Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
-

This week I worked on static renders and went back to planning/writing.

I wish I could explain what I've been working on in detail, but I can't without spoiling things.

I will likely be writing for as long as I can without needing to pose more animations.

At the moment, I have a queue with 20+ animations waiting to render (that's equivalent to ~3000-5000 frames), which buys me time for writing.

I know which events are left to write, so it's just to power on as usual with it.

Poll news
In the poll that ended today, the winner who will get a Special render set in episode 8 was Sage, and the focus of this series will be a balance between wholesome and lewd content.

I will start working on this set soon.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Cool, reminds me of cities I've cruised. That's a nice ride. Better not park and leave it on the street. You'll be walking home.

"so it's just to power on as usual with it." Do I detect a hint of BaDIK fatigue in that statement? :unsure:

so far the least informative status update :ROFLMAO:. Wow Sage won ,what a surprise:rolleyes:.
at least the picture will give Dalix some idea for his crazy theories:ROFLMAO:
Yep, so many clues, double meanings, and hidden secrets galore! :geek:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
So I have a treat. What is behind Bella's secret door. By the red arrows, you can see a frame. Two possibilities. First, it's a picture frame. But you can't tell exactly because there's something on the floor, so you can't see if there's a bottom bar. The second possibility would be that it is a door frame. But then who comes out of the basement and throws a piece of clothing on the floor?

View attachment 1288855

If you compare the pattern (Not the color) of the shoes, it could be (could not have to be) Vinny:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They’re the boots on the ‘mannequin’ that the MC see’s in Bella’s study when he is drunk.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

This week I worked on static renders and went back to planning/writing.

I wish I could explain what I've been working on in detail, but I can't without spoiling things.

I will likely be writing for as long as I can without needing to pose more animations.

At the moment, I have a queue with 20+ animations waiting to render (that's equivalent to ~3000-5000 frames), which buys me time for writing.

I know which events are left to write, so it's just to power on as usual with it.

Poll news
In the poll that ended today, the winner who will get a Special render set in episode 8 was Sage, and the focus of this series will be a balance between wholesome and lewd content.

I will start working on this set soon.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I hope they are looking for something related to Halloween in Chinatown :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes