N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I haven't got a lot to report this week as I've been focused and worked on animations.

Earlier this week, I reached 100 posed animations, so that's a nice milestone for the episode.

I haven't started working on animations for some scenes I have big plans for yet, and I'm far from done with overall animation work.

However, I will start working on static renders soon to get some previews posted on Patreon.

All in all, it's going well and I have a mountain of work ahead of me for this episode.

Poll news
A cosmetic poll for Maya ended today and it was a split vote between the different tiers - just like last week's poll.

It was very close in all four polls. The $10 and $15 polls voted for option number 2, whereas $25 and +$30 voted for option number 4.

When tallying the votes, the overall result was:

41.2% for option number 2

40.2% for option number 4

And the winner of the poll is thus option number 2.

Soon, a poll for "Special Renders - Other girls" will start. And as mentioned in an earlier update, these redesigned polls will strive towards balancing the number of renders/render sets for the girls. These polls are subject to further change in the future.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I haven't got a lot to report this week as I've been focused and worked on animations.

Earlier this week, I reached 100 posed animations, so that's a nice milestone for the episode.

I haven't started working on animations for some scenes I have big plans for yet, and I'm far from done with overall animation work.

However, I will start working on static renders soon to get some previews posted on Patreon.

All in all, it's going well and I have a mountain of work ahead of me for this episode.

Poll news
A cosmetic poll for Maya ended today and it was a split vote between the different tiers - just like last week's poll.

It was very close in all four polls. The $10 and $15 polls voted for option number 2, whereas $25 and +$30 voted for option number 4.

When tallying the votes, the overall result was:

41.2% for option number 2

40.2% for option number 4

And the winner of the poll is thus option number 2.

Soon, a poll for "Special Renders - Other girls" will start. And as mentioned in an earlier update, these redesigned polls will strive towards balancing the number of renders/render sets for the girls. These polls are subject to further change in the future.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
RIP number 4 :cry::cry::cry: once again the higher tier patreons had the better taste :ROFLMAO: , sadly this time it was not enough:cry:. But her ass will look good in white too(y)

also ename144 will be very sad, no numbers this week. :(

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
RIP number 4 :cry::cry::cry: once again the higher tier patreons had the better taste :ROFLMAO: , sadly this time it was not enough:cry:. But her ass will look good in white too(y)
Seriously these lower patreons have low taste as well. Oh boi, the poll for sexual actions is fucked :ROFLMAO::cry:
They will choose "kiss on forehead" instead of other sexy options. :(

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Does Jill's path end if you don't go to the picnic date?

I'm currently replaying the episode on Sage's path and I noticed that it says that Jill's path is "active" on the cheats tab even though I chose Sage over her and the walkthrough says that you can't chat with Jill on the phone if you are not on her path, and I could not do it, so I assumed that I was done with her path.

But now I'm on the tennis scene and the walkthrough says that you can choose between "No/I care about Jill" only if you are on Jill's path, and I just got those dialogue choices... so I'm like, "what the hell?", also I noticed that at some point in one scene MC is looking at a picture of Jill that was taken at the picnic date in his phone, and apparently you look at different pictures if you are not on her path.

Is this a bug or what is going on?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

I'm currently replaying the episode on Sage's path and I noticed that it says that Jill's path is "active" on the cheats tab even though I chose Sage over her and the walkthrough says that you can't chat with Jill on the phone if you are not on her path, and I could not do it, so I assumed that I was done with her path.

But now I'm on the tennis scene and the walkthrough says that you can choose between "No/I care about Jill" only if you are on Jill's path, and I just got those dialogue choices... so I'm like, "what the hell?", also I noticed that at some point in one scene MC is looking at a picture of Jill that was taken at the picnic date in his phone, and apparently you look at different pictures if you are not on her path.

Is this a bug or what is going on?
TBH I don't think this the correct answer but anyway here is what I Think:

That scene cannot be avoided like tennis with Jill. It is in the story itself and the player does not have choice but to follow either of the options. In walkthrough
Cafpture.PNG
So I think if you choose don't then there is a chance that in future episodes , this choice might regard it as Jill path- disable.
Since if you refuse to teach sage guitar, it will mark her path disable but if you teach her, it will mark as enabled. The mod does not show this until ep 5. So I think this choice might become like that in future.

Edit: The sage variable, if you change it in ep4 , the mod does not show whether the path is activated or not. But in ep5 it shows. So I think that variable would come in work in upcoming episodes

Last edited:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
TBH I don't this the correct answer but anyway here is what I Think:

That scene cannot be avoided like tennis with Jill. It is in the story itself and the player does not have choice but to follow either of the options. In walkthrough
View attachment 1240559
So I think if you choose don't then there is a chance that in future episodes , this choice might regard it as Jill path- disable.
Since if you refuse to teach sage guitar, it will mark her path disable but if you teach her, it will mark as enabled. The mod does not show this until ep 5. So I think this choice might become like that in future.
Thank you for your help.

I was scared for a moment that the cheat mod fucked up the game or something.

• Hey there
Reactions: `Ray`

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
No, you just lose RP points if you pick Sage over her but you're technically still on her path.

Well, you aren't done yet. By picking Sage, you have just missed some options with Jill ( the chat on the phone, the blueballing pictures in the bar) but she's technically still cares about you. Not fighting for her in the end of episode 6 may be a decisive move tho.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think I found the UrUrUr grandfather of the MC and maybe the whole beginning of the family history around B&R.

I'll put forward a theory.

The great-great-great grandfather of the MC had a sexy blonde courtesan. (Second picture) With the he has a child, namely the little blonde child with the white clothes. One of the other children is the child of UrUrUr grandfather and grandmother. The other two children are bastards. Yes, the great-great-great grandfather of the MC also has his fun, like Neil. Perhaps the UrUrUr grandmother also allowed herself a pleasure squire from the foot people. This later gave rise to four families. Royce, Burgmeister, Burke and Roberts. The only thing we do not know is the family name of the ancestral family. And there it could become interesting. What if the MC is the only male descendant of the ancestral family. He would be valuable for all families. But this is only a theory.

Familie_01.png Familie_1_Courtisan.png

In addition, a funny MC or gay MC. I do not know. I have never seen this picture before.

What to write about it. On the second picture, the MC already looks a little gay, right?

MC_001.png MC_Homo.png

Maybe I have also found the right father of Maya.

Both have this mark on the left eye. Both look at the MC out of the corner of their eye. That gives me a crazy idea. What if it wasn't Josy who looked at the MC out of the corner of her eye, but Maya. If Maya had been looking at the MC for a while and as it happens, maybe he didn't notice her and Maya was too shy to talk to the MC. I could make a super drama out of that.

But somehow this reinforces my assumption that some people know exactly who the MC is.

Patrick.png Echte_Vater.png

• Wow
Reactions: `Ray`

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Quinn is not evil for fun.

She has a goal, and she acts on it. Her activities being what they are, Quinn can't afford to be a nice girl. Otherwise she would be in prison for a long time. Blackmail, threats, manipulation, it's not for the fun to be mean, it's to run her business.

She is in charge of recruiting this year. For her it is an opportunity to expand the business. She does not (or no longer) see HOTs as a sorority (as Sage does), but as part of a business. The HOTs supply the restaurant, the money Quinn makes from it is invested in drugs to secure her future.

Why doesn't she like Maya?

Already it's part of his character to tease people. Then, Maya is clearly not an ideal recruit for the restaurant. She gives her very, very sexual tasks to make her fail, and / or to try to transform her.

Then there is the MC. Either she is jealous. Either she says to herself that Maya in a relationship with the MC is not a good recruit (HOTs with a boyfriend do not participate in the restaurant ...).

Quinn is the villain of the game, but she's not a cartoonish villain who does evil for the sake of it.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
No, you just lose RP points if you pick Sage over her but you're technically still on her path.

Well, you aren't done yet. By picking Sage, you have just missed some options with Jill ( the chat on the phone, the blueballing pictures in the bar) but she's technically still cares about you. Not fighting for her in the end of episode 6 may be a decisive move tho.
Nice, thank you for your help.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Quinn is not evil for fun.

She has a goal, and she acts on it. Her activities being what they are, Quinn can't afford to be a nice girl. Otherwise she would be in prison for a long time. Blackmail, threats, manipulation, it's not for the fun to be mean, it's to run her business.

She is in charge of recruiting this year. For her it is an opportunity to expand the business. She does not (or no longer) see HOTs as a sorority (as Sage does), but as part of a business. The HOTs supply the restaurant, the money Quinn makes from it is invested in drugs to secure her future.

Why doesn't she like Maya?

Already it's part of his character to tease people. Then, Maya is clearly not an ideal recruit for the restaurant. She gives her very, very sexual tasks to make her fail, and / or to try to transform her.

Then there is the MC. Either she is jealous. Either she says to herself that Maya in a relationship with the MC is not a good recruit (HOTs with a boyfriend do not participate in the restaurant ...).

Quinn is the villain of the game, but she's not a cartoonish villain who does evil for the sake of it.
Once again a theory with the accident. When Josy met with the MC in front of the Mini Makrt, she assumed that he had a motorcycle.

Wasn't there or isn't there a special render where the MC rides with Quinn on a motorcycle? What if there really was an accident. That either the big brother or the MC himself had an accident. With the big brother maybe fatal. With the MC with heavy injuries. No matter what happened, Quinn would try anything to make up for her loss. Be it that it was the real MC or the MC has similarity with his big brother. But now there are suddenly Josy and Maya. Pure dynamite.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
This later gave rise to four families. Royce, Burgmeister, Burke and Roberts.
Holy Shit, So I was technically living the wrong life...wasted 37 years of life...:eek::eek:

Seems like dalli_x is keeping a control on his vitamins. The maya dad theory is crazy. The marks you spotted ...*claps*
Good Job dude, just keep controlling your vitamins :ROFLMAO:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Maybe I have also found the right father of Maya.

Both have this mark on the left eye. Both look at the MC out of the corner of their eye.
The scar is part of the skin model Dalli. Many characters in other games have the same :

ep6_mj_end29.jpg c1aca_exp_aca_val_2.jpg Fat.PNG
If DPC really intended to establish a connection he would have been more explicit about it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The scar is part of the skin model Dalli. Many characters in other games have the same :

View attachment 1240601 View attachment 1240602 View attachment 1240604
If DPC really intended to establish a connection he would have been more explicit about it.
I agree with you to that extent. But both of these possible fathers look at the MC in the same way. With Patrick, I could even understand that, because he certainly found out something from Derek. But with the one next to Sage father. Why would he look at a student he doesn't know like that.

Yes, the guy with the short red hair is Sage's father. I zoomed into the eyes of one of the pictures of him and in the right eye I saw that when the MC in EP5 stays with Josy, that Sage lies down with Maya.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There you are again, with that little jap, the little Snarky comment, "bad writing", You just can't help it do you ? :ROFLMAO:.Now, with the more serious conversation :). Are you sure, you want motivation , or you want justification? Not the Same. We can give Quinn a tear full background story, you think that should give her a free pass for her behaviour? What you fishing for here ?. Quinn not give maya hard time because of some lesson to teach her, because All mighty Maya look down on her, - nice fanfiction, can't wait for your story that you writing. Keep us updated, I can't wait, to throw shade at DPC that how much a better writer you are (y) :) - But that's not the story.

Quinn motivation is money. whatever the reason why she needs it, while it can be a sappy heartbreaking story, won't change the fact how she obtained it. She see Maya as an easy target. someone that She can exploit for her own benefits, in the meantime she messing with her because She loves messing with people, she good at it, and in this way she can control them. This not makes her a pure evil, just for the sake of evil, she is far from evil, . but whatever the reason for it not really matter, becasue her actions speak. thats what who she is. We know this, because we playing the game, this is her charm.

Thanos is a great villain, one of the best, and he is not pure evil, he is not a brainless monster who kills just because he enjoy it. In his mind he actually doing a favor for the galaxy. We see, we, know, we understand his motivation, god we might even agree with it. Does not change the fact that the solution he choose is to kill peoples. He atain god power, and he use it not to creat, but to destroy. That is why he is a bad guy. A Villain, and yet we like him for what he is. Quinn is the same. I don't hate her for this, I like her. This is not bad writing at all.

Now Maya is a different story. While She has a motivation to enter the Hots. She meets a hostile environment that would not change her view on them. It is absolutely the opposite of MC's experience. MC while may face a little hard time, everyone encouraging him that he is welcomed here, keep pushing it, it will worth it.

If Maya would experience the same, She more than likely would feel a little ashamed for her selfish reason to join and would probably come clean about it, and if the Hots would been a different, they would not even blame her.

but this all just : "What should, what would if " - and not the actual story.

In the actual story, Sage is a Bad President, this mess is on her. :ROFLMAO: but I still love her. :ROFLMAO:.
Why would I seek justification for Quinn? I'm not really a fan of hers.

What I'm trying to do is understand this story.

As to Quinn's motivations, why does she go after Maya specifically, instead of Ashley or anyone else? You say her motivations are just money but I'm not so sure. We see her argue with Rionna about recruiting Maya but that scavenger hunt list is way over the top of everyone else's. It seems to be more about malice than manipulation.

Your arguement for Maya and the HOTs seems a little circular. Maya does have a motivation to join the HOT's, free tuition, but her contempt for them triggers a hostile environment. But you are blaming the HOT's attitude for failing to change Maya's view of the HOT's, when it's Maya's contempt for the HOT's that's generating their hostile attitude?!?

You seem to be willing to accept any story on it's own terms, well at least any story that gives you sex scene's. I'm more demanding than that, it has to be consistent for me to get immersed in it.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Where are you grabbing 'pure evil' from??
Is Quinn evil? Yes!
Pure evil (setting aside that no such thing exists)? Nah.
DPC puts a few moments in the game where Q shows some degree of compassion/understanding.
But those moments don't balance out the nasty shit she does.

Motivations?
Yes. We got a chunk of her backstory. And that makes her actions more understandable.
But it does not make those actions excusable.

Ummm?
You quoted me in your post.. so am I supposed to be the 'this guy' that dislikes Maya??
Not sure where you're getting that. I don't remember ever saying it. It'd be weird if I did, because she's one of my favs.
And as I pointed out in an earlier reply, understanding is what I'm looking for. Read my post again, pure evil is something I'm dismissing as a motivation. Because it's bad writing.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You're asking an extremely busy forum dedicated to the game if the game is worth playing; of course we're overwhelmingly going to say yes! :p

If you're only interested in kinks, the game might fall flat for you. If you're interested in characters, story, sexy renders, high production values, or just generally understanding all the references people will make to a popular work, I'd say BaDIK is well worth playing.

Thanks, SomboSteel!

Always nice to see Josy, though this is hardly tempting me to renew my pledge. I wonder if this is the same day as the end of Episode 7, or if it is another visit in the future? Alex is wearing the same clothes (that might be his normal workout attire, but it's not what he wore back in Episode 2) and was he waiting near those treadmills in the ending montage.

Sigh. This is what happens when I'm starved for anything better to speculate about. I really hope we get some numbers in tomorrow's update.

I've said before that I think the start of Quinn's hatred of Maya was the sense that Maya looked down on her. But I also think Quinn (and you) exaggerate just how strong Maya's contempt was. Maya called them a bunch of sluts, but a single off-hand remark isn't quite the seething hatred you imply. I don't think Maya really got bitter about Quinn and the other HOTs until after Quinn tried to back out of the free tuition in Episode 6.

As for Maya sincerely apologizing, I'd say it's a distinct possibility if she does join the HOTs. But it would probably only be to certain individuals (and definitely not Quinn), and I think it might be a while before we get to that point.

Recall that during the MC's infamous "Quinn is evil" debacle, Maya herself thought that was overstating things. Clearly she didn't despise Quinn yet. As I said, I think you're reading more into her "slut" comment than was warranted.
View attachment 1240366

As for Josy, she does briefly mention wanting to join a sorority in Episode 4 if you're on the M/J path. And it certainly fits her personality.
View attachment 1240357

I agree, it was quite a surprise. On the other hand, it's not like we spent much time with Sarah. It's not unreasonable there might be more to her than just her relentless crusade against chastity.
I wouldn't describe Maya's attitude as seething hatred, to start with anyway. I think her attitude was one of casual contempt. Yet in my experience showing casual contempt to someone can trigger an enormous backlash.

Jan 30, 2021
[...]
Now, if the best claim you have against Maya, the unforgiveble thing you have against her is that she joins the HOT's for money even if she didn't like them. If that's the best you have against her is that.... first let me laugh a little:
[...]
Ok, enough.
5 billons of workers do the same every day.

[...]
im gonna disagree . she didnt get a job in mcdonalds to pay for her study .

[even mc got 3 jobs to pay for frathouse ( library , The Pink Royce (huehue) and elderly home) ]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

im not judging here .she found super easy way to pay for her college . just dress up like a cheerleader
and go party once a while . why not take an advantage. - its a no brainer
but HOT isnt a workforce .

Maya trust his father. She is unvelieble stupid.
Sage trust Quinn. Noone gives a fuck, she is awesome.
(Because she (sage) is not a cry baby and if she don't like something she take matter i her own hands)

cool ...but that remains to be seen .

Maya dislike the HOT's. She is such a hypocrite.
Quinn dislike Maya. Is Maya fault.
(She(quinn) neither hide it nor she is not a double face snake like maya which wants her father money but everything spouse to be her way. Yes maya is hypocrite.)

Her fathers money ? its her student loan . co-signing would be form of security in case
she cant pay or something .
Also what the actual fuck ? read what you wrote again .
how would even quinn know about her loan ?
And she's clearly not double faced . its called being polite .
She even gave your ass tour of B&R without wanting anything in return.
wth

Maya want someone to pay for her education. She is a lazy whiner and unbelievable stupid.
Everyone else get someone to pay for their education. That's cool.
(Have you even play the game ? Mc got lone for his education and hots have their own for tuition payment, josy fees paid by her father. None of these character are crying they took shit own their own face.)
if you played the game you'd know that she did take a loan !
it was first thing she did.WTF !?

Maya wake up the MC with some nasty action. She is a rapist.
Sage wake up the MC with some nasty action. Thats hot.
(It's feel like you are the one which becoming hypocrite because sage ask mc if he like that or not. Againg have you played the game ?)
dont care if its maya or sage tbh ... ether of em waking me up is ok ( :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

Maya lie to the MC. She is a manipulative liar.
Everyone else lie all the time. Hey, dont blame the player, blame the game.
(Who lied ? Josy, she told mc about having a relation on the first date. how much honesty you want ?
Mc : have given every choice to not lie by taking right action, which I can prove choice by choice and not engaging with maya and josy.
Even camila told mc about being in sexual favor for money. Mc told jill about his relation on his date there are many example , you just need to stop looking things from maya's point of view .)

Oh cmon . Josy you may have a point ... how about Sage banging MC while with Chad?
they would fuck on first party if Jacob didnt stop it.
quite sure Arieth lies . Jade and Bruke , Bella ? Derek was cought on video he didnt tell Ash
she found out . Quite sure Tommy lies to Hether . even JamJam lies to Danielle because
he's scared she pregnant - we know she's not males dont have periods .

They all tell the truth to each other about who MC fucks i agree with that.

Maya has two affairs. She is a cheater, you cant trust her.
The MC has 20 affairs. Boys will be boys?
(Are you that desperate to make an argument. Choices are given to mc who he want to engage with is upto player so don't try to band truth. That make you look stupid.
To prove my point as i played, my mc only fucked riona and quinn on being quinn path so no you are completely wrong.)
:( Well can't argue here . cheating and ntr isnt my thing so ...

Maya flirt with the MC. She is using him.
Everyone else flirts with the MC. Natural, its a porn game.
(Yeah she forge great relation with mc in chapter one so she can make sure mc get electric shock in head. You are right didn't used him.:cautious: )

I'm almost sure it was Quinns idea and maya was kept in a dark till the end .
Exactly to stir shit
up between Maya and MC .

So stop trying to use bullshit things like logic or common sense.
(You are no body to tell anyone that what to tell or not tell. It's upto individual person and it's upto platform to decided the rules.)
[/QUOTE]
And you just told Heycock what to tell or not tell yourself :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suggest Heycock and abhishek_tanwar fight to death . the winners arguments will be considered canon .

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes