaluation here : Men chose beautiful women and women chose : which can provide money safety and other other facility and women sued to chose better men which provided them better of these facility. that thing are happening from stone age . Go learn human evolution.

So his name is John Snow i guess!!:ROFLMAO:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

7.About grils chosing their new boyfriend over current one : Can't believe that I have to explain evaluation here : Men chose beautiful women and women chose : which can provide money safety and other other facility and women sued to chose better men which provided them better of these facility. that thing are happening from stone age . Go learn human evolution.

I am Honestly dumbfounded by the level of stupidity you have. I have no time to explain you all things since you won't even try to understand them. Just like Heycock I will choose to not to answer you anymore and don't think this as me running away. We got work to do IRL and aren't free enough to continue a stupid useless argument with you. No Hate or anything else just telling the Truth.
My last advice for you is : Play the Game and Understand it carefully.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You're saying "Maya does not trust MC. But does trust her father, who's repeatedly betrayed her"? Am I following?
Maya has severe trust issues when she meets MC because just recently (in the week or 2 before college?) realized that she can not trust her father.
When your trust in one of the 2 people in the world you're supposed to be able to trust without question is broken that badly, I think it's natural to have severe trust issues with pretty much everyone for awhile afterward.
Maya keeps trusting her father and Quinn, more than expected

Her father has her room key, but Maya thinks he will never appear without advice

Quinn used her in every way, but maya believes she will obtain the free tuition

The severe trust issues works only for MC

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Maya's main problem is that she has been overprotected by her father, so she doesn't have the tools to "survive" in a world where people like Quinn will bully her just for fun.
So when she realised that her father wants to rule her life, doesnt acccept Josy and tried to scam her with her student loan, all her world is crumbeling down.
So it's quite natural for her to not trust anybody immediately.
She believed in Quinn story about the free tuition without really thinking about it or try to talk to Sage. It was quite stupid to believe this because how the HOTs could give her that money.
We perfectly know how Quinn managed to get free tuition for some girls, she works with Burke, she gives Burke some new Meat to fuck and Burke find some sponsors for the tution.
He did this for Mona, and when Mona refuse to fuck, he just deleted his sponsoring.
And all those rumors come from those free tuition coming from generous sponsors who love young girls
screenshot0634.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You did not accept the truth before, so i doubt you will accept now. in order for you to paint this Maya picture you painting, you really ignoring and interpreting the events of the game for your own liking. :).

Maya heard a rumor that " If you join us we pay your tuition " The only mistake she made was not asking what is the catch? :ROFLMAO:. She didn't know any details, yet she jumped head first into the situation. But you simplifying the whole with her wanting steal money from prostitutes:ROFLMAO:. How could we even argue with this?! :ROFLMAO:

fundamentally wrong how you interpreting the story. But whatever from my side I think it's pointless to continue this debate. I let you have your own interpretation :)

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
You did not accept the truth before, so i doubt you will accept now. in order for you to paint this Maya picture you painting, you really ignoring and interpreting the events of the game for your own liking. :).

Maya heard a rumor that " If you join us we pay your tuition " The only mistake she made was not asking what is the catch? :ROFLMAO:. She didn't know any details, yet she jumped head first into the situation. But you simplifying the whole with her wanting steal money from prostitutes:ROFLMAO:. How could we even argue with this?! :ROFLMAO:

fundamentally wrong how you interpreting the story. But whatever from my side I think it's pointless to continue this debate. I let you have your own interpretation :)
Maya : If you ask me they are bunch of sluts.
Maya : I really need that money.

Stop cheery picking.

• Red Heart

Auroma!

Aug 10, 2020
I am Honestly dumbfounded by the level of stupidity you have. I have no time to explain you all things since you won't even try to understand them. Just like Heycock I will choose to not to answer you anymore and don't think this as me running away. We got work to do IRL and aren't free enough to continue a stupid useless argument with you. No Hate or anything else just telling the Truth.
My last advice for you is : Play the Game and Understand it carefully.
IKR the level of stupidity along with that grammar i can’t even.....

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Maya : If you ask me they are bunch of sluts.
Maya : I really need that money.
but she didn't know they are literally sluts :ROFLMAO: , she still does not know:ROFLMAO:.
She also said the Diks are a bunch of Dick. a little judgmental, ? sure, who isn't ?. :ROFLMAO:
as I said, you simplifying everything. and takes everything way to literal. are you a, there is only black and white , person ? :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes