SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
That's not what I said. I was obviously talking about Josy and Maya, not about all of the characters. Two is already an "Harem path".
And I don't give a damn about ntr.
Look man you're really stretching the meaning of harem but up to you I guess.

I also don't give a damn about ntr, but that's not the point. You implied being rejected is somehow intrinsically tied to ntr when it clearly isn't.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

This week I worked on static renders and went back to planning/writing.

I wish I could explain what I've been working on in detail, but I can't without spoiling things.

I will likely be writing for as long as I can without needing to pose more animations.

At the moment, I have a queue with 20+ animations waiting to render (that's equivalent to ~3000-5000 frames), which buys me time for writing.

I know which events are left to write, so it's just to power on as usual with it.

Poll news
In the poll that ended today, the winner who will get a Special render set in episode 8 was Sage, and the focus of this series will be a balance between wholesome and lewd content.

I will start working on this set soon.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
so far the least informative status update :ROFLMAO:. Wow Sage won ,what a surprise:rolleyes:.
at least the picture will give Dalix some idea for his crazy theories:ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, I am not doing any more crazy theories after Jill's sister was revealed. I mean, I never expected it to be true but DPC even made that whole sequence like a huge middle finger to whom believed :LOL:
Keep making crazy theories. First, I like reading them and second, sometimes clues come up that could be useful. Also, why wouldn't DPC give us another middle finger by pulling another sister out of the hat for Jill. For example, I don't think Jill's mother is Lana's mother. Jill's mother is young to be Lana's mother. DPC has a lot of clues in the pictures that can lead to theories. You just have to be able to put them into connections and interpret them.

In screenshot 1 there are 3 clues to assets. The other 4 clues you can find out by yourself.
(By the way, you see different clues. It depends on whether the status of the MC is Dik or Chick and whether you select Agree or Disagree).
Just so you know, these clues are hidden in the gestures and indicate which path Josy will take and how many LI's the MC can have.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. the necklace has four stones. If you zoom in, you will see that they are black and red. Divided into 1 stone (EP1) and 3 stones (EP3). (Screenshot 2)
There is a Black Rose and Red Rose path for Josy. (Screenshot 3) The three picture shows the possibilities of Josy in EP7 and which path Josy can take.

Black=Josy Throuple path with other girls, without Maya.
Red=Josy Single Path
All Dancing=Josy Throuple path with Maya. Why. (Maya/MC dance in EP2, Josy/Maya/MC dance in EP5, Josy/MC dance in EP7) And again everything is the same.

2. again a bracelet. Oops again Jill (Screenshot 4)

3. the shoes. At the prep party, Josy has different shoes on. In EP5 Josy wears these shoes at the beginning of the sex scene with the MC. (Screenshot 5, 6 and 7)

And if it turns out the way I think it will, everyone will be pretty surprised. BaD goes on for the full 4 college years. Why?
1-3-5
3-7
1-3-2-4-3=4
0-1-3
2017-2020
Think about it for a moment. That's all I'm going to write. No more desire to explain everything.

Well, for first experience with Daz and some models, you can morph them quite a lot. It does require work but, you can make a lot, well except maybe with settings, which I assume its where DPC spent most buying assets.
You can do much more. If you take a magnet, you can deform the prop itself and save it as a morph prop. The DPC in any case once made. This is how the deformation on the red sweater in EP5 was made.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

I wish I could explain what I've been working on in detail, but I can't without spoiling things.

I will likely be writing for as long as I can without needing to pose more animations.

At the moment, I have a queue with 20+ animations waiting to render (that's equivalent to ~3000-5000 frames), which buys me time for writing.

I know which events are left to write, so it's just to power on as usual with it.

Poll news
In the poll that ended today, the winner who will get a Special render set in episode 8 was Sage, and the focus of this series will be a balance between wholesome and lewd content.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Fucking Hell, so apparently my antivirus says that the image is a corrupted file....

I can't enlarge the image but It is Rusty and Tommy in the car. You can recognize Rusty's hair from back and Tommy's face from right.

Reactions: John 13 and dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Fucking Hell, so apparently my antivirus says that the image is a corrupted file....

I can't enlarge the image but It is Rusty and Tommy in the car. You can recognize Rusty's hair from back and Tommy's face from right.
The two could be on the way to a boxing or martial arts fight. That's what the poster right above the car tells us. Two people in the ring and three referees at the ring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
The two could be on the way to a boxing or martial arts fight. That's what the poster right above the car tells us. Two people in the ring and three referees at the ring.
Sorry but where is the poster?

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I am kind of concerned with the mansion repair mini-game. Before the last review I was just about to 100% like 4 or 5 rooms and before that I had none, so the game pretty much told me I was being shit. I do hope we get enough opportunities to fix it. By 1 or 2 more reviews I'll be able to buy the windows and fix like 80% of the house. I really, really dont want to back to an old save and redo the damn thing.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I am kind of concerned with the mansion repair mini-game. Before the last review I was just about to 100% like 4 or 5 rooms and before that I had none, so the game pretty much told me I was being shit. I do hope we get enough opportunities to fix it. By 1 or 2 more reviews I'll be able to buy the windows and fix like 80% of the house. I really, really dont want to back to an old save and redo the damn thing.
IIRC there are two more sessions during episode 8.

So seems like you have one more session to make sure all the rooms are cleaned while also sending out people to work, and then one where you send everyone out to work and hope you have enough money.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021

I also don't give a damn about ntr, but that's not the point. You implied being rejected is somehow intrinsically tied to ntr when it clearly isn't.
Call it "polygynous path" or "mormon path" if you prefer. Who cares?
And I´m tired of people trying to explain me what "ntr" means just because I put the world in a comment AS A JOKE.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Is there really going to be a martial arts tournament? And the main character will participate in it?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Is there really going to be a martial arts tournament? And the main character will participate in it?
In the game I found two references to a martial arts tournament. The poster from today would be the third clue. If I take the sentence from DPC "I wish I could explain what I've been working on in detail, but I can't without spoiling things." is probably bigger.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Poll news

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Alas, exactly as few numbers as expected. :( The preview image is a surprise though. It's Rusty's car and it looks like him and Tommy inside. I wonder what they're up to?

Very tempting just to do this;

But instead, please can you name a couple of AVN games with significant branching? Especially any where the main plot may be significantly different in the middle of the story depending on choices?
I'm struggling to think of *any* computer games that offer serious plot branching in the middle of the story, AVN or otherwise. The tricks DavDR dismisses in BaDIK (alternate dialog, varied relationships with NPCs, forked scenes and/or sub-plots) are pretty much the norm... for an obvious reason. The only major trick BaDIK is lacking is the ability to pick the order of events, and even that doesn't really change the plot.

I wouldn't hail BaDIK as the pinnacle of branching computer games, but it's definitely no slouch.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

a game has essentially different dynamics from a story

Normally the NTR presupposes a strong sentimental bond, but in a game does it matter what the MC feels or what the player (the avatar whose MC he is) feels?

for a player interested in Maya and/or Josy the flashback of the fourth chapter is very close to the NTR.

the scene in the sixth chapter between Maya and Josy, if the player had been rejected or being interested only in one of the two girls had chosen friendship in the fourth chapter, would have been NTR quite clearly. reason why DPC obscures that scene (and any effusion between the two girls) in the case of players outside the trouple

rejection per se has nothing to do with NTR, but the life of the couple beyond the MC and the player is very close indeed

luckily for those who can't stand the NTR, DPC seems to have every intention of avoiding these issues

Reactions: LucasLeels

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
I'm only a little bit concerned about my full DIK run, but still think I can manage. I put too much points in the income. The others runs I had Rusty and I think Jaime only do work and the rest all exp to restoration. Now I'm ready with the mansion as soon as the next game will start and will also have enough money.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm struggling to think of *any* computer games that offer serious plot branching in the middle of the story, AVN or otherwise. The tricks DavDR dismisses in BaDIK (alternate dialog, varied relationships with NPCs, forked scenes and/or sub-plots) are pretty much the norm... for an obvious reason. The only major trick BaDIK is lacking is the ability to pick the order of events, and even that doesn't really change the plot.

I wouldn't hail BaDIK as the pinnacle of branching computer games, but it's definitely no slouch.
I don't really understand the point of the discussion

once it has been proven that there is 1, 10 or 100, what would change?

BADIK didn't do it and maybe won't do it later either. there are scenes we have access to and others we are excluded from, but the story remains very compact (at least for now).

my experience with AVNs is limited, but i would say that Sisterly lust does, for example the story with Bella (is that the name of the sister with the short black hair?) quickly takes a well different direction depending on whether Mc blackmails her or helps her. and in general the relationship with the other sisters is determined very quickly.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
I was doing so well in this that Jacob said "It's almost like we're cheating" :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes