Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
lmao who plays this game expecting a harem path.

And no, getting rejected is not ntr. Kinda the opposite tbh.
That's not what I said. I was obviously talking about Josy and Maya, not about all of the characters. Two is already an "Harem path".
And I don't give a damn about ntr.

Last edited:

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Kendra Sunderland Is a good example of a tall skinny girl with narrow hips and large natural tits. Might not be quite up to Sage’s proportion but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In truth, I don’t think looking for real world comparisons is what BaDIK and the characters are about, I think as with most 3D games there is a cartoonishness to them (for want of a better term).
Imagine that girl with half the waist. Do you thing she would be sexy, or weird? That's Sage, Isabella, Jill, and other characters. And I don't think that asking for human proportions in a 3D design of an human body is to ask for a lot. It's just to make the waist a bit less narrow and maybe the legs a bit (just a bit) less long or the torso a bit more long. The faces... yes, obviously they all look too manga-style. Too big eyes, too pouty lips... I would don't mind more realism in that too. I have played recently a game called "Price of Power" (great game, by the way. I recommend, even almost no sex so far) . The design of the girls is amazing: hourglass figures and beautiful faces. But they look realistic too, simply because the waist is not so narrow and the torso is not too short. If a dev wants, he can make realistic 3D designs.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Apologies in advance for the upcoming word vomit/stream of consciousness about episode 7.

Man, I really like BaDIK but I am struggling with Episode 7. I said it a few days ago in fact, right before I downloaded the update, that I was on Sage's path and have been deliberately going the Neutral route. And I have, mostly, been happy with all the decisions made so far. I think I was a bit disappointed to have missed a few scenes here and there, particularly the second one with Quinn and maybe one other one, but largely haven't felt I was missing out on too much (nothing I couldn't rectify if I went back to where I turned down Maya/Josy and played on from there).

THIS is the first episode where I feel like past decisions are really coming back to haunt me.

Obviously I'm whining a bit and I'm sure some people here will say "maybe don't play a game that has actual consequences to your actions if you don't want this". I'm just mostly frustrated because I sort of want to see everything, and I'm definitely locked out of a fairly significant chunk of the scenes now without basically starting a whole new playthrough (or rolling back to one of my TWO saves at significant branching moments).

The point of all this is that I guess I'm a little disappointed but it feels like my protag is now locked into just one route. I guess it's sort of inevitable and this had to happen eventually that you'd have to pick between one of the 5 main girls, it couldn't just meander around forever and is obviously starting to build towards some kind of climax now. Excited to see where that goes at least, even if now it seems I'd have to replay each episode ~3 times to see everything.

On a completely different topic and whinge, I wanted to add: fucking, absolutely fuck the tennis mini-game. I could not, for the life of me, figure out how to do that.

Just click the "hit" button. Okay, that seems to work for a few rounds. Then it stops.

Right, so, click "hit" at the top of the bar. Nope that doesn't work. Click "hit" when the bar goes up and then comes back down? Nope. Click "hit" when the bar comes back down and goes into the green? Nope.

What the hell was I doing wrong?

btw, wtf is ntr?
I think the term comes from hentai/Japanese erotic stuff. Basically it's just cuckolding/cheating, with or without your partner's knowledge. So it's a fairly broad term.

NTR is what Jill is doing dating Tybalt
Definitely not. In my understanding NTR has to involve at the very least emotional or physical (and of course it can be both) cheating. What Jill is doing with Tybalt definitely doesn't cross over into NTR because A. she doesn't want this to happen and B. nothing even remotely romantic/sexual happens between them.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
NTR is what Jill is doing dating Tybalt
If I might add, if sexual intercourse is involved, only then it can be called NTR. Jill hasn't had any kind of sexual intercourse with that douche. So it isn't exactly NTR, it's just blackmailing.

What Jade did with MC is NTR, not for us but for Burke.

Reactions: Luther9555

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Kendra Sunderland Is a good example of a tall skinny girl with narrow hips and large natural tits. Might not be quite up to Sage’s proportion but...

In truth, I don’t think looking for real world comparisons is what BaDIK and the characters are about, I think as with most 3D games there is a cartoonishness to them (for want of a better term).

I think actually his worst instincts in design aren’t on the bodies, but the faces. Cathy for example is actually freekish and ugly, her prominent cheek bones and narrow jaw look terrible. Jill suffers from this to a lesser degree and certain facial poses make her look weird, Josy as well.

A good example is my compatriot Evgenia Talanina. She has a natural large chest and a thin waist.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
My massive DIK seems to believe he can fuck anything that moves without any consequences. Seriously, I think in episode 8 he's gonna get fucked.
Yeeah. Tbh I don't mind consequences, but they could have been foreshadowed a bit better. Started off as Chick in ep1, was still chick when I first met Sage, then almost instantly became a massive dik because I didn't let the alphas push me around and cheated on some tests and somehow that makes Josy/Jill not like me? Seriously, I beat up the first 3 alphas in self defense and cheated on some tests and that's all it takes to go to the extreme side of the dik scale?
And I don't really mind that I don't get Bella, but there was no hinting that having sex with Cathy would lock you out nor a way to avoid it once you did it.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If I might add, if sexual intercourse is involved, only then it can be called NTR. Jill hasn't had any kind of sexual intercourse with that douche. So it isn't exactly NTR, it's just blackmailing.

What Jade did with MC is NTR, not for us but for Burke.
jk

Reactions: `Ray`

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
A lot of people post "real life" version of the characters, sometimes there's a likeness, other times the poster might be high at the time, but fuck me if this is not a real life Sage:
Dunno, I'm still unconvinced... maybe you should show the squirt part... :)))

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
The only NTR in the game is Josy and Maya fucking behind the main character's back.
Is it still NTR if they're both cheating on each other with the same person? I thought NTR was supposed to have a corruption element to it.

Jill looks 55 in that photo.
She has the most attractive face at rest but the second she smiles its like she turns into the Grinch. It's like she has botox injections or something.

Obviously I'm whining a bit and I'm sure some people here will say "maybe don't play a game that has actual consequences to your actions if you don't want this". I'm just mostly frustrated because I sort of want to see everything, and I'm definitely locked out of a fairly significant chunk of the scenes now without basically starting a whole new playthrough (or rolling back to one of my TWO saves at significant branching moments).
Just download the scrappy mod? You're working hard. Work smart.

• Haha
Reactions: SirQuiggle

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Yeeah. Tbh I don't mind consequences, but they could have been foreshadowed a bit better. Started off as Chick in ep1, was still chick when I first met Sage, then almost instantly became a massive dik because I didn't let the alphas push me around and cheated on some tests and somehow that makes Josy/Jill not like me? Seriously, I beat up the first 3 alphas in self defense and cheated on some tests and that's all it takes to go to the extreme side of the dik scale?
And I don't really mind that I don't get Bella, but there was no hinting that having sex with Cathy would lock you out nor a way to avoid it once you did it.
To be fair, it's made fairly clear early on that cheating is a fairly big DIK move, so I just made pains to avoid that so I could have my actual decisions be what influenced my position on the scale. I've gradually been garnering more DIK points now, which is possibly going to be problematic in the near future given that I want to stick as Neutral.

I will say, I personally feel like the DIK persona has more potential for fun in the game than the CHICK one, at least as far as I can see.

In terms of Cathy though, yeah I actually agree. Admittedly, it wouldn't be super realistic, because actions IRL can have unexpected consequences, but I think part of my problem with being locked out of Bella's route in episode 7 is that it felt like it blindsided me.

I suspect, again, that this is part of DrPinkCake's strategy to make sure that players have locked in with just one of the main girls by the end of the game (given that by now there have been a good number of decisions for one girl that are totally incompatible with keeping a relationship with one of the others).

Just download the scrappy mod? You're working hard. Work smart.
The who what now? What does that do?

Reactions: Dnprsty

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Just click the "hit" button. Okay, that seems to work for a few rounds. Then it stops.

Right, so, click "hit" at the top of the bar. Nope that doesn't work. Click "hit" when the bar goes up and then comes back down? Nope. Click "hit" when the bar comes back down and goes into the green? Nope.
When the Bar goes to the top, then you have to click on 'hit'.

It's not necessary to do that, but it will just reduce your chances of losing. It happens rarely but by hovering over the 'miss' ball, the game takes that the player has clicked the 'miss'. You have to be super fast to click on 'hit' to avoid it.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
When the Bar goes to the top, then you have to click on 'hit'.

It's not necessary to do that, but it will just reduce your chances of losing. It happens rarely but by hovering over the 'miss' ball, the game takes that the player has clicked the 'miss'. You have to be super fast to click on 'hit' to avoid it.
It has to be at the top of the bar? I swear I was doing that for a couple of rounds and lost twice in a row... Godammit. Well, too late for me now.

I swear, it feels like DrPinkCake's writing is up there with the greats, but he can't do mechanics to save his life.

Well... Godamn dude...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes