dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy and Maya can't be the friends from highschool, they meet Jill for the first time in Episode 4 or 5.
Then why does Josy have Jill's bracelet?
Why are Josy and Maya in evening dress?

So Jill must be lying because the three of them obviously met?

Maybe Jill isn't the wallflower we all think she is after all?

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
I don't understand this "classism" for those who play DIKish.

It seems that those who play that way are perverts, half-criminals, parasites of good society...

I'll let you in on a secret; you can be loyal to whomever you want even as a DIK, just as you can be the worst dogs in heat even as a CHICK (or worse since you don't have to give up any LI)
Oh yeah you can. You can also just be that what you described. Basically whatever you want (within the possibilities of the game). I now have a fuck everybody DIK save but also a fuck only Quinn DIK save (couple of HOTs as well).
You can also be a dik and have chick affinity, this is the whole point of the game right. Or maybe I don't understand what you mean?

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020

So for you Jill, Josy and Maya are all lying ?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
seems like holy inquisition vigilantism to me.
I wouldn't go so far, but it does seem that you do some minor misbehaving and a) everyone knows about it b) all the "good" girls are immediately appaled. A lot of small decisions have such a huge impact. For example cheating on tests, like seriously? How does everyone know and why do they care so much that that makes them not want to date you?
Also some of the fights you get into in the beginning imo aren't really "your fault", you aren't starting stuff, you just don't run away and cower in fear. The alphas are the ones agressing and throwing the first punch.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
I wouldn't go so far, but it does seem that you do some minor misbehaving and a) everyone knows about it b) all the "good" girls are immediately appaled. A lot of small decisions have such a huge impact. For example cheating on tests, like seriously? How does everyone know and why do they care so much that that makes them not want to date you?
Also some of the fights you get into in the beginning imo aren't really "your fault", you aren't starting stuff, you just don't run away and cower in fear. The alphas are the ones agressing and throwing the first punch.
The fight with the Alpha affect nobody, but with Troy and Tybalt it's you who start, so yeah it affect others characters because they are discovered.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
If only Jill is lying because she wrote something wrong to the MC. Josy and Maya did not say anything and the MC did not ask.
Maya and Jill meet for the first time before the MC, if they knew each other before it's technically a lie. And when Josy just joined B&R, she clearly didn't know Jill before the moment they sit in the same class.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Now I have something curious. Either Jill is lying to the MC, she is younger than we all think or Josy and Maya are older than we think.

Check out think Cluck on from EP4. Jill is dating friends from high school? That wouldn't be so strange in itself if Josy didn't have Jill's bracelet on her left arm. As I mentioned before, Josy and Maya aren't wearing everyday clothes like the other girls at the Spin the Dildo game and they joined later than the other girls. This actually suggests that the two were with Jill.

Mysterious :unsure:
View attachment 1287422 View attachment 1287423
Jill first met Josy in ep 4 and Maya in ep 6.
The wine night supposed to be with Bella but they invited Cathy after cluck incident. Remember what Jade said about "company" Cathy choosed? When Jill invited Cathy she was already with Bella.
That's actually interesting - Jill friends with Bella since high school?
Like, yeah, I remember that Jill was in B&R only 2 years (that's her third one) and something happened with Bella and her husband 3 years ago.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
that's the affinity mechanic, that's how DPC liked it so we have to keep it, it essentially serves to lengthen the playability of BADIK, let's take it for what it is.

some choices between the Majors are actually impactful in some stories, not so much for what they directly entail but for what they might entail

smoking a joint on the roof with Tommy and Quinn on its own I don't think is that bad, but potentially being seen by anyone having sex with Quinn, especially for some LIs Should be disastrous

but no single choice is so morally infamous as to condemn those who make it to the flames of gehenna, perhaps the worst is taking the restaurant's phone number

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
A lot of people post "real life" version of the characters, sometimes there's a likeness, other times the poster might be high at the time, but fuck me if this is not a real life Sage:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who is this lady?

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Now I have something curious. Either Jill is lying to the MC, she is younger than we all think or Josy and Maya are older than we think.

Check out think Cluck on from EP4. Jill is dating friends from high school? That wouldn't be so strange in itself if Josy didn't have Jill's bracelet on her left arm. As I mentioned before, Josy and Maya aren't wearing everyday clothes like the other girls at the Spin the Dildo game and they joined later than the other girls. This actually suggests that the two were with Jill.

Mysterious :unsure:
View attachment 1287422 View attachment 1287423
They are meeting, not dating. It said friends, not a friend. That can be a male or a female or a group, why do you have to be suspicious of it?
Everyone meets friends and have a chill party.
The bracelet thingy is a sign of growing friendship between Jill and Josy, friends share things that reminds of each other.
They are in a party so they have to dress accordingly dalli

Reactions: shazba

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
The wine night supposed to be with Bella but they invited Cathy after cluck incident. Remember what Jade said about "company" Cathy choosed? When Jill invited Cathy she was already with Bella.
It's before that, this conversation occurred the same day cathy cluck leak happened. She meets Bella, Cathy next day after the dik evaluation party.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's actually interesting - Jill friends with Bella since high school?
Like, yeah, I remember that Jill was in B&R only 2 years (that's her third one) and something happened with Bella and her husband 3 years ago.
I know when Jill and Josy met for the first time. But at the Spin the Dildo party Josy and Maya were in evening dresses. They came later than the other hot girls who were in everyday clothes. I know this because Quinn asked Josy and Maya to sit down. The other HOT's were all already seated. Josy suddenly has Jill's bracelet on her arm. You should also remember that Queen made the deal with the preps in EP4.

Combining all this and reading Jill's text message right after the start of the Freeroam event, one can conclude that Josy and Maya were with Jill and her high school friends. The high school friends will belong to the upper class. Hence Josy's and Maya's evening attire. Tybalt said in EP5 that such lesbianism is not wanted here. You would think that Tybalt wouldn't have known Josy and Maya before. How did he know it then?

Everything points to the fact that Josy and Maya could have been with the Preps before the Spin the Dildo party.

Here's another thing that comes to mind. In the library, Jill asks if Josy and the MC know each other from high school.

The MC also talks to the MC before tennis. In the process, the MC also says that it's Josy. Maybe Jill was also checking out the competition?

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
By the way, Maya shows in EP5 with whom the MC of the two should have sex. Reminds me of EP7, when Maya undressed in front of the TV.

screenshot0005.png

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021

I think you overthink things.
Why do you think everything has a meaning? Probably the graphic designer of the game didn´t even thought in all those things. Maybe he forgot that he had already used that model of bracelet in Jill. Maybe he uses those dresses just because he thinks they make the characters look good. For example, Jill is always dressed like if she were in a cocktail in the French embassy, black night dress, high heels and all, even when she´s just studying at the library, and I´m pretty sure it´s just because the 3D designer wants she looks always "high class", and overdoes it. The HOTs are always dressed with extremely reveling dresses and high hells, the nerds dress always like "young Sheldom", including bow tie, the rich students with pinstripe suits... even if they all are just in class. In real life all of them, men and women, would probably dress for class at the university just jeans and a pullover or a t-shirt and confortable footwear. It´s just the dev thinks that those characters look better that way, even if it´s not the correct situation for a dress like that, and also helps to identify the archetype to which every character is assigned. Things like that doesn´t have an occult meaning.

Reactions: shazba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think you overthink things.
Why do you think everything has a meaning? Probably the graphic designer of the game didn´t even thought in all those things. Maybe he forgot that he had already used that model of bracelet in Jill. Maybe he uses those dresses just because he thinks they make the characters look good. For example, Jill is always dressed like if she were in a cocktail in the French embassy, black night dress, high heels and all, even when she´s just studying at the library, and I´m pretty sure it´s just because the 3D designer wants she looks always "high class", and overdoes it. The HOTs are always dressed with extremely reveling dresses and high hells, the nerds dress always like "young Sheldom", including bow tie, the rich students with pinstripe suits... even if they all are just in class. In real life all of them, men and women, would probably dress for class at the university just jeans and a pullover or a t-shirt and confortable footwear. It´s just the dev thinks that those characters look better that way, even if it´s not the correct situation for a dress like that, and also helps to identify the archetype to which every character is assigned. Things like that doesn´t have an occult meaning.
Maybe you are right.

But I have a motto. One coincidence is okay, two coincidences are unlikely but still okay. Three coincidences are a pattern.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020

Happy 4th of July to those who celebrate it!

And even if you don't, enjoy!

Full 4k version attached to the post.

Cheers
Well this is as close as we are going to get to a Sage x Maya threesome but I'll take it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes