AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I haven't got a lot to report this week as I've been focused and worked on animations.

Earlier this week, I reached 100 posed animations, so that's a nice milestone for the episode.

I haven't started working on animations for some scenes I have big plans for yet, and I'm far from done with overall animation work.

However, I will start working on static renders soon to get some previews posted on Patreon.

All in all, it's going well and I have a mountain of work ahead of me for this episode.

Poll news
A cosmetic poll for Maya ended today and it was a split vote between the different tiers - just like last week's poll.

It was very close in all four polls. The $10 and $15 polls voted for option number 2, whereas $25 and +$30 voted for option number 4.

When tallying the votes, the overall result was:

41.2% for option number 2

40.2% for option number 4

And the winner of the poll is thus option number 2.

Soon, a poll for "Special Renders - Other girls" will start. And as mentioned in an earlier update, these redesigned polls will strive towards balancing the number of renders/render sets for the girls. These polls are subject to further change in the future.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I am very very very very very disappointed

• Sad
Reactions: Niu6609

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok, first up, abhishek_tanwar, why'd you create kevin_smith_007? Just to agree with all your posts? I mean come on, the dude has the same standoffish attitude, the same translated grammar, and you've both got a thing for cheery cherries. :rolleyes:

Newbie to this game with a question:

For somebody like me who has seen almost every fetish in this site and around the Interwebs, is it worth it to play this game which looks (please pardon the term and don't lynch me) Vanilla and bland at first glance? I really don't see the appeal at first glance and it looks like any run-of-the mill VN...

I don't trust the ''reviews'' for this game either because it feels like one massive circle jerk circus IMHO...

Sorry for the skepticism but seeing this game with tons of likes just intrigues me when it looks like a vanilla ''College guy with infinite libido magically gets all the girls'' type of game...
Simple answer, the sex is secondary to the game. It's definitely not some fantasy game where you get to dominate heaps of bitches and control the school. It's just a "slice of life" story about a kid with a big dick and a big heart. Definitely no kinks (the characters in the game consider anal to be kinky, so that's about the limit), but it's a lot of fun, depending on your taste.

She agreed to wake up the MC by grinding on him and let the other girls watch, she did not know that Quinn will taze him.

By the way that part of the game is really bad, the MC has no will, he behaves like a pussy, he got tazed and he seems ok to wake up bounded on a chair in the middle of a party.
Each time i have to play that part, from the stealing of the panty until the cum party, i get mad because it doesn't make sense, that MC who is 18 behaves like a little child, begging for mercy in front of Quinn and Camilla in the shower, accept to be humiliated instead of running out of the house, find himself naked and robbed outside.
And just before this when Troy push him out of the dorm, he doesn't react and almost cry for his guitar and doesn't call Security.
OK DPC choose a quick way to make the MC look for beeing a DIK, but it was quite lame.
I actually don't mind that shit. I just take it that the MC got really caught off guard and didn't realize he'd been played until it was too late (as in played by Quinn).

I'd also have to say the mc is a big softy (I'm not talking about his dick here), given he was raised by Neil in such a lovey-dovey way, and Neil's not afraid to be emotional, it doesn't strike me as a stretch that the mc can get emotional too. That also explains why he's trying to help so many people.

I haven't got a lot to report this week as I've been focused and worked on animations.

Earlier this week, I reached 100 posed animations, so that's a nice milestone for the episode.

I haven't started working on animations for some scenes I have big plans for yet, and I'm far from done with overall animation work.

However, I will start working on static renders soon to get some previews posted on Patreon.

All in all, it's going well and I have a mountain of work ahead of me for this episode.

Poll news
A cosmetic poll for Maya ended today and it was a split vote between the different tiers - just like last week's poll.

It was very close in all four polls. The $10 and $15 polls voted for option number 2, whereas $25 and +$30 voted for option number 4.

When tallying the votes, the overall result was:

41.2% for option number 2

40.2% for option number 4

And the winner of the poll is thus option number 2.

Soon, a poll for "Special Renders - Other girls" will start. And as mentioned in an earlier update, these redesigned polls will strive towards balancing the number of renders/render sets for the girls. These polls are subject to further change in the future.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
RIP number 4 :cry::cry::cry: once again the higher tier patreons had the better taste :ROFLMAO: , sadly this time it was not enough:cry:. But her ass will look good in white too(y)

also ename144 will be very sad, no numbers this week. :(
"Boobs groping", here we come :ROFLMAO:
I am very very very very very disappointed
Contours, motherfuckers, I told you! :p

And please Chip, this is nothing like the groping fiasco, but in hindsight, since that was all about the Madame, I don't give a fuck (actually spanking might have been kinda creepy). Fuck, imagine a spanking session with Nicole... :sneaky: Shit sorry, my mind drifted there.

Oh cmon . Josy you may have a point ... how about Sage banging MC while with Chad?
they would fuck on first party if Jacob didnt stop it.
quite sure Arieth lies . Jade and Bruke , Bella ? Derek was cought on video he didnt tell Ash
she found out . Quite sure Tommy lies to Hether . even JamJam lies to Danielle because
he's scared she pregnant - we know she's not males dont have periods .

They all tell the truth to each other about who MC fucks i agree with that.
I have a post dedicated to all the lying and cheating and dodgy shit going on. No one is clean! :eek:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5268359

Burke is Sage's father.

The one with the red hair is Rustys.

The guy with the bun is Jills.

And the main guy is Lynette father, you can see same suit when Neil talks about him.

Sure reused asset blah blah people said the same thing bout Chad's shoes in Troy's room.
You know man bun is Sage's biological dad. :ROFLMAO:

Wow the game is asking me if I am currently in the lowest point of my life...

It's that bad huh?

Well sucks for you...

I'm always in the lowest point of my life...

Josy looks nice..

I imagine I'll get cucked in the future...
I'm pretty sure the closest thing to being cucked is the mc fucking with other people who are already in relationships. Here's a list of all the cucking going on (very slight bending of the term may be applied here):

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5081717

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Maya keeps trusting her father and Quinn, more than expected

Her father has her room key, but Maya thinks he will never appear without advice

Quinn used her in every way, but maya believes she will obtain the free tuition

The severe trust issues works only for MC
Yeah, it's a major flaw in her character. I believe she has a kind of 'innocent until proven guilty' mindset, which means to her, everyone around her is worthy of some level of trust until proven otherwise. I'd describe it as being multi-leveled, with there being 3 levels: high trust, average, and low/no trust. She allows the new people in her life the average trust level, mildly believing what they say, and just conversing with them on the surface without getting personal. That's how it started out with Quinn. She took Quinn's word for the tuition and wasn't very skeptical about it, which turned out to be a huge mistake. As for Patrick, I believe she regarded him as 'high/average trust' as he was her father, and possibly they had a good relationship when she was a kid, which took a turn for the worse now.

Why would I seek justification for Quinn? I'm not really a fan of hers.

What I'm trying to do is understand this story.

As to Quinn's motivations, why does she go after Maya specifically, instead of Ashley or anyone else? You say her motivations are just money but I'm not so sure. We see her argue with Rionna about recruiting Maya but that scavenger hunt list is way over the top of everyone else's. It seems to be more about malice than manipulation.

Your arguement for Maya and the HOTs seems a little circular. Maya does have a motivation to join the HOT's, free tuition, but her contempt for them triggers a hostile environment. But you are blaming the HOT's attitude for failing to change Maya's view of the HOT's, when it's Maya's contempt for the HOT's that's generating their hostile attitude?!?

You seem to be willing to accept any story on it's own terms, well at least any story that gives you sex scene's. I'm more demanding than that, it has to be consistent for me to get immersed in it.
My thoughts are that the attitude Quinn has towards Maya was induced by Maya bringing up the 'changing mothers' thing with Sage. At that point, I don't believe they've really truly been acquainted with each other, and that conversation too was right after Quinn 'offered' Maya the free tuition. I think she was afraid Maya would run her mouth about the offer to Sage, which although she could outright deny, could also raise suspicions about the business she was handling.

Quinn had it out for Maya because she was expecting Maya to be unable to complete her scavenger tasks. She wanted to deny Maya from being a HOT in a way that would be unsuspecting (considering that the HOTs scavenger hunt is a tradition), and make it seem like she was in no way involved with Maya failing to complete her tasks or quitting mid-way. Though not prominent, I do believe Quinn's reaction when she learned that Maya and Josy managed to complete their tasks (by asking Arieth), thus becoming HOT sisters explain some of this. She was slightly in disbelief, evidenced by her hesitation in this scene. Hell, Riona even whispered 'Checkmate.' into her ear right before:

screenshot0155.png

This is just my interpretation of her motives, though. Could be wrong and far from what DPC actually had in mind.

Newb Question:

(Wow look at the politics in this thread LMAO)

Can you play as a girl in this game?

is the amount of content the same as playing as the default Male MC?
Nope, you can't switch the gender of the MC. If you could, we'd have 20 GB worth of data instead of the current 10, and it'd take forever to download, so I'm grateful for that.

No. Despite the way Arieth acts, she is not actually playable character. The male MC is the only option.
I've never thought of Arieth as a female version of MC until now..... Thanks for giving me that thought... I hate it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Trying to tie unnamed characters to other characters is one thing that we do.

But stop pulling characters out of your ass, Lynette doesn't have a sibling.

Skin tone is lighting. The suit is the same.

I know you're writing a fanfiction expansion and this goes against your plans, but that dude is the grandfather.
I'm not going to pull the Lynette brother thing out of my ass. Furthermore, you can clearly see that Lynette's father and the guy at the preps party are not the same. Would also not fit from the age at all.

The suit is not the same. First of all, would you wear a 20 year old suit? Lynette's father was also wearing a vest. The tie was blue and the shirt collar was rounded. Open your eyes and look.

Reactions: `Ray`

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
I'm not going to pull the Lynette brother thing out of my ass. Furthermore, you can clearly see that Lynette's father and the guy at the preps party are not the same. Would also not fit from the age at all.

The suit is not the same. First of all, would you wear a 20 year old suit? Lynette's father was also wearing a vest. The tie was blue and the shirt collar was rounded. Open your eyes and look.
Why would he open his eyes to look at bullshit your pulling from your ass?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Ok, first up, abhishek_tanwar, why'd you create kevin_smith_007? Just to agree with all your posts? I meam come on, the dude has the same standoffish attitude, the same translated grammar, and you've both got a thing for cheery cherries. :rolleyes:
No wonder the new guy kept defending him and his absurd arguments. :rolleyes:

Exactly, The age is an important factor itself, the guy is too young to be Lynette's father whose son is 19yrs old. The real grandfather is bound to be above 50 or 60, whereas the guy at preps look like 45 at maximum.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Each time i have to play that part, from the stealing of the panty until the cum party, i get mad because it doesn't make sense, that MC who is 18 behaves like a little child, begging for mercy in front of Quinn and Camilla in the shower, accept to be humiliated instead of running out of the house, find himself naked and robbed outside.
If two naked girls told me to get naked I would do it faster than I could think

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Ok, first up, abhishek_tanwar, why'd you create kevin_smith_007? Just to agree with all your posts? I meam come on, the dude has the same standoffish attitude, the same translated grammar, and you've both got a thing for cheery cherries. :rolleyes:
He was lonely and everyone needs a sock puppet :HideThePain:

I'm not going to pull the Lynette brother thing out of my ass.
Why stop now after all those years? I'm disappointed at you :KEK:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, it's a major flaw in her character. I believe she has a kind of 'innocent until proven guilty' mindset, which means to her, everyone around her is worthy of some level of trust until proven otherwise. I'd describe it as being multi-leveled, with there being 3 levels: high trust, average, and low/no trust. She allows the new people in her life the average trust level, mildly believing what they say, and just conversing with them on the surface without getting personal. That's how it started out with Quinn. She took Quinn's word for the tuition and wasn't very skeptical about it, which turned out to be a huge mistake. As for Patrick, I believe she regarded him as 'high/average trust' as he was her father, and possibly they had a good relationship when she was a kid, which took a turn for the worse now.

My thoughts are that the attitude Quinn has towards Maya was induced by Maya bringing up the 'changing mothers' thing with Sage. At that point, I don't believe they've really truly been acquainted with each other, and that conversation too was right after Quinn 'offered' Maya the free tuition. I think she was afraid Maya would run her mouth about the offer to Sage, which although she could outright deny, could also raise suspicions about the business she was handling.

Quinn had it out for Maya because she was expecting Maya to be unable to complete her scavenger tasks. She wanted to deny Maya from being a HOT in a way that would be unsuspecting (considering that the HOTs scavenger hunt is a tradition), and make it seem like she was in no way involved with Maya failing to complete her tasks or quitting mid-way. Though not prominent, I do believe Quinn's reaction when she learned that Maya and Josy managed to complete their tasks (by asking Arieth), thus becoming HOT sisters explain some of this. She was slightly in disbelief, evidenced by her hesitation in this scene. Hell, Riona even whispered 'Checkmate.' into her ear right before:

View attachment 1240818

This is just my interpretation of her motives, though. Could be wrong and far from what DPC actually had in mind.

Nope, you can't switch the gender of the MC. If you could, we'd have 20 GB worth of data instead of the current 10, and it'd take forever to download, so I'm grateful for that.

I've never thought of Arieth as a female version of MC until now..... Thanks for giving me that thought... I hate it.
I agree with most of what you've written here, but don't forget that in ep1 there's dialogue that indicates that Quinn is the first HOT that Maya spoke to, when she applied to join. And the grinding/kidnapping happened before the pool scene.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Okay I had this doubt, My game was originally 0.6.2 and I patched it to 0.7.1 . Since the game is already patched, is it possible for me to patch it again to ep8 when it comes out or will I have to download the whole 0.7.2 and then patch it?

Since I haven't tried it I have no idea whether it works or out. Downloading the whole game is not a problem but why waste time when I could update it with ep8 patch itself.

Thanks in advance to everyone who helped me with this.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes