PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Here's what I'm interested in. Will the first year of the main character's studing end with the season finale? Or just the first semester?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That’s the problem with people restricting this whole discussion to what’s explicitly in game. It stops being about logic and human behaviour and starts being about what DPC coded.

We have to extrapolate to have any worthwhile discussion. It’s like I said in an edit above, we have a bunch of pages about what makes the best leader? So far the only impactful decision is whether you save scum the mini games to already have the windows fixed. That isn’t a narrative choice that’s metagaming the shoddy systems DPC made.
I have noticed, my good man, that you like the word "extrapolate" very much. The only problem is that you can't extrapolate the decision made as MC. DPC simply terminates a code sequence after a decision and continues this only 2EP's or 3EP's further. So extrapolating is actually already almost impossible, because there are no contexts for extrapolation.

Example: Let's assume that EP7 has not yet been released. The MC fucks Cathy in the car in EP4. Now extrapolate. Won't work. You can theorize that it was a bad decision to fuck Cathy in the car because it's not even the MC's car or Cathy's car. (Jizz stains on the seats) Okay the panties were surprising to me too.

Let's move on to logic and theorizing. You can find logical connections in BaD and build a theory out of it.

Example: The guitar playing for the LI's. The MC plays for Maya, Sage, Jill, Bella (If you chose her path in EP4) and Josy. After my MC played for Sage, I already knew he was going to do it for Josy. Josy has already said in EP1 to the MC that she wants him to play for her. Therefore, it was a logical assumption (theory) for me after the MC has played for Sage, that the MC will also play for Josy. The next logical assumption is, whoever wants Josy should also do it in EP7.

If you want to extrapolate a bit, take the following numbers.

(College years) 1-3-2-4-3=4
(Josy EP) 1-3-5-7
(Maya EP) 3-7
(MC or Jill College years) 1-3=This is the number 13 that keeps coming up. This means that either Jill is/was in college for 1-3 years or the MC is/was in college for 1-3 years.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The way I extrapolated it, we will get to experience the full 4 college years.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
I would love that, and I hoping for it, but the actual "game time" is to slow right now. And it would also bring a little sadness for some fans, because unless Sage and Jill fail their class, they will leave before MC , aka they should be removed, and other characters should be elevated as love intrests, like Quinn, Lilly, may be Rio, or Camy. :unsure:
I don't know how the Jill and Sage fans would feel about it, that they stuck with Josy, Maya, Derek :ROFLMAO:, on the other Hand , Bella would be your Teacher :cool: (y)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I would love that, and I hoping for it, but the actual "game time" is to slow right now. And it would also bring a little sadness for some fans, because unless Sage and Jill fail their class, they will leave before MC , aka they should be removed, and other characters should be elevated as love intrests, like Quinn, Lilly, may be Rio, or Camy. :unsure:
I don't know how the Jill and Sage fans would feel about it, that they stuck with Josy, Maya, Derek :ROFLMAO:
I like Jill but like Josy more so being stuck in a room with josy for 3 or 4 years sounds pretty great to me:D

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know how the Jill and Sage fans would feel about it, that they stuck with Josy, Maya, Derek :ROFLMAO:, on the other Hand , Bella would be your Teacher :cool: (y)
I just know that we've probably played college years 1 and 3 so far. The time warp is best seen in Maya in EP3, EP4, EP5 and EP6.

EP3: Maya can't even get the tip of the MC's tail inside her.
EP4: Josy and Maya's clothes at the party. It looks too much like preps to me.
EP5: Maya suddenly gets half of the MC's tail inside her.
EP6: Josy and Maya talk about the rocket from the MC. But the sex of the two is strange. From the texts it can be read that Josy and Maya have sex for the first time since Josy came to B&R. Josy trains Maya excellently with MR.Dildy. But he should be too small for Maya, because she already fucked with the MC in EP5.

DPC messed up the time line and a linear time line from EP1 - EP(16) will be there only at the end. I'm not too familiar with Python coding, but DPC is maxing out the engine. Maybe, and I mean just maybe, if it's possible, DPC will give us some gameplay comics at the end that mirror the player's decisions.:unsure:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Everyone discussing about MC leadership are forgetting what's going currently in the game. He is an unofficial leader, calling shots with Rusty and Tommy. Has Rusty's trust with him whether he is DIK or CHICK OR NEUTRAL, and safe password that only Rusty and Tommy do.
No one in the frat has a personality for a leader. When the mansion trashing happened everyone were hopeless (even the leaders Rusty and Tommy who don't have any idea how to manage the frat only sailing because of Rusty's dad and Tommy cockiness(selfishness?), it was MC who took initiative and showed them the correct path.
For me, he is a seal deal to be leader in future regardless of affinity. The RP DIKs variable and his RP with Tommy might change it, who knows. Only close that comes to a leadership is Jacob who seems diplomatic.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Found this game a month ago an just got caught up. Wow. Great game but could not get through it without the guide and Scrappy mod - big shout out. Had to halt the mini games - too tedious for me. Hard to rank the LIs for me. I want all 5 LIS plus Quinn and Cathy - am I a bad guy? With help from the mod all the main LI's are alive at the moment and I think I have managed to play almost all scenes "in game". Jill's story moves a little too slow for me but the others are great. Would have liked me some more Maya and/or Maya/Josy action in the last episode. Love the Sage arc. Could also definitely get into it some of the special renders make it into the game! But honestly dudes, reading through the comments it is just possible that one or two of you are taking the story line a bit too seriously? Do you think? I mean, the title of the game is literally "Being a DIK" :)

But, as for me - can't wait to see what's next.....

DrD

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
With luck, if I am not mistaken, tomorrow I will be able to provide pictorial evidence that there is a connection between Lynette's diary and the Blue Book that everyone is reading. If I should be right, this becomes a sensation, because then also a connection of the MC and Caleb develops.

Maybe someone else will figure it out sooner, because I don't want to edit any more pictures in Gimp tonight.

Hints: Connect Caleb Hals tattoo with the logo of Lynette's logo and merge the whole thing over the logo of the blue book. Caleb even had a tattoo on his left hand in EP3, but only on this one picture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Not yet unfortunately. Depends on if Pinks will finally stop prolonging the inevitable.
MC didn't bang Jill yet. He had sex with Bella already
Does anyone know when the next release might be? it's been three months
1-2 weeks ago DPC said the game is 33% ready. Probably today is about 40-45%... So it will take another couple of months
When MC is telling part of his story in the past tense, DPC uses italic type. Maybe it means that MC still in B&R at the end of the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, in Epilogue, it sounds/looks like the MC is not in B&R anymore

Jun 28, 2020
Hi,
I have a big problem with the phone in game, the applications are closing when I move my mouse after opening them. So I cannot use the phone.
The contacts, pet names and scenes apps are the only exceptions.
And when I'm in of these apps, the main menu apps names are showing.
How can I fix that ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes