felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah...... No.

CHIK MC is a mega pussy. Every time conflict arises he basically just rolls over and allows whomever it is to walk all over him. Couldn't be me

And y'all fell for the dalli bait. Again.
I would sincerely wish all of you, myself included, to live the bad life of MC, whether in DIK or CHICK version, there are far worse things to be done. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Nattrack

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Then why does Josy have Jill's bracelet?
Standard Daz assets are reused quite often in this game. Look at the Daz characters dancing in your picture. Same characters are in several other scenes in the exact poses.

Why are Josy and Maya in evening dress?
It's nighttime and they are at a party as pledges of the HOTS.

So Jill must be lying because the three of them obviously met?
As been pointed out, Jill first met Josy in the library (in EP4?). Maya first met Jill before the DNG in the library (in EP6?). They
didn't know Jill existed before this.

Reactions: ename144

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Standard Daz assets are reused quite often in this game. Look at the Daz characters dancing in your picture. Same characters are in several other scenes in the exact poses.

It's nighttime and they are at a party as pledges of the HOTS.

As been pointed out, Jill first met Josy in the library (in EP4?). Maya first met Jill before the DNG in the library (in EP6?). They
didn't know Jill existed before this.
DPC certainly does not have only 3-4 standard Daz assets. I found so many clothes with different jewelry (bracelets) within 1 minute that DPC can use a different one for each picture. It doesn't matter how many standard Daz assets he has, but how he uses them. If you want I can give you some links where you can download pretty much everything for Daz3D for free. Or do you want to create it yourself. As a program I recommend you then,

Don't you recognize it? Lily and Ashley have the same status as Josy and Maya. Daughters. However, the choice of clothing is so different? If you do not get any ulterior motives, I do not know what to do?

EP4: Jill and Josy meet in the classroom.
EP4: Jill and Josy are in the library with Bella. The MC comes by and Josy learns that the MC has a date with Jill. Jill asks Josy if they know each other from high school. Josy says no, from the summer job.
EP4: On a date with Jill, the MC laments his misfortune. Jill learns that one of the girls is Josy. Josy told Maya about Jill, so Maya knew about Jill. You can read about it in EP6. Also, look at Maya's facial expressions when she meets Jill.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys, I need some help.

When I try to open the game, 99% crashes: "The application is not responding"

- I've tried to reinstall, but the error persists
- I'm not using any mods/cheats
- My PC uses licensed Win 10 - 8 gb Ram

There is a hotfix or something?

(NOT english native speaker)

maciek1515

Sep 4, 2020
Hey guys, I need some help.

When I try to open the game, 99% crashes: "The application is not responding"

- I've tried to reinstall, but the error persists
- I'm not using any mods/cheats
- My PC uses licensed Win 10 - 8 gb Ram

There is a hotfix or something?

(NOT english native speaker)
You must just wait and don't click anything and anywhere

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
DPC certainly does not have only 3-4 standard Daz assets. I found so many clothes with different jewelry (bracelets) within 1 minute that DPC can use a different one for each picture. It doesn't matter how many standard Daz assets he has, but how he uses them. If you want I can give you some links where you can download pretty much everything for Daz3D for free. Or do you want to create it yourself. As a program I recommend you then,
DPC pays for his assets whatever he can get for free is irrelevant. He sells his product commercially. I have no clue how many assets he has bought for his games but he does reuse his assets quite a bit. Just as a for instance, he did reuse the same character assets from AL (Megan's mother and father are Mel and Tybalt in BAD with the same Hair asset.) (Megan and Ana in AL are the same Mckayla Genesis 3 character.) From a financial standpoint it would make more sense to do with as little as possible.

If I were doing my renders commercially I would also buy the assets but I wouldn't go hog wild because that would add up quickly. It pays to be frugal and reuse assets.

Dec 22, 2017
Someone tell me if this is weird. If there was any character that I think my MC would be in love with, it would be Maya. The time we spent with her in those first 3 episodes made me fall head over heels with her. But despite that being the case I can't engage in the throuple with her and Josy.

Like its not even that I want her for myself, or that I don't think Josy is cool and super hot. It always seemed to me that she was happier with Josy and MC was her escape. But I still love her, and would do anything for her. If the option presents itself to give her the inheritance money, I'll jump on it. I just can't be with her with Josy in the picture, I'm still holding out hope for a solo Maya route, but I don't think that's happening.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
DPC pays for his assets whatever he can get for free is irrelevant. He sells his product commercially. I have no clue how many assets he has bought for his games but he does reuse his assets quite a bit. Just as a for instance, he did reuse the same character assets from AL (Megan's mother and father are Mel and Tybalt in BAD with the same Hair asset.) (Megan and Ana in AL are the same Mckayla Genesis 3 character.) From a financial standpoint it would make more sense to do with as little as possible.

If I were doing my renders commercially I would also buy the assets but I wouldn't go hog wild because that would add up quickly. It pays to be frugal and reuse assets.
Dalli has tunneled again, everyone leave the way. CHOO! CHOO! CHOO! CHOO!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
... So dialogue variations depending on your characters ’type’ arent enough? How about when that ’type’ leads to different scenes? How about when choices have impacts later on scenes that are available and your ability to develop relationships?

For example Cathy and Bella? Or Jill and the DiK pic, a reaction that varies depending on who else you are fucking? Choosing Maya and Josy but pissing off Jade? Hooking up with Jade but revealing the video? Not all the consequences of every decision are known yet. Not every decision will have major ramifications, but that is not unreasonable.

The game has a core story. You can’t avoid certain events. This is true of every story driven game ever. You have to play the story, You can affect the ending, you can affect some of the scenes along the way and the characters you becomes friends with, but yes you have to play the story.

That’s the one.

Sounds like a personal preference, which is fine. I don’t mind ‘real’ looking models, I also like stylised ones.

LoL nope. If she starts to develop feelings for him, or even fucks him and it turns out his little pecker is magic then yes, otherwise not even a little. (Blackmail is absolutely a trope in NTR stuff, but this isn’t going to develop that way, at least if you’re on her path)

I’ll also say this again, you can’t be NTR’d by a character Who’s path your are not playing.
OK show me the impacts. I may be getting you wrong but you seem to be arguing the point that BaDIK is a choice driven game and that the choices have consequences. That's just not the case. When you compare it to other games with branching path's BaDIK just fails to measure up, it's a story on rails.

the sincerity of LIs is a very thorny subject... even if limited to admitting one's feelings
Seriously Dude, was there an accident? First KRJ and now all of this reasonableness.

Is it still NTR if they're both cheating on each other with the same person? I thought NTR was supposed to have a corruption element to it.

She has the most attractive face at rest but the second she smiles its like she turns into the Grinch. It's like she has botox injections or something.

Just download the scrappy mod? You're working hard. Work smart.
"She has the most attractive face at rest but the second she smiles its like she turns into the Grinch. It's like she has botox injections or something."

How can you say that, don't you know that DPC does the best renders evah?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
OK show me the impacts. I may be getting you wrong but you seem to be arguing the point that BaDIK is a choice driven game and that the choices have consequences. That's just not the case. When you compare it to other games with branching path's BaDIK just fails to measure up, it's a story on rails.
Branching a game early is a rookie mistake.

Why so many games on this site don't even make it half way through the story before the creator has to go back and redo everything.

Right now, there's no branching or at least there isn't consequences to the branching, but let's reopen this conversation in a few episode when the game passes the 50% point.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Branching a game early is a rookie mistake.

Why so many games on this site don't even make it half way through the story before the creator has to go back and redo everything.

Right now, there's no branching or at least there isn't consequences to the branching, but let's reopen this conversation in a few episode when the game passes the 50% point.
I'm an old man, I won't be alive when this game reaches the half-way point. DPC is saying 16-20 episodes now, when he realizes just how much he can soak the rubes it'll be 24-30, then 30-36 and etc.

Also, games have actually been written and completed with branching path's. Seek and ye shall find.

• Haha
Reactions: hyfka

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Someone tell me if this is weird. If there was any character that I think my MC would be in love with, it would be Maya. The time we spent with her in those first 3 episodes made me fall head over heels with her. But despite that being the case I can't engage in the throuple with her and Josy.

Like its not even that I want her for myself, or that I don't think Josy is cool and super hot. It always seemed to me that she was happier with Josy and MC was her escape. But I still love her, and would do anything for her. If the option presents itself to give her the inheritance money, I'll jump on it. I just can't be with her with Josy in the picture, I'm still holding out hope for a solo Maya route, but I don't think that's happening.
Interesting. I don't often hear people say they want a solo Maya route..it's usually the other way or they want the throuple. Similar to you, I enjoyed the first episodes (season 1 was frickin amazing, season 2 not as much). I fell in like with Maya, not love. I never found her physically attractive and she doesn't do butt stuff (boooo!), but she and Derek are me BFFs. I think DPC will give you a solo Maya route eventually.

I also think faithful players will get a relatively good ending with most of the chosen main LIs (excluding Bella). Good doesn't necessarily mean married happily ever after, but at the very least they won't end up as charcoal.

Ickyrus

May 12, 2021
Interesting. I don't often hear people say they want a solo Maya route..it's usually the other way or they want the throuple. Similar to you, I enjoyed the first episodes (season 1 was frickin amazing, season 2 not as much). I fell in like with Maya, not love. I never found her physically attractive and she doesn't do butt stuff (boooo!), but she and Derek are me BFFs. I think DPC will give you a solo Maya route eventually.

I also think faithful players will get a relatively good ending with most of the chosen main LIs (excluding Bella). Good doesn't necessarily mean married happily ever after, but at the very least they won't end up as charcoal.

I'm also interested in a MAYA only route. Just really dig her character and story ..

Reactions: openup212

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Excuse me, does anyone know how to do the morning run with Jill?
pick Jill, over Sage in episode 6. after the tennis game in ep 7 , choose "fight for jill", and do NOT have dik affinity. if you did all of this, she will masturbate while thinking of MC and looking a picture of him. The next morning she send you a text where she ask you out for a morning jogging. (y)

Reactions: ename144

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I just hope there will be romantic routes for DIK/not-so-romantic/horndog MC as well. Or maybe some sort of attunement later where you get to re-open some paths under certain conditions.
I basically picked the roleplay choices I'd personally would have gone for ("followed my heart", heh) and lost Josy/Maya and Bella and most likely losing Jill as well (seriously Josy, telling the other girl that that's my dick in Tybalt's presentation?)
Would be sad if the ending would be "oh you had lots of different women, as a punishment MC ends up all alone in the end"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes