M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
That half shaved haircut is kinda dumb, ngl. It was a trend around 2010 that thankfully died in America. Haven't seen a single person with a cut like that in years... City of 1M+

But this is also a game where DPC put the MC in jorts which is why I assume he's not American
I think the haircut looks dumber as an animation than in real life. Looks weird in some scenes, but it does fit Quinn.
I prefer people who show what they feel than people who talk about it without meaning it.
That time you just need to look in her eyes to understand that she really has feelings for you.
She is so proud and bitchy that it's very hard for her to talk about her feelings, but in two occasions you can see by yourself what's on her mind. That day you make love in your place and the other time when you visit her and get high and fall asleep in her bet she cuddle and lay her head on your chest with such a need of love and tenderness.
She plays the badass and the bitch to keep in control but in fact she is so soft inside!:love:
She is indeed, soft inside:BootyTime:

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Everyone here knows that Quinn has the best body (and the best haircut).:BootyTime:
If you like Miley Cirrus... :LOL:
Anyway, Quinn body is unrealistic. She's a junkie, from a family of junkies... and has the body of an Olympic athlete? Not likely. She should be the skinny, almost anorexic one. Sage and her should change bodies. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe I'm missing something, but to me it reads like Quinn refusing to admit how she feels about the MC.

It's a good scene no question, but it feels like a poor fit as an example of Quinn's sincerity.
the sincerity of LIs is a very thorny subject... even if limited to admitting one's feelings

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A lot of people post "real life" version of the characters, sometimes there's a likeness, other times the poster might be high at the time, but fuck me if this is not a real life Sage:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
The only body that is ridiculous is Bella. There definitely are tall skinny girls with big boobies like Sage. Not a lot, but there are.
Bella and Jill are worse, yes. But talking about tall, skinny girls with big boobies, three words: breast augmentation surgery. Look at that girl that other user has posted a few comments over this one. She really looks like Sage, and her tits are as fake as Judas.

Breast are mostly body fat. If a girl doesn´t have body fat, she will not have breast. As simple as that. Sadly for women, body fat goes first to hips, belly and butt, not breasts. Even if she was fat when teenager and developed big breast, and then lost a lot of weigh, she would not keep the same breast. Generally they would deflate and become shaggy.

Anyway, problem in Sage are not breasts. They are perfect. Problem is waists. She looks anorexic. In real life, in a body like that, we could see the ribs protruding.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
A lot of people post "real life" version of the characters, sometimes there's a likeness, other times the poster might be high at the time, but fuck me if this is not a real life Sage:
Hmm...I see Only this much similarity
Her nose and lips fuck it up...She isn't the real life Sage...Now the problem is...but fuck me if this is not a real life Sage:- ...I am straight :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Some time ago I also mentioned coconut kitty as a Sage double.

but she's a very, very fake/photoshopped model, in many pictures she's almost unrecognisable...

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Bella and Jill are worse, yes. But talking about tall, skinny girls with big boobies, three words: breast augmentation surgery. Look at that girl that other user has posted a few comments over this one. She really looks like Sage, and her tits are as fake as Judas.

Breast are mostly body fat. If a girl doesn´t have body fat, she will not have breast. As simple as that. Sadly for women, body fat goes first to hips, belly and butt, not breasts. Even if she was fat when teenager and developed big breast, and then lost a lot of weigh, she would not keep the same breast. Generally they would deflate and become shaggy.

Anyway, problem in Sage are not breasts. They are perfect. Problem is waists. She looks anorexic. In real life, in a body like that, we could see the ribs protruding.
Yeah obviously those are fake like hell and maybe waist of Sage is a bit too small, bit I ensure you there are tall skinny girls with big real boobs. I have seen it who my own two eyes:sneaky:

Reactions: hyfka

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Kendra Sunderland Is a good example of a tall skinny girl with narrow hips and large natural tits. Might not be quite up to Sage’s proportion but...

In truth, I don’t think looking for real world comparisons is what BaDIK and the characters are about, I think as with most 3D games there is a cartoonishness to them (for want of a better term).

I think actually his worst instincts in design aren’t on the bodies, but the faces. Cathy for example is actually freekish and ugly, her prominent cheek bones and narrow jaw look terrible. Jill suffers from this to a lesser degree and certain facial poses make her look weird, Josy as well.

Last edited:

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Kendra Sunderland Is a good example of a tall skinny girl with narrow hips and large natural tits. Might not be quite up to Sage’s proportion but...

In truth, I don’t think looking for real world comparisons is what BaDIK and the characters are about, I think as with most 3D games there is a cartoonishness to them (for want of a better term).

I think actually his worst instincts in design aren’t on the bodies, but the faces. Cathy for example is actually freekish and ugly, her prominent cheek bones and narrow jaw look terrible. Jill suffers from this to a lesser degree and certain facial poses make her look weird, Josy as well.
True, it doesn't bother me at all. You are also right about the faces imho. Jill sometimes looks like Michael Jackson lol and that lewd scene with Josy, after the party I think, she has a duckface at some point

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
jill's face hasn't been a problem since 3rd or 4th update.

sage is just smokin' hot, it's not as if she has bella size breasts on a josi body type. Sage is lean, but she ain't skinny, she definitely has curves.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
jill's face hasn't been a problem since 3rd or 4th update.

sage is just smokin' hot, it's not as if she has bella size breasts on a josi body type. Sage is lean, but she ain't skinny, she definitely has curves.
The most recent example of Jill’s face looking weird I can think of is when She is eating the ice cream climbing over the fence. Can’t find a grab right now.

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Good people, tell me. At the end of Episode 7, after Tybalt's presentation, Jill sends a message. The text says look at the message in the contacts. There is an exclamation mark on the silhouette of the phone. And you open contacts, there are no new messages.

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
Is a major flaw since everybody play as the MC, and nobody want to be rejected (unless you are into NTR :rolleyes:) Other thing is if you don't like the MC, because he's a man and not a lesbian, or any other reason, and prefer to create your own imaginary game in your mind with the characters and play as Maya, for example. But most of us are playing the real game as the dev created it, not a imaginary one. We want to get the girl(-s) at the end. And I assume that's what is going to happen: if a player is into Maya or Josy path, he's going to get the girl and is Maya or Josy the ones that are going to be ditched. At some moment, if the player chooses the right decisions, the MC will be able to say "Who do you prefer, Maya, Josy or me?" And Maya will say "You, of course". And the same for Josy. Except if the player is in the "harem path". Then, the MC will get the two of them. That's the whole point. The MC has to be the hero in his own game.
lol who plays this game expecting a harem path.

And no, getting rejected is not ntr. Kinda the opposite tbh.

Last edited:

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
lmao who plays this game expecting a harem path.
My massive DIK seems to believe he can fuck anything that moves without any consequences. Seriously, I think in episode 8 he's gonna get fucked. Fucked everyone possible at the HOTS and preps party, fucked Jade and Cathy (or BJ whatever) fucked UP because of this with Bella :( fucked Riona and Quinn at every possible opportunity, fucked Sage all the time, loves him some Lily, fucked Josy before Maya came in the picture (FU Maya, but that is for the CHICK route) fucked all possible HOTs (coming for you Heather!) Fucked Nicole both times (2nd with Sandy ofc) and just moments for that I fucked Nora in the bathroom. Did I forget anyone? Probably fucked her too.

Edit: forgot Jill of course but yeah we all know there isn't any fucking with this CHICK whatever the fuck you do

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes