DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No wonder the new guy kept defending him and his absurd arguments. :rolleyes:

Exactly, The age is an important factor itself, the guy is too young to be Lynette's father whose son is 19yrs old. The real grandfather is bound to be above 50 or 60, whereas the guy at preps look like 45 at maximum.
DPC hasn't shown a lot of talent in depicting age. Look at the renders of Jill in the ep 7 flashback.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Okay I had this doubt, My game was originally 0.6.2 and I patched it to 0.7.1 . Since the game is already patched, is it possible for me to patch it again to ep8 when it comes out or will I have to download the whole 0.7.2 and then patch it?

Since I haven't tried it I have no idea whether it works or out. Downloading the whole game is not a problem but why waste time when I could update it with ep8 patch itself.

Thanks in advance to everyone who helped me with this.
There will be no problems

Reactions: `Ray`

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
DPC hasn't shown a lot of talent in depicting age. Look at the renders of Jill in the ep 7 flashback.
Look at the retirement home. The grannies and grandpas already look old. Lynette's father should be the same age.

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
Okay I had this doubt, My game was originally 0.6.2 and I patched it to 0.7.1 . Since the game is already patched, is it possible for me to patch it again to ep8 when it comes out or will I have to download the whole 0.7.2 and then patch it?

Since I haven't tried it I have no idea whether it works or out. Downloading the whole game is not a problem but why waste time when I could update it with ep8 patch itself.

You can still do it the same way when you update it from 0.6.2 to 0.7.1 since it's just adding newer files to the game.

Reactions: `Ray`

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Nop my friend. Instead we had a long argument on who is the biggest Josy fan. And then the even longest traditional drama.
I vaguely remember a Josy picture being posted and I thought that was a known fact Chip is the biggest fan. :unsure:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
im gonna disagree . she didnt get a job in mcdonalds to pay for her study .

[even mc got 3 jobs to pay for frathouse ( library , The Pink Royce (huehue) and elderly home) ]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

im not judging here .she found super easy way to pay for her college . just dress up like a cheerleader
and go party once a while . why not take an advantage. - its a no brainer
but HOT isnt a workforce .

cool ...but that remains to be seen .

Her fathers money ? its her student loan . co-signing would be form of security in case
she cant pay or something .
Also what the actual fuck ? read what you wrote again .
how would even quinn know about her loan ?
And she's clearly not double faced . its called being polite .
She even gave your ass tour of B&R without wanting anything in return.
wth

if you played the game you'd know that she did take a loan !
it was first thing she did.WTF !?

dont care if its maya or sage tbh ... ether of em waking me up is ok ( :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

Oh cmon . Josy you may have a point ... how about Sage banging MC while with Chad?
they would fuck on first party if Jacob didnt stop it.
quite sure Arieth lies . Jade and Bruke , Bella ? Derek was cought on video he didnt tell Ash
she found out . Quite sure Tommy lies to Hether . even JamJam lies to Danielle because
he's scared she pregnant - we know she's not males dont have periods .

They all tell the truth to each other about who MC fucks i agree with that.

:( Well can't argue here . cheating and ntr isnt my thing so ...

I'm almost sure it was Quinns idea and maya was kept in a dark till the end .
Exactly to stir shit
up between Maya and MC .

So stop trying to use bullshit things like logic or common sense.
(You are no body to tell anyone that what to tell or not tell. It's upto individual person and it's upto platform to decided the rules.)
And you just told Heycock what to tell or not tell yourself :LOL:

I suggest Heycock and abhishek_tanwar fight to death . the winners arguments will be considered canon .
[/QUOTE]

1. " Also what the actual fuck ? read what you wrote again .
how would even quinn know about her loan ?
And she's clearly not double faced . its called being polite .
She even gave your ass tour of B&R without wanting anything in return.
wth " " you have to understand about that "When i said " I never said quinn know about lone all I said in any way she responded to maya it was front of everyone. Including lashing out on maya or to kiss her.

2. About lone : I ACCEPT I WASN'T CLEAR IN MY WORDS BUT HERE I MENTIONED "co-signature on lone".
5. "Where have you read that She want's her Father's money? She needs MONEY to help herself get out of the crazy situation. She isn't greedy or anything. Your whole point is invalid." What is a co-signature on lone. Go and play the game again.
3. " how about Sage banging MC while with Chad ? " My friend how many times I explained choices : If mc agree to it then it's possible otherwise did she hookup with someone else ?

About lies : I was talking about main characters. JamJam : none of mc business also jade and bruke : Mc has choices to engage with jade then she can be counted main other wise your statement not right.

4. " So stop trying to use bullshit things like logic or common sense. " Hmm... Really did I.

5. " And you just told Heycock what to tell or not tell yourself " Please read again(Did I said he can say anyting , what way the way for me to call out his bs) that was about character of a game yet you(Very nice of you) enjoyed when he called me human garbage. So I am not interested to make any conversation with you from this point.

"You know I don't really hate that guy but with all this hate for what a game character. Really tells me a lot."

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm not going to pull the Lynette brother thing out of my ass. Furthermore, you can clearly see that Lynette's father and the guy at the preps party are not the same. Would also not fit from the age at all.

The suit is not the same. First of all, would you wear a 20 year old suit? Lynette's father was also wearing a vest. The tie was blue and the shirt collar was rounded. Open your eyes and look.
There is no mention at all of Lynette having a sibling in the game. This non existent character is therefore one you have made up AKA pulling it out of your ass.

The age works, the guy at the party can easily pass as 60.

A different tie but it's the exact same jacket with the same napkin in the same pocket.

You're out here talking about reflections in eyes as clues left by Pinkcakes but can't see that reusing the same jacket asset is a pretty damning clue into who this man is.

Stop looking at the game the way you want it to play out and look at it how Pinkcakes is planning it out.

He gave Chad red shoes to wear and left a pair on Troy's floor to hint at their relationship.

Keep in mind as well, there is no reason at all to show the grandfather in that monologue in Episode 1. And now that we do have a reason to see the grandfather through Lynette's diary we haven't seen him yet.

I thought it might be too obvious of a clue.

Also Shaz, maybe before episode 7 I can see that way, I leaned between Jill and Sage. But now, I'm all in on Burke being Sage's father, so man bun can't be her dad .

Also him looking for a daughter when only girl lives in that mansion is a pretty big clue, especially with the hots being in dresses, he has no reason to believe Sage will be there.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
don't let Bella lure you in with her medusa look ... i spent first month playing only Bella route .
be afraid ,be worried ... be very afraid.
screenshot0116.png

If two naked girls told me to get naked I would do it faster than I could think
Seconded, provided the girls are either hot teens or MILFs. I would run from two nekked grammas in a heartbeat.

I have this game i finish episode 5, version 0.5.2 What i need to download to continue someone can explain?
Just download the patch files and read the instructions on the first page of the forum. It should be able to guide you through the process of transferring the patch files and updating the game.

I agree with most of what you've written here, but don't forget that in ep1 there's dialogue that indicates that Quinn is the first HOT that Maya spoke to, when she applied to join. And the grinding/kidnapping happened before the pool scene.
Most of the girls probably had to go through either Quinn or Sage when applying to the HOTs (since they're the president and the vice, after all), without any prior interaction with other HOTs (most probably). As for the grinding/kidnapping thing, Sarah and Mel were together with Quinn watching the whole scene unfold, so it was probably a group effort, considering how Sarah knew Maya from Gender Studies, after all. It was just Maya's luck that she was their target IMO, but everything after that is a result of their hostile relationship.

Yeah, just update it with the patch. It shouldn't affect your saves either, since the patch files are in a separate folder from the saves. Worst case scenario, backup your saves and download the whole game all over again in the event that your files become corrupted.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Look at the retirement home. The grannies and grandpas already look old. Lynette's father should be the same age.
We do not know the age of Lynette's parents (I believe).

The parents could be around 60, which is not very old. (if they had their daughter at age 20).

The old people of the retirement home, I give them rather around 80 years.

It's not easy to give a character an age that is fair in relation to his model in the game.

For example Jade, I give her between 45 and 55 years old. Only in relation to the model.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Panties !!!! Cathy and her fucking panties later, but in ch 5 i guess you just did not visit her or you have been rude, she dispise jokes. Beeing a DIK is a big no no for her.
Everybody getting busted with freakin' panties.

Panties 1.png Panties 2.png Panties 3.png Panties 4.png

The world would be a much better place if women would take a lesson from Professor Burke and just stopped wearing them. :sneaky:

No Panties.png

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Oh Ho What is This....Santa Dropped by, this soon and gave a Render as well, which though looks pretty good, and best part, the shit stands in cold...:Kappa:
edit: not fake

An Impossible thing to happen anytime soon...or might never even happen...What do you think of it?

Special render poll for Episode 8 for 'Other girls'
View attachment 1240946
LILY !!!

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Oh Ho What is This....Santa Dropped by, this soon and gave a Fake Render as well, which though looks pretty good, and best part, the shit stands in cold...:Kappa:

An Impossible thing to happen anytime soon...or might never even happen...What do you think of it?

LILY !!!

It's not fake. It was a Christmas present render from DPC last December.

EDIT: Link

Last edited:
Reactions: kevin_smith_007
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes