dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
DPC Tells us the way for Maya, Sage and Josy.
Trust: Sex Scene 2 Maya EP7
Caring: Care Sage EP6 (Maybe nursing home)
Love: Sex After Party Josy EP7 screenshot0001.png

Reactions: `Ray`

Ickyrus

May 12, 2021
Is there a way to email DrPinkCake? I found some DIK related content featuring Jill and Bella that might be of interest ... or, I could just post the link here, Moderators, what say you?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
So I have a treat. What is behind Bella's secret door. By the red arrows, you can see a frame. Two possibilities. First, it's a picture frame. But you can't tell exactly because there's something on the floor, so you can't see if there's a bottom bar. The second possibility would be that it is a door frame. But then who comes out of the basement and throws a piece of clothing on the floor?

View attachment 1288855

If you compare the pattern (Not the color) of the shoes, it could be (could not have to be) Vinny:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OFT already solved this mystery months ago...

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5448491

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Is there a way to email DrPinkCake? I found some DIK related content featuring Jill and Bella that might be of interest ... or, I could just post the link here, Moderators, what say you?
Write to him in private messages in the discord or patreon.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Which one could be the most logical narrative arc DIK/CHIK of the MC?
I suppose the dev is trying to make sense of all the possible narrative arcs of the MC, and obviously there is not a "right way" of playing this game. The right way is the way every player enjoy the most. But there are narrative arcs that are more logical than others, IMO, given the initial premises of the plot.

The way I see it, the MC starts the game as a naïve, shy lad. He says that he's not shy, but the guy has a crush on Josie for two months and is not even capable of talking with her. She is the one who starts all the interactions and actively try to attract the MC. The MC just play along with her. He´s a CHIK at this point and make sense all his decisions are those of a CHIK and feels attracted by a girl that is not really mature, because he's not either. Josy doesn´t even know her sexual orientation and behaves like a whimsical girl, trying to charm the MC even if she's already in a relationship, like a little child calling dibs over all the cakes of a birthday party, even if he´s not going to be able to eat them all. First she attracts him, then she remembers she is a lesbian and into a relationship and tries to keep him away, then she tries to attract him again... The kind manipulation a CHIK MC would fall into.

The first days of college, make sense the MC being a CHIK too. He thinks he's not going to see Josy again, since she's leaving away, and starts thinking in Maya, that is like Josy, but blonde. She craves attention, is immature in his emotions, unable of putting her problems in context and prone to drama... and again as Josy, she tries to charm the CHIK MC, then remembers she´s a lesbian and has a girlfriend and tries to keep him away, then forgets about that and tres to attract him again... She even have sex (not penetration, but sex), with the CHIK MC. Again, it makes sense the MC continues being a CHIK, avoiding conflicts and feeling romantically attracted by the pair of immature girls, since he´s immature too and prone to fall into their manipulations. That's why he forgives Maya so easily after the incident with the taser.

A week pass, he goes to his date with Josy, and makes sense that he´s sincere about it with Maya, specially since he thinks that probably is a farewell date and he's not going to see Josy again. He has sex with her (why not? farewell sex) and after that, he centers himself in Maya. But he already has seen that life in college is not easy. He has been humiliated several times by Troy, the Joks, the DIKs and the HOTs, robbed, manipulated by Sage into helping her to spy her boyfriend... He begins to realize that the college is a jungle, and he can be prey or predator. So he starts slowly changing his personality. Make sense the MC starts adopting some DIK decisions after becoming a "maggot", specially since the tasks he has to accomplish can't be done by a shy guy. Performing those tasks he starts feeling more confident in himself.

Then, the "Hell Week" and the bomb of Maya and Josy being a couple and lying the MC about that. That's the inflection point in MC´s narrative arc. He realizes that playing along with Josy and Maya's whims and insecurities only harm him and from that moment make sense the MC starts adopting mostly (but not only) DIK decisions. He dives himself into the tasks of the "Hell Week" in order of forgetting his disappointment with Maya and Josy, and the most extreme tasks he's able to accomplish, the more confident he feels. Also, starts feeling attracted by girls and women more mature than Maya and Josy since he's more mature too: Sage, Jade, Cathy, Isabella, Jill and even Quinn (another different thing is if all those different girls are going to fall for the MC). He feels more confident in his own personal charm and ability to seduce women, since some of those women start to pay more and more attention to him. Last but not least, he stops avoiding conflicts by default because he feels more confident in his fighter skills too. That's the only way he can start being kind of a leader for the DIKs and take charge of the home repairing and assigning tasks to the other DIKs. I don't think makes any sense that a CHIK MC would gain the respect of the DIKs, a bunch of "alpha males", or at least, "wannabe alpha males". It seems that the game is drifting into a more "film noir" style, so in the future the MC will have to deal with more dangerous problems regarding the drugs and prostitution ring of Quinn. Again, I don't see a CHIK MC having the right stuff for that. When he says to Sage in the party of the "preps" somethin like that he has been so far an idiot playing along with other's orders and manipulations, it's the moment he fully wake up and becomes a mature guy, and the first thing he does is to take a step forward and go to deal with Cathy's problems, something other DIKs aren´t able to do. That moment he´s a leader already.

Lastly, it´s logical too the MC forgets his disappointment with Maya and Josy and forgives him, specially since Derek is his best friend. He's already in a different state of mind. I think that a CHIK MC would find more difficult to forgive Maya and Josy since his feelings would be more badly hurt and he would be less emotionally stable. A DIK MC would find more easy to move on. But also makes sense that he will maintain the distances with them and try not to be absorbed by their dramas again, since he's wiser now.

Again, I´m not saying this is the "correct way" of playing the game. The correct way of playing a game is enjoying it, and every player enjoy the way he wants. Just that this is the narrative arc that I see more logical among the possible ones given what we know about the MC and the things that happen with him regardless of the decisions we make as players, as joining the DIKs, being being fooled by Maya and Josy, becoming an informal leader of the DIKs in their worst moment, etc.

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Agreed. It starts out as a shy guy trying to date this young girly girl.
Dating Maya or liking her also makes sense. And imho, it makes sense to fight back against the Alpha bullies since he has been bullied as a kid and trained fighting with his dad just so it would not repeat itself.
And without Josy, and Derek and the DIKs as his main connections it would make sense for him to become less shy over time and explore sexually, at least to get over Josy.
Well then she shows back up and doesn't like how he changed, even if he didn't actually change all that much.
In my opinion, Sage comes in at the right time when he's just been hurt and shows him affection. Their failed relationships connect them at this point. At that point in time Quinn is still pretty much the antagonist and Jill is just more of the nice girl(s) that just left him heartbroken.

Especially with Derek around it seems like becoming more of a DIK would be the logical outcome of the first few weeks of college. Not to a Tommy level but still.

Reactions: Nattrack

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I suppose the dev is trying to make sense of all the possible narrative arcs of the MC, and obviously there is not a "right way" of playing this game. The right way is the way every player enjoy the most. But there are narrative arcs that are more logical than others, IMO, given the initial premises of the plot.

The way I see it, the MC starts the game as a naïve, shy lad. He says that he's not shy, but the guy has a crush on Josie for two months and is not even capable of talking with her. She is the one who starts all the interactions and actively try to attract the MC. The MC just play along with her. He´s a CHIK at this point and make sense all his decisions are those of a CHIK and feel attracted by a girl that is not really mature, because he's not either. Josy doesn´t even know her sexual orientation and behaves like a whimsical girl, trying to charm the MC even if she's already in a relationship, like a little child calling dibs over all the cakes of a birthday party, even if he´s not going to be able to eat them all. First she attracts him, then she remembers she is a lesbian and into a relationship and try to keep him away, then she try to attract him again... The kind manipulation a CHIK MC would fall into.

The first days of college, make sense the MC being a CHIK too. He thinks he's not going to see Josy again, since she's leaving away, and starts thinking in Maya, that is like Josy, but blonde. She craves attention, is immature in his emotions, unable of putting her problems in context and prone to drama... and again as Josy, she try to charm the CHIK MC, then remembers she´s a lesbian and has a girlfriend and try to keep him away, then forgets about that and try to attract him again... She even have sex (not penetration, but sex), with the CHIK MC. Again, it makes sense the MC continue being a CHIK, avoiding conflicts and feeling romantically attracted by the pair of immature girls, since he´s immature too and prone to fall into their manipulations. That's why he forgives Maya after the incident with the taser.

A week pass, he goes to his date with Josy, and makes sense that he´s sincere about it with Maya, specially since he thinks that probably is a farewell date and he's not going to see Josy again. He has sex with her (why not? farewell sex) and after that, he centers himself in Maya. But he already has seen that life in college is not easy. He has been humiliated several times by Troy, the Joks, the DIKs and the HOTs, robbed, manipulated by Sage into helping her to spy her boyfriend... He realizes that the college is a jungle, and he can be prey or predator. So he starts slowly changing his personality. Make sense the MC starts adopting some DIK decisions after becoming a "maggot", specially since the tasks he has to accomplish can't be done by a shy guy. Performing those tasks he starts feeling more confident in himself.

Then, the "Hell Week" and the bomb of Maya and Josy being a couple and lying the MC about that. That's the inflection point in MC´s narrative arc. He realizes that playing along with Josy and Maya's whimps and insecurities only harm him and from that moment make sense the MC starts adopting mostly DIK decisions. He dives himself into the tasks of the "Hell Week" in order of forgetting his dissapointment with Maya and Josy, and the most extreme tasks he's able to accomplish, the more confident he feels. Also, starts feeling attracted by girls and women more mature than Maya and Josy since he's more mature too: Sage, Jade, Cathy, Isabella, Jill and even Quinn (another different thing is if all those different girls are going to fall for the MC). He feel more confident in his own personal charm and hability to seduce women, since some of those women start to pay more and more attention to him. Last but not least, he stops avoiding conflicts by default because he feels more confident in his fighter skills too. That's the only way he can start being kind of a leader for the DIKs and take charge of the home repairing and asigning tasks to the other DIKs. I don't think makes any sense that a CHIK MC would gain the respect of the DIKs, a bunch of "alpha males", or at least, "wannabe alpha males". It seems that the game is drifting into a more "film noir" style, so in the future the MC will have to deal with more dangerous problems regarding the drugs and prostitution ring of Quinn. Again, I don't see a CHIK MC having the right stuff for that. When he says to Sage in the party of the "preps" somethin like that he has been so far an idiot playing along with other's orders and manipulations, it's the moment he fully wake up and becomes a mature guy, and the first thing he does is to take a step forward and go to deal with Cathy's problems, something other DIKs aren´t able to do. That moment he´s a leader already.

Lastly, it´s logical too the MC forgets his disappointment with Maya and Josy and forgives him, specially since Derek is his best friend. He's already in a different state of mind. But also makes sense that he will maintain the distances with them and try not to be absorbed by their dramas again.

Again, I´m not saying this is the "correct way" of playing the game. The correct way of playing a game is enjoying it, and every player enjoy the way he wants. Just that this is the narrative arc that I see more logical among the possible ones given what we know about the MC and the things that happen with him regardless of the decisions we make as players, as joining the DIKs, being being fooled by Maya and Josy, becoming an informal leader of the DIKs in their worst moment, etc.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
NO

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:ROFLMAO: listen we get you're a Josy simp, but why do you think it wouldn't make sense for the MC to become more of a DIK realistically speaking? Especially with Derek and him integrating with the DIKs? MC on a chick route would make as much sense as Maya in HOT
Well, Maya probably gonna be end up as HOT anyway so.... :ROFLMAO:. The thing is , regardless of affinity MC do end up in the same position. a leader of the Diks.

Ickyrus

May 12, 2021
Write to him in private messages in the discord or patreon.

Doesn't work, he rejects all non-friend messages.. so, here is the link, if someone had better access toDrPinkCake, perhaps you can let them know this may be unauthorized Jill and Bella content floating out there...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
maya moving in with quinn will be great.
I kinda want to see that ngl. Actually, Sage will probably set up a school sports day for the HOTs and pair up the two grumpies. Or perhaps send them on one of those bonding trips at a team-building camp. Together they'll do scavenger hunts, two person sack races, build marshmallow towers, paint each other's faces. It'll be grand. Maya the bee and little Quinnie will be BFFs before you know it.

As the saying goes:

"You're not paying for the sex- you're paying for them to leave afterwards"
I never let them leave. Ever.
:censored::devilish:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Doesn't work, he rejects all non-friend messages.. so, here is the link, if someone had better access toDrPinkCake, perhaps you can let them know this may be unauthorized Jill and Bella content floating out there...
unauthorized Jill and Bella content ? What do you mean:ROFLMAO:. This is not his property, these are fan made arts- based on the same daz assets he use. He can't forbid other to create fan arts :ROFLMAO:.
these are not bad, but the originals are better:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes