seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Quinn best girl. The scene on the roof and the hangout made it clear for me I had to do a run for her. Without Sage so she wouldn't hate when I fuck her outside and without Lily who probably gonna be a problem for Quinn on some way in the future. Very hard to do btw because those two are HOT.
Yeah reseeing that scene when you're on both a Quinn and a Sage path was funny as fuck to be honest.

She is legitimately hurt seeing you with Sage and hesitates to join in with Riona, snapping back into reality real quick to save face. Ep. 8 planning the Halloween party with both of them when you're fucking both of them is going to be interesting.

Judging by MC's reaction to Jill being around Maya and Josy it'll be funny watching MC's brain turn to mush again

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
View attachment 1286325
This is really a very strange women's top. How are the sleeves attached to it? On what?
Bro none of the outfits in BaD make sense for a college setting. I have my bachelors from a state uni, most of the outfits the LIs wear in-game would get you kicked out of class and disciplined expeditiously.

It's one of those things you just have to ignore, vidya game logic

Reactions: RukiRG

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
She is legitimately hurt seeing you with Sage and hesitates to join in with Riona, snapping back into reality real quick to save face.
That's what I like about Quinn, the subtlety. Don't get me wrong she still evil/a major bitch, but below all that hardassery is a very troubled human with emotions.

Edit/Addendum: I'd go so far as to say seeing her backstory triggered my savior instinct more than Maya.

Last edited:
Reactions: seniorboop

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Yeah reseeing that scene when you're on both a Quinn and a Sage path was funny as fuck to be honest.

She is legitimately hurt seeing you with Sage and hesitates to join in with Riona, snapping back into reality real quick to save face. Ep. 8 planning the Halloween party with both of them when you're fucking both of them is going to be interesting.
Yeah really interesting and also a reason why I want to do a run without Sage to see if it has any influence on the story.
View attachment 1286325
This is really a very strange women's top. How are the sleeves attached to it? On what?
:ROFLMAO:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Good day! I can't open Jacob's 2D art, although I ordered all available 1st level ones. I can't put anything on the screen saver on my phone, and I can't hang a picture either, everything is closed. Has anyone encountered this?
Arts ordered in ep 6 gonna be delivered at the start of ep 7. I suppose arts ordered in ep 7 gonna be delivered in ep 8.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020

Yeah really interesting and also a reason why I want to do a run without Sage to see if it has any influence on the story.
I've got a Quinn solo save for the same reason. But I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens when you're on both their paths. Quinn's reaction to the Sage scene was followed by Sage's reaction to the Quinn/MC photo on Rooster. I think we can expect some interesting choices during the Halloween party planning.

Reactions: Actuallythedog

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
(Sage is way hotter anyways.) :cool:
Sage has the best face and the worst body of the HOTs. Her waist is not much wider than her neck (I´m exaggerating, but not much) and her legs are chopsticks, but her breast are unrealistically huge. Someone should tell the dev that a 3D design of a woman is not sexy just for having a huge pair of breast and buttocks. Human proportions are needed too, specially if you are designing, well, a human being. It´s a pity, because it´s my favorite character by far. After that stupidity (I don't know what the dev was thinking) of blackmailing the MC to spy Chad (The MC is a detective, or what? Who ask something like that to a stranger? The dev should have thought in other way to bond Sage and the MC...), she starts behaving as a human being with the MC and doesn´t bullshit him like other characters do. She's sad for some days because she has been cheated and discarded by her boyfriend, and then she starts feeling better with the (interested) help of another guy, like usually happens in real life. That's all. Doesn´t behave like an attention whore and drama queen.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Sage has the best face and the worst body of the HOTs.

like usually happens in real life. That's all. Doesn´t behave like an attention whore and drama queen.
Yeah her story is one of the more belivable ones. And also, she's just very pleasant/nice (except for cheating on her boyfriend).
I don't mind her body so much. Sure it's borderline anime proportions, but I've seen women who came close and she is far from being the worst offender (*cough* Bella *cough*)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Sage has the best face and the worst body of the HOTs. Her waist is not much wider than her neck (I´m exaggerating, but not much) and her legs are chopsticks, but her breast are unrealistically huge. Someone should tell the dev that a 3D design of a woman is not sexy just for having a huge pair of breast and buttocks. Human proportions are needed too, specially if you are designing, well, a human being. It´s a pity, because it´s my favorite character by far. After that stupidity (I don't know what the dev was thinking) of blackmailing the MC to spy Chad (The MC is a detective, or what? Who ask something like that to a stranger? The dev should have thought in other way to bond Sage and the MC...), she starts behaving as a human being with the MC and doesn´t bullshit him like other characters do. She's sad for some days because she has been cheated and discarded by her boyfriend, and then she starts feeling better with the (interested) help of another guy, like usually happens in real life. That's all. Doesn´t behave like an attention whore and drama queen.
The only body that is ridiculous is Bella. There definitely are tall skinny girls with big boobies like Sage. Not a lot, but there are.

Reactions: Reggie32

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Everyone here knows that Quinn has the best body (and the best haircut).:BootyTime:
That half shaved haircut is kinda dumb, ngl. It was a trend around 2010 that thankfully died in America. Haven't seen a single person with a cut like that in years... City of 1M+

But this is also a game where DPC put the MC in jorts which is why I assume he's not American

Reactions: Kellermann

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I choose that scene to show you that Quinn is not playing with you, she is honest with you that's why i like that scene because it shows perfectly who Quinn is deep inside.
She is not just the girl next door who want's to have fun.
Maybe I'm missing something, but to me it reads like Quinn refusing to admit how she feels about the MC.

It's a good scene no question, but it feels like a poor fit as an example of Quinn's sincerity.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Maybe I'm missing something, but to me it reads like Quinn refusing to admit how she feels about the MC.

It's a good scene no question, but it feels like a poor fit as an example of Quinn's sincerity.
I prefer people who show what they feel than people who talk about it without meaning it.
That time you just need to look in her eyes to understand that she really has feelings for you.
She is so proud and bitchy that it's very hard for her to talk about her feelings, but in two occasions you can see by yourself what's on her mind. That day you make love in your place and the other time when you visit her and get high and fall asleep in her bet she cuddle and lay her head on your chest with such a need of love and tenderness.
She plays the badass and the bitch to keep in control but in fact she is so soft inside!:love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes