felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: No:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1285491

BTW, these Static often surprise me.
I mean, Maya having the most renders and dialogue, that not a surprise, She has a very heavily prominent presence through the game. But for Example Josy does not have this feeling, its give you de illusion She is barely in the game, and Yet she is in the 3rd place, even though it does not give you this feeling, like I feeling I have more screen time with Jill. May be because those time you spend with Josy may be less, but longer? contain more renders and words:unsure:. Interesting for sure
Josy talks a lot, at every opportunity

take for example the beginning of chapter four, Maya stammers something, while Josy is a river in flood, saying and contradicting herself.

She's always talking and talking to everyone, whether it's Jill, Becky, Sage....

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
not when you get payed by the hour instead of getting payed by productivity!

if you want people to work smarted you gotta change the incentives and penalties!
That's still working harder. Just because you've automated parts of your workload to finish faster doesn't mean you have to report it.

That was a rookie mistake i've learned from in my first corporate job. The lie of the meritocracy. Automate as much as possible and dont speak a word to anyone about it! LPT for everyone.

Get your money and do as little work as possible, it's my new mantra. Haven't noticed a single difference in any way in comparison to the days where I would voluntarily overload myself due to my false belief that taking on more meant I would be recognized more.

I honestly can't agree one single bit on that. Josy is so... bland, so... plain. She legit has nothing on for her, literally nothing aside from M&J... and too me that always has been incredible shoed horned by DPC so that Josy could have a role in the story... and its being a plot device in Maya's. IDK, even on episode 1 I was like... meh. Especially after the MC goes to college I legit forgot she existed and I would skip the travel back home and that non GF date if it was possible. She's by far the least interesting LI in what is supposed to be a drama story, my man. Its obviously just my opinion, and I dont wish to have a waifu war.
Is it really any different than Jill? She hardly serves a narrative purpose in the story and her drama makes little sense when you consider everything surrounding it.

Burke would never allow Tybalt to bring legal attention to B&R when there's a prostitution and drug ring he would be implicated in. If authorities investigated the party and the reasoning behind why Derek & MC did what they did, it wouldn't take a genius to start uncovering things they'd never expected. Quinn does not do a very good job at subtlety.

Drama for the sake of drama hits just as soft as the lack thereof. Jill's sacrifice is pointless, if that's how we're going to perceive the value of the LIs.

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
without that Josy alone easily the Best Girlfriend material of all. thanks to the fact, what you find boring :ROFLMAO:, is that she comes without stupid annoying Drama.
But her major flaw is that she ditched the MC for Maya. At that point if the MC puruses her futher that makes him a bitch imo.

Quinn and her companions, who are drug addict, drug dealers, and willing to fuck with anyone who give them money.
compared to them Josy is indeed, the most bland, plain and simple. and Yet as of if right now, - this could easily change, - but seemingly the most Healthy and regular Relationship.
I'm sorry my dude but I just can't see how being hung up on an Ex (Sage) could be worse than literally dating someone else and rejecting the MC (Josy).

And while Quinn is evil (the manipulating, not the drug/sex stuff), the polar opposite would be Jill (maybe, I think Quinn has benn more honest and open with the MC than Jill.)

Josie is... just there. She goes along with everything and doesn't even seem to have any kind of personal agenda.
Whatever happens around her, Josy just shrugs and doesn't react.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Is it really any different than Jill? She hardly serves a narrative purpose in the story and her drama makes little sense when you consider everything surrounding it.

Burke would never allow Tybalt to bring legal attention to B&R when there's a prostitution and drug ring he would be implicated in. If authorities investigated the party and the reasoning behind why Derek & MC did what they did, it wouldn't take a genius to start uncovering things they'd never expected. Quinn does not do a very good job at subtlety.

Drama for the sake of drama hits just as soft as the lack thereof. Jill's sacrifice is pointless, if that's how we're going to perceive the value of the LIs.
I think probably Jill is going to have a bigger role in the future because of Quinn and Sage. My assumption is that in the future, the prostitution and drug ring of Quinn is going to blow up (Chekhov's gun), and since Burke is involved, he is going to protect Quinn. So the one that is going to be left holding the baby is Sage, since she's the president of the HOTs and Burke and Quinn are going to put the blame on her. She´s going to ask for help to Isabella, and Isabella to Jill, since she's a Royce. So, if you are in Sage's path, better have a good relationship with Isabella and Jill. Also the posible witnesses (Mona, Riona, Camilla...) and Jade, since she´s the wife of Burke. It´s a possibility.

Reactions: Animesh Anomitra

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But her major flaw is that she ditched the MC for Maya. At that point if the MC puruses her futher that makes him a bitch imo.
Josy rejecting MC is not her major flaw, it is MC's major flaw :ROFLMAO:. as of it right now it seem aside from Sage, every main girl eventually will feel that something is off with Dik MC , so may be it is MC's fault :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SirQuiggle

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
And while Quinn is evil (the manipulating, not the drug/sex stuff), the polar opposite would be Jill (maybe, I think Quinn has benn more honest and open with the MC than Jill.)
Could you give me an example of this? Because the last time I played I didn't have much contact with her, and almost every time the MC is with her he is drugged or something else.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
That is one way to look at it, but I would not dismissing everything that seniorboop said :)
first of all Badik is foremost a comedy with Drama elements, unlike acting lesson wich was a more Drama focused game. While I agree that Josy seems less developed and may be blank or more specifically just regular, or average. The only Drawback of Josy is truly her connection to Maya, without that Josy alone easily the Best Girlfriend material of all. thanks to the fact, what you find boring :ROFLMAO:, is that she comes without stupid annoying Drama. She exactly what you get as seniorboop pointed out. She is a hot girl, the typical Girl next Door, who fall in love wiht MC loves the sex wiht him, and can be a stable college couple, everything you would want in real life at this age.
Josy has few upcoming drama under her. Tommy's confrontation when he finds mc relationship, Quinn real intention to why she let her join hots(my guess to keep tabs on Tommy, but there can be other maliciousness), her and jill's friendship when mc is on whore path to name a few.
In My assumption is that in the future, the prostitution and drug ring of Quinn is going to blow up .
The drug ring is under the radar and gonna bust sooner ever since Chad's fight campus security is tighter and it involves stuff in and out of campus while prostitution is within the campus. Vinny knows about Quinn's dealer and to whom she deals with. She already got chased by an unknown guy when she goes to buddy and my guess is when she talks to a guy behind a mini truck is probably Vinny who says he is paranoid because of the mc and chad fight.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Josy rejecting MC is not her major flaw, it is MC's major flaw :ROFLMAO:. as of it right now it seem aside from Sage, every main girl eventually will feel that something is off with Dik MC , so may be it is MC's fault :ROFLMAO:
Is a major flaw since everybody play as the MC, and nobody want to be rejected (unless you are into NTR :rolleyes:) Other thing is if you don't like the MC, because he's a man and not a lesbian, or any other reason, and prefer to create your own imaginary game in your mind with the characters and play as Maya, for example. But most of us are playing the real game as the dev created it, not a imaginary one. We want to get the girl(-s) at the end. And I assume that's what is going to happen: if a player is into Maya or Josy path, he's going to get the girl and is Maya or Josy the ones that are going to be ditched. At some moment, if the player chooses the right decisions, the MC will be able to say "Who do you prefer, Maya, Josy or me?" And Maya will say "You, of course". And the same for Josy. Except if the player is in the "harem path". Then, the MC will get the two of them. That's the whole point. The MC has to be the hero in his own game.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR and hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Wat.
Josy was like "omg ur so cute I like you so much lets fugg. Even though I have a boyfriend and my parents would kill me if they found out" and then did a 180 into "guess you're not anymore, Maya tounge too good, bye. Oh, can we be friends?"
At that point anyone with a shred of self respect should get the hell out and not let themselves be friendzoned.

Could you give me an example of this? Because the last time I played I didn't have much contact with her, and almost every time the MC is with her he is drugged or something else.
What I meant by that was that she never pretended to be interested in the MC romantically.
She's lawfull evil: Kept the money from the prep party for herself, tries to get the other HOTs to prostitute themselves (for her gain), sells drugs and electrocuted the MC when he was getting it on with Maya.
Somewhat redeeming moments: She lets her friend and the MC smoke for free even though she is short on cash, is somewhat hesitant to sell Rich cocaine at first and has a troublesome backstory.
But on the two occasions where you fuck her (rooftop and party) she never pretends she has feelings for the MC. She's a bitch to almost everyone who likes to do drugs and have sex without commitment. And at least in my playthough the MC wasn't forcibly drugged by her, he took the hit by his own free will and overdid it. Then Quinn even "comforted" him instead of mocking him or similar which would have been more in line with her general cruel bitch vibe.

Reactions: Nattrack

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Wat.
Josy was like "omg ur so cute I like you so much lets fugg. Even though I have a boyfriend and my parents would kill me if they found out" and then did a 180 into "guess you're not anymore, Maya tounge too good, bye. Oh, can we be friends?"
At that point anyone with a shred of self respect should get the hell out and not let themselves be friendzoned.
:unsure:. Strange, that never happened to me :ROFLMAO:.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Wat.
What Chip is pointing out is that they didnt reject the MC. They rejected you....
Us, on the other hand... we are having a great time with them:
3 (73).png
Such good girls.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
-Does the dialouge change alot when you go the massive dik route instead the M chick?
Significantly. DIK MC is brazen, confident, and outspoken. CHIK MC pretty much rolls over and lets people walk all over him regularly. Eventually you'll be locked into your alignment.

Even when it's not significant deviations in dialogue that change the story, the subtle differences can add flavor. Take for instance the MC's answer to this question:

Wanna Fuck.png

If you're a CHICK, you'll respond with this:

Wanna Fuck (C).png

If you're a DIK, you'll respond with this:

Wanna Fuck (D).png

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What Chip is pointing out is that they didnt reject the MC. They rejected you....
View attachment 1285897
Such good girls.
I guess it wont last long because Josy seems much more interested in you than Maya, so i think that Maya and Josy will either have a fight about you or with you.
Josy is always around you, fucking with you when Maya is no here, so Maya will perhaps accept this for a while but one day she will realise that Josy doesn't know what she really wants as usual.

Josy is a yo-yo, once she likes you, then she choose Maya, then you again, then Maya again, then both of you, no reason for her to stop that up and down :ROFLMAO:
She is just a horny little schrimp girl next door who just discovered the marvels of fuckalot !

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Ah so there was a path where they didn't decide to ditch the MC in the earlier episode?
Even then, after that point IF you got rejected it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the MC to stick around for their drama and issues etc., especially considering the other options (Sage is way hotter anyways.) :cool:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I guess it wont last long because Josy seems much more interested in you than Maya, so i think that Maya and Josy will either have a fight about you or with you.
Josy is always around you, fucking with you when Maya is no here, so Maya will perhaps accept this for a while but one day she will realise that Josy doesn't know what she really wants as usual.

Josy is a yo-yo, once she likes you, then she choose Maya, then you again, then Maya again, then both of you, no reason for her to stop that up and down :ROFLMAO:
She is just a horny little schrimp girl next door who just discovered the marvels of fuckalot !
Maya I think she said if you fuck her in episode 7 that they have to tell each other when they fuck with the MC

Guys play all the routes, do not get carried away by your assumptions or that of others because there are many here who like to talk about more
View attachment 1285897
Such good girls.
And of course now we will have this :love:
1291250_preview_3.jpg

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
One of the best scene of the game is when Quinn get punched and robbed and you help her an invite her to your place.
The love (not fuck) scene that happens next is maybe the one that gave me the greatest emotion, at that moment i fell in love with Quinn screenshot0261.png
screenshot0269.png
screenshot0270.png

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
One of the best scene of the game is when Quinn get punched and robbed and you help her an invite her to your place.
The love (not fuck) scene that happens next is maybe the one that gave me the greatest emotion, at that moment i fell in love with Quinn
He is talking about being more honest with the MC between Jill and Quinn, and he says Quinn, but I don't remember where Quinn spoke with total sincerity with the MC where I remember since the MC never knows why Quinn they beat her because she doesn't tell him anything

We do not talk about "which scene you liked the most" :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes