godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I agree with you to that extent. But both of these possible fathers look at the MC in the same way. With Patrick, I could even understand that, because he certainly found out something from Derek. But with the one next to Sage father. Why would he look at a student he doesn't know like that.

Yes, the guy with the short red hair is Sage's father. I zoomed into the eyes of one of the pictures of him and in the right eye I saw that when the MC in EP5 stays with Josy, that Sage lies down with Maya.
Burke is Sage's father.

The one with the red hair is Rustys.

The guy with the bun is Jills.

And the main guy is Lynette father, you can see same suit when Neil talks about him.

Sure reused asset blah blah people said the same thing bout Chad's shoes in Troy's room.

Reactions: DavDR

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Burke is Sage's father.

And the main guy is Lynette father, you can see same suit when Neil talks about him.

Sure reused asset blah blah people said the same thing bout Chad's shoes in Troy's room.
And all of this is a assumption, not even one is confirmed yet. And the bun guy can't be Jill's father. Read This.

Jan 30, 2021
Like you, I'm not quite sure about Maya.

I don't think Maya goes to bed with other guys but other women?

The Maya that the MC met first was quite different from the later Maya.

I also have a problem with the Josy Maya flashback. I don't think it's one big review, but it's divided into past and present.

Oh yes, the MC himself points out to us that it is a time play. The same book is also in Maya's to collect in EP3. We know that DPC is not a fan of SciFi, so he probably manipulated the timeline of BaD in the form of memories and a memory loss. The screenshot shows you what the MC is hinting at.
i love you man never change . you theories are awesome . :love::giggle::LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dalli_x and `Ray`

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I haven't got a lot to report this week as I've been focused and worked on animations.

Earlier this week, I reached 100 posed animations, so that's a nice milestone for the episode.

I haven't started working on animations for some scenes I have big plans for yet, and I'm far from done with overall animation work.

However, I will start working on static renders soon to get some previews posted on Patreon.

All in all, it's going well and I have a mountain of work ahead of me for this episode.

Poll news
A cosmetic poll for Maya ended today and it was a split vote between the different tiers - just like last week's poll.

It was very close in all four polls. The $10 and $15 polls voted for option number 2, whereas $25 and +$30 voted for option number 4.

When tallying the votes, the overall result was:

41.2% for option number 2

40.2% for option number 4

And the winner of the poll is thus option number 2.

Soon, a poll for "Special Renders - Other girls" will start. And as mentioned in an earlier update, these redesigned polls will strive towards balancing the number of renders/render sets for the girls. These polls are subject to further change in the future.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
No point in posting charts this week, since they'd be the same as last week. Not surprising, but still disappointing.

Not the best Maya look (and those bright white pants are going to be a nightmare to clean), but it's not bad.

RIP number 4 :cry::cry::cry: once again the higher tier patreons had the better taste :ROFLMAO: , sadly this time it was not enough:cry:. But her ass will look good in white too(y)

also ename144 will be very sad, no numbers this week. :(
Tell me about it! :cry:

There is one number, though: he reached 100 total posed animations "earlier this week." He reported 83 fully rendered animations last week, and an overall rate of ~14 animations rendered per week. That suggests that he does not have a large queue of posed animations that he's working his way through.

I take this as an indication that DPC has realized his new render setup is capable of outpacing his ability to give it work and thus he needs to change the way to approaches the game. In the old days, he was better off creating large render queues at first then turning to other tasks to ensure there was no wasted rendering time.

In the new days he can render almost a fast as he can pose (faster, for statics), so he's probably better off focusing on other aspects first and only spending a small time posing animations. He can always spend time binging on art if he needs to, as he implies he will do soon.

In other words, I suspect this will be the new normal: lots of vague statements about progress, but relatively few hard numbers until we get late in the process. :(

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
And all of this is a assumption, not even one is confirmed yet. And the bun guy can't be Jill's father. Read This.
That links me nowhere.

I assume it's just another half ass theory saying that the guy I'm saying is Papa Jill is actually Father Sage.

Had this conversation many times before, not going to bother again.

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Newb Question:

(Wow look at the politics in this thread LMAO)

Can you play as a girl in this game?

is the amount of content the same as playing as the default Male MC?

Jan 30, 2021
Newb Question:

(Wow look at the politics in this thread LMAO)

Can you play as a girl in this game?

is the amount of content the same as playing as the default Male MC?
nope.

it's VN it has a lot of story so your choices are limited to things
game engine can change on the go (Like mcs name and pet names)

changing sex would require tiwce the amount of work not to mention mc joining DIKs
would make very little sense when there is HOT .

in short it can't be done . it would be whole new game

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just did another play through of this game with mostly a Bella dominated track. Last was a Sage dominated track.

What an amazing piece of work.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Burke is Sage's father.

You are very much mistaken. Burke is either an imposter pretending to be Lynette's brother or he really is the MC's uncle.

Rusty's father is either the one with the braid or not there.

The one with the short red hair is Sage's father. To repeat. You should start zooming into the screenshots and looking into the eyes. You can clearly see that Sage is lying down on the bed with Maya in EP5.

The guy in the gray plaid suit is not Lynette's father because his skin tone is way too light. The chin we see from Lynette's father is much darker.

Reactions: `Ray`
Jan 30, 2021
Just did another play through of this game with mostly a Bella dominated track. Last was a Sage dominated track.

What an amazing piece of work.
don't let Bella lure you in with her medusa look ... i spent first month playing only Bella route .
be afraid ,be worried ... be very afraid.

I have a screenshot of why I suspect Josy may be related to Jill and they may be twins. One lives with Pete and the other with Jill. This laugh is just as diabolical as Jill's laugh. Maybe the second Josy is a little baby raccoon.:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1240447
She's not laughing ... this is a face of someone who just peed in the pool :ROFLMAO:

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
I have a screenshot of why I suspect Josy may be related to Jill and they may be twins. One lives with Pete and the other with Jill. This laugh is just as diabolical as Jill's laugh. Maybe the second Josy is a little baby raccoon.:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1240447
Lmao, bro, you got your point, but then I realize that there are 3 characters with this exact smile Josy, Jill, and Jade. But Imo I think that this smile is only suited for mommy Jade.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

View attachment 1240447
She's not laughing ... this is a face of someone who just peed in the pool :ROFLMAO:
Both of you are wrong, She had Weed !!!
Screenshot (371).png

ChipLecsap Save her fast ! She gonna fall down !

Huh, I Saved her....She's mine :giggle: She fell in my arms and kissed me......no sharing
" or we can share "

now whats going on here ? never seen RobertDe giggle before ...
I actually meant to wrote " or we can share.....just kidding......no sharing" But I just realized that the before part got deleted :KEK:

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You are very much mistaken. Burke is either an imposter pretending to be Lynette's brother or he really is the MC's uncle.

Rusty's father is either the one with the braid or not there.

The one with the short red hair is Sage's father. To repeat. You should start zooming into the screenshots and looking into the eyes. You can clearly see that Sage is lying down on the bed with Maya in EP5.

The guy in the gray plaid suit is not Lynette's father because his skin tone is way too light. The chin we see from Lynette's father is much darker.
Trying to tie unnamed characters to other characters is one thing that we do.

But stop pulling characters out of your ass, Lynette doesn't have a sibling.

Skin tone is lighting. The suit is the same.

I know you're writing a fanfiction expansion and this goes against your plans, but that dude is the grandfather.

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes