Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
The only NTR in the game is Josy and Maya fucking behind the main character's back.
That's not ntr. A polyamorous relationship comes with an implicit ok for all partners to have sexual relations. And it's not cheating if you have permission. If it's not cheating, it's not ntr.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah but the replys don't change the outcome one bit.
... So dialogue variations depending on your characters ’type’ arent enough? How about when that ’type’ leads to different scenes? How about when choices have impacts later on scenes that are available and your ability to develop relationships?

For example Cathy and Bella? Or Jill and the DiK pic, a reaction that varies depending on who else you are fucking? Choosing Maya and Josy but pissing off Jade? Hooking up with Jade but revealing the video? Not all the consequences of every decision are known yet. Not every decision will have major ramifications, but that is not unreasonable.

The game has a core story. You can’t avoid certain events. This is true of every story driven game ever. You have to play the story, You can affect the ending, you can affect some of the scenes along the way and the characters you becomes friends with, but yes you have to play the story.

Edit: Did you mean this one ?
View attachment 1287165
That’s the one.

Imagine that girl with half the waist. Do you thing she would be sexy, or weird? That's Sage, Isabella, Jill, and other characters. And I don't think that asking for human proportions in a 3D design of an human body is to ask for a lot. It's just to make the waist a bit less narrow and maybe the legs a bit (just a bit) less long or the torso a bit more long. The faces... yes, obviously they all look too manga-style. Too big eyes, too pouty lips... I would don't mind more realism in that too. I have played recently a game called "Price of Power" (great game, by the way. I recommend, even almost no sex so far) . The design of the girls is amazing: hourglass figures and beautiful faces. But they look realistic too, simply because the waist is not so narrow and the torso is not too short. If a dev wants, he can make realistic 3D designs.
Sounds like a personal preference, which is fine. I don’t mind ‘real’ looking models, I also like stylised ones.

NTR is what Jill is doing dating Tybalt
LoL nope. If she starts to develop feelings for him, or even fucks him and it turns out his little pecker is magic then yes, otherwise not even a little. (Blackmail is absolutely a trope in NTR stuff, but this isn’t going to develop that way, at least if you’re on her path)

I’ll also say this again, you can’t be NTR’d by a character Who’s path your are not playing.

Reactions: ename144 and `Ray`

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Essentially, some people get offended when the main character gets cheated on, because people place themselves in the character skin
I always found this funny about the VN community. It's like they "own" every LI in the games they play and they're not allowed to see anyone else even if you don't go down their paths.

If the MC isn't the center of every LI's universe God is a lie.

Reactions: DavDR

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Yeeah. Tbh I don't mind consequences, but they could have been foreshadowed a bit better. Started off as Chick in ep1, was still chick when I first met Sage, then almost instantly became a massive dik because I didn't let the alphas push me around and cheated on some tests and somehow that makes Josy/Jill not like me? Seriously, I beat up the first 3 alphas in self defense and cheated on some tests and that's all it takes to go to the extreme side of the dik scale?
And I don't really mind that I don't get Bella, but there was no hinting that having sex with Cathy would lock you out nor a way to avoid it once you did it.
THIS is the first episode where I feel like past decisions are really coming back to haunt me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have to say kinda like this about the game. I was like fuuuck meeee, noooo BELLLAAAA. After that I was like oh well maybe I was indeed fucking too many girls lol, I will try on my next run.
Also don't think every path is completely blocked. Probably there will be times you can win them over again or something.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Yep... That decision between Jill and Sage? Download the scrappy mod and ask yourself, why not both?

The decision of who to hang out with in ep. 7.... Why not all of them?

So on and so on... Makes playing the game a lot better imo.
Facts dude, as I much as I completely understand the point of these games, where your actions have consequences, I wanna be a greedy bastard and be able to do everything.

Praise Scrappy and the modders for taking the time to make these, has made my AVN experiences more fun imo.

Reactions: seniorboop

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Exactly! Although I'd give her a little more credit for the flow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I really want to know is how in the hell does she negotiate that old wooden fence with no hands, no leg covering, while holding an ice cream without splintering the cooch?
Jill is on no fap, one of her super powers is having an iron cooch

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Now I have something curious. Either Jill is lying to the MC, she is younger than we all think or Josy and Maya are older than we think.

Check out think Cluck on from EP4. Jill is dating friends from high school? That wouldn't be so strange in itself if Josy didn't have Jill's bracelet on her left arm. As I mentioned before, Josy and Maya aren't wearing everyday clothes like the other girls at the Spin the Dildo game and they joined later than the other girls. This actually suggests that the two were with Jill.

Mysterious :unsure:
screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Now I have something curious. Either Jill is lying to the MC, she is younger than we all think or Josy and Maya are older than we think.

Check out think Cluck on from EP4. Jill is dating friends from high school? That wouldn't be so strange in itself if Josy didn't have Jill's bracelet on her left arm. As I mentioned before, Josy and Maya aren't wearing everyday clothes like the other girls at the Spin the Dildo game and they joined later than the other girls. This actually suggests that the two were with Jill.

View attachment 1287422 View attachment 1287423
I don't remember seeing that cluck, but I usually stay away from Jill. I am confused about her saying she has friends from high school that she hangs with. That seems a little out of character given what we know about her past. :unsure:

Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It has to be at the top of the bar? I swear I was doing that for a couple of rounds and lost twice in a row... Godammit. Well, too late for me now.

I swear, it feels like DrPinkCake's writing is up there with the greats, but he can't do mechanics to save his life.

Well... Godamn dude...
If you play three games, I'm pretty sure it's absolutely impossible to win the second one. While I can destroy in the first and third games, the second game does not let you win. I haven't looked into the code to confirm that though.

I always found this funny about the VN community. It's like they "own" every LI in the games they play and they're not allowed to see anyone else even if you don't go down their paths.

If the MC isn't the center of every LI's universe God is a lie.
The funniest thing about the whole NTR panic, everyone one here is being cucked by everyone else here and no one seems to mind. We are sharing like motherfuckers. :ROFLMAO:

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
But also now there's the scene with Lily where you have to choose between her or Sage (more or less).
When does it happens? I don't remember it. If it´s in the party of the preps, the MC can fuck both of them and nothing happens (so far) since the MC is not into a relationship with Sage.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
I put the world "ntr" AS A JOKE in a comment, and now everybody is debating about what "ntr" actually means... in the thread of a game without "ntr" :rolleyes:

"ntr" in games is like Arieth´s crabs. A plague that spreads everywhere and you can't avoid :cautious:

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
When the Bar goes to the top, then you have to click on 'hit'.

It's not necessary to do that, but it will just reduce your chances of losing. It happens rarely but by hovering over the 'miss' ball, the game takes that the player has clicked the 'miss'. You have to be super fast to click on 'hit' to avoid it.
It has to be at the top of the bar? I swear I was doing that for a couple of rounds and lost twice in a row... Godammit. Well, too late for me now.
In my tennis game with Jill, if I chose 3 sets it would fix the game so you could only win at match-point, meaning on some serves it would make you lose the point regardless of where along the bar you press Hit.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020

View attachment 1287422 View attachment 1287423
Josy and Maya can't be the friends from highschool, they meet Jill for the first time in Episode 4 or 5.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't understand this "classism" for those who play DIKish.

It seems that those who play that way are perverts, half-criminals, parasites of good society...

I'll let you in on a secret; you can be loyal to whomever you want even as a DIK, just as you can be the worst dogs in heat even as a CHICK (or worse since you don't have to give up any LI)

the only real difference is Quinn (there would be also Jade, but she's not related to the affinity issue) on one side and M+J on the other, and we're only talking about the trouple, because individually they are equally prosecutable (that is very little for now)

but DPC will punish them!!!
for what? technically you can only be DIK by having beaten up a whole bunch of bullies and troublemakers (Troy will have his reasons but in fact he's both) and having taken Quinn's number and possibly never having used it (here the big doubt about whether paying for sex is really DIKish comes back)

seems like holy inquisition vigilantism to me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes