ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I kinda want to see that ngl. Actually, Sage will probably set up a school sports day for the HOTs and pair up the two grumpies. Or perhaps send them on one of those bonding trips at a team-building camp. Together they'll do scavenger hunts, two person sack races, build marshmallow towers, paint each other's faces. It'll be grand. Maya the bee and little Quinnie will be BFFs before you know it.
(y). It has been foreshadow a long time ago:ROFLMAO:.
BeingADIK 2021-07-10 05-22-34-24.png
Just like the Threesome with Rio and Camy, the Sex with Sage in the hot pools, Envy's home. and the upcoming Jill x Josy x MC :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-07-10 05-22-59-31.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-10 05-23-11-69.png
tzXsB7vix8g.jpg
2KDMeLHo_aQ.jpg
and if you have any doubt. one is a " Custom render " and one is is from the upcoming episode:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ickyrus

May 12, 2021
fan art is one thing, using the character likeness and names and even backstory to make MONEY for another individual is NOT fan art.

Ickyrus

May 12, 2021
that being said, not my call, but I thought it was worth a mention, DrPinkCake works very hard at this

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
EP 5 was released in May 2020, the rest is correct (y)
also EP1 - feb 7 , 2019. Important detail. :)
So overall before 2021 He released 3 episode a year. although from episode 4 the episodes are significantly bigger, more render more animation. and it was between episode 3 and 4 when He quit his job and started working as full time. but as I said, from that point the episode started to become bigger, each episode is bigger than the previous one. :)(y)

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
maya moving in with quinn will be great.

I actually believe Chick affinity is for MC to get both Maya & Josi, DIK affinity is to get them separately.(in the future updates i mean)
i found that chick gets you josy, jill and bella, neutral gets you maya and josy and DIK for sage and quinn

Reactions: `Ray`

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think it's still too early to fully confirm this. I hope some characters will change and adapt. I mean you can fuck Rioan and Cammy free as a Chick, while as a Dik you have to pay or have to make very specific decesions.
My dream scenarios is: :ROFLMAO:
Sage : Free for all
Bella : Chick
Maya : Chick
Josy/Maya : Chick/ Neutral
Josy : Free for all
Jill : Free for all

Josy, and Jill are the ones I hope they will adapt, once they are "Hook, line and sinker". :ROFLMAO:

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
The thing is , regardless of affinity MC do end up in the same position. a leader of the Diks.
Exactly my point. There are things that have happened and will happen in spite of the choices of the player, like the MC entering in the DIKs and becoming more and more their leader, for example. And those things doesn´t have a lot of sense with a CHIK MC after certain point of the game.

The dev is not writing a VN, he's giving the player choices and different paths, but it´s impossible that all those paths have the same logical sense. The dev should be a freaking genius to achieve that in the script of his game. There will always be things that doesn't make a lot of sense for a given path. Moments when the player will think "nah, my MC would not do this thing. He´s not like that" but the MC will do it anyway because it's something necessary for the continuity of the plot. For starters, a massive CHIK that always try to avoid conflicts and difficult situations, probably would not try to enter in the DIKs frat. The moment he wakes up before the "CUM-petition", after having been knocked out by a taser, he would have started screaming "untie me, I beg you, I want to go away, this is kidnapping, someone help me! Security, pleeease!!!!". But he must do the CUM-petition and enter in the DIKs because that's the plot of the game. I´m just trying to imagine which decisions would be more logical for creating a coherent MC, according with those moments of the plot that are out of control of the player.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
For starters, a massive CHIK that always try to avoid conflicts and difficult situations, probably would not try to enter in the DIKs frat. The moment he wakes up before the "CUM-petition", after having been knocked out by a taser, he would have started screaming "untie me, I beg you, I want to go away, this is kidnapping, someone help me! Security, please!!!!". But he must do the CUM-petition and enter in the DIKs because that's the plot of the game. I´m just trying to imagine which decisions would be more logical for creating a coherent MC, according with those moments of the plot that are out of control of the player.
Joining the brotherhood of disks is the second chapter. By that time it is impossible to get to the status of a massive chick and it does not matter.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Which one could be the most logical narrative arc DIK/CHIK of the MC?
I suppose the dev is trying to make sense of all the possible narrative arcs of the MC, and obviously there is not a "right way" of playing this game. The right way is the way every player enjoy the most. But there are narrative arcs that are more logical than others, IMO, given the initial premises of the plot.

The way I see it, the MC starts the game as a naïve, shy lad. He says that he's not shy, but the guy has a crush on Josie for two months and is not even capable of talking with her. She is the one who starts all the interactions and actively try to attract the MC. The MC just play along with her. He´s a CHIK at this point and make sense all his decisions are those of a CHIK and feel attracted by a girl that is not really mature, because he's not either. Josy doesn´t even know her sexual orientation and behaves like a whimsical girl, trying to charm the MC even if she's already in a relationship, like a little child calling dibs over all the cakes of a birthday party, even if he´s not going to be able to eat them all. First she attracts him, then she remembers she is a lesbian and into a relationship and try to keep him away, then she try to attract him again... The kind manipulation a CHIK MC would fall into.

The first days of college, make sense the MC being a CHIK too. He thinks he's not going to see Josy again, since she's leaving away, and starts thinking in Maya, that is like Josy, but blonde. She craves attention, is immature in his emotions, unable of putting her problems in context and prone to drama... and again as Josy, she try to charm the CHIK MC, then remembers she´s a lesbian and has a girlfriend and try to keep him away, then forgets about that and try to attract him again... She even have sex (not penetration, but sex), with the CHIK MC. Again, it makes sense the MC continue being a CHIK, avoiding conflicts and feeling romantically attracted by the pair of immature girls, since he´s immature too and prone to fall into their manipulations. That's why he forgives Maya after the incident with the taser.

A week pass, he goes to his date with Josy, and makes sense that he´s sincere about it with Maya, specially since he thinks that probably is a farewell date and he's not going to see Josy again. He has sex with her (why not? farewell sex) and after that, he centers himself in Maya. But he already has seen that life in college is not easy. He has been humiliated several times by Troy, the Joks, the DIKs and the HOTs, robbed, manipulated by Sage into helping her to spy her boyfriend... He realizes that the college is a jungle, and he can be prey or predator. So he starts slowly changing his personality. Make sense the MC starts adopting some DIK decisions after becoming a "maggot", specially since the tasks he has to accomplish can't be done by a shy guy. Performing those tasks he starts feeling more confident in himself.

Then, the "Hell Week" and the bomb of Maya and Josy being a couple and lying the MC about that. That's the inflection point in MC´s narrative arc. He realizes that playing along with Josy and Maya's whimps and insecurities only harm him and from that moment make sense the MC starts adopting mostly DIK decisions. He dives himself into the tasks of the "Hell Week" in order of forgetting his dissapointment with Maya and Josy, and the most extreme tasks he's able to accomplish, the more confident he feels. Also, starts feeling attracted by girls and women more mature than Maya and Josy since he's more mature too: Sage, Jade, Cathy, Isabella, Jill and even Quinn (another different thing is if all those different girls are going to fall for the MC). He feel more confident in his own personal charm and hability to seduce women, since some of those women start to pay more and more attention to him. Last but not least, he stops avoiding conflicts by default because he feels more confident in his fighter skills too. That's the only way he can start being kind of a leader for the DIKs and take charge of the home repairing and asigning tasks to the other DIKs. I don't think makes any sense that a CHIK MC would gain the respect of the DIKs, a bunch of "alpha males", or at least, "wannabe alpha males". It seems that the game is drifting into a more "film noir" style, so in the future the MC will have to deal with more dangerous problems regarding the drugs and prostitution ring of Quinn. Again, I don't see a CHIK MC having the right stuff for that. When he says to Sage in the party of the "preps" somethin like that he has been so far an idiot playing along with other's orders and manipulations, it's the moment he fully wake up and becomes a mature guy, and the first thing he does is to take a step forward and go to deal with Cathy's problems, something other DIKs aren´t able to do. That moment he´s a leader already.

Lastly, it´s logical too the MC forgets his disappointment with Maya and Josy and forgives him, specially since Derek is his best friend. He's already in a different state of mind. But also makes sense that he will maintain the distances with them and try not to be absorbed by their dramas again.

Again, I´m not saying this is the "correct way" of playing the game. The correct way of playing a game is enjoying it, and every player enjoy the way he wants. Just that this is the narrative arc that I see more logical among the possible ones given what we know about the MC and the things that happen with him regardless of the decisions we make as players, as joining the DIKs, being being fooled by Maya and Josy, becoming an informal leader of the DIKs in their worst moment, etc.
so far the degree of MC's involvement in the different stories is exactly the same regardless of his behaviour

asDIK is excluded from the trouple's relationship but is equally involved in Patrick's problem

he can be excluded from certain scenes or choices, but you can do practically the same things in both situations at least as far as LIs are concerned

right now the only difference, which we don't know how important it will be in future developments, is MC's involvement in Quinn's affairs

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The problem of players is that they do not understand how difficult it is to make games. When I look at the game code, I understand how much work the developer has done. Someone else will just use pieces of code from the game and create a new novel. The game may not appeal to everyone. The game has technical limitations. If there was a lot of variability in it, then one update would take a year. Even now, this is probably the most variable visual novel of all that I know.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Exactly my point. There are things that have happened and will happen in spite of the choices of the player, like the MC entering in the DIKs and becoming more and more their leader, for example. And those things doesn´t have a lot of sense with a CHIK MC after certain point of the game.
:unsure: :unsure:.
Just in the recent episode, tell me which is more of a Better Leader quality .
A Dik MC who selfishly Accept the Pink Rose VIP Ticket, when their mansion is trash, and desperately need every penny to fix it. - BTW Derek reject it if he won ;).
or the "Chick " MC Who reject the reward , because they need the money more than anything.
and MC who pick the Elder home, because its actually pay better that is the most logical choice.
Who would you respect more ?
just for you interest, Rusty, the leader pick the elder home, to show an example , and you gain +rp point with the Diks also if you volunteer.
Who you respect more, a guy, who accept quinn offer to be able to have sex. or a guy, who can Charm , womans like Bella, girls like Josy, Jill, Sage.
Yeah standing up for yourself and fighting give you respect, you can slip those decisions, I do. But to Say that a Chick MC would not gain respect and not make sense is a far stretch, IMO. not to mention most of them is just a "wannabe alpha". freeloaders, leechers who enjoyed Rusty's dad money. and Jacob was such a pussy he was not dare to make a move on a girl, unless you cleared the path for him. :ROFLMAO:.

but i guess if you only think black and white system, Massive this or that, you might think the way you think. But the affinity can only be Chick and neutral and Dik, there might be a scale, but it not really affect anything. I think there was only one time, or 2 where the actula Massive Dik or Huge dik, scale come in to play . and they were pretty much meaningless lewd moments, unimportant for the main story.

Last edited:

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Joining the brotherhood of disks is the second chapter. By that time it is impossible to get to the status of a massive chick and it does not matter.
You can maximize the CHIK points if you systematically avoid all conflicts, first with the son of the owner of the supermarket, then with Troy, Chad and the Joks. And a guy that, by default, avoid conflicts and allows being bullied and humiliated, if he's physically attacked with a taser, loses his consciousness and wakes up tied up and in the dark, pees himself and start crying for help, do not remains cool.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes