Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Why all the hate ?? She make a good fuck buddy, considering she owns the place, it's a profitable future 'investment' or stripper investment in our case ?? Why the fuck do y'all hate her so much and love a controversial character and proven selfish bitch like Quinn who forces the other girls the whore themselves out to make money ??:WaitWhat: And Tania looks good in the last preview pic. We can piss Tommy off by fucking her and Heather since we DIKs anyway.
My guess is because everyone has different tastes, and as shocking as this may sound, not everyone is you. Just sayin'. I think she's attractive but not near the top of my list...because...ya know...I'm me!

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
My guess is because everyone has different tastes, and as shocking as this may sound, not everyone is you. Just sayin'. I think she's attractive but not near the top of my list...because...ya know...I'm me!
How dare you not like my favorite girls??!?!

Reactions: Roelandt

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Great analysis. I always wonder when Quinn will reach a breaking point. The frequency of her recreational drug use seems to be the only thing keeping her going in regard to being a prisoner of her own criminal activity. Add that she is in a death spiral trying to meet monthly payments with her "business plan". It certainly is fertile ground for more story writing of where her character path may lead. Maybe she sees an attempt at romance as a possibility. Even realizing her own fucked up baggage she brings to the table.
Yeah. It wasn't long ago that the Quinn Fans were even denying her criminal activity and drug use, even though the game specifically showed her using heroin in Tommy's room. Same group that were convinced that Jill was transsexual. Hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: Lewdpussydick

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah. It wasn't long ago that the Quinn Fans were even denying her criminal activity and drug use, even though the game specifically showed her using heroin in Tommy's room. Same group that were convinced that Jill was transsexual. Hehe.
The funniest bit is them excusing her actions due to her past and how she grew up, hell they even claim it’s a noble cause and that everything she does is honorable. :WaitWhat:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
She seeks power and in the last chapter she makes her intentions clear that if she wants to rule she has to make the MC her "boyfriend" or something like that because she sees the MC as the leader of the fraternity since he has "balls"

She is like a double edged sword but hey I want to have her as an ally but she need to be quiet in my main save she knows that the MC is in a "relationship"

I have always seen Lily as the next president of the sorority

And I would not be surprised if Maya is the vice president.
Lily will not succeed Sage. It will be either Josy or Maya. Why? At EP6's HOT's party, Josy clearly told Quinn that Maya and her list was extreme. Lily was clearly impressed that Josy openly stood up to Quinn in front of everyone. Also, I've long had in the back of my mind that Josy and Lily knew each other before the HOT's. How? The Madame is Tommy's mother, ergo Josy's stepmother. What do the Madame and Lily have in common? Working at the Pink Rose. What kind of vodka did Josy bring to the first date? A bottle from the Pink Rose. Where did she get the bottle? From her father's cabinet. How do you think she got in there.

Sage and Maya are very similar. They found that out at the end of EP7. Sage learns more and more about Quinn's machinations. Sage will learn Maya as about the duties of a president. Maya is also already getting support from some HOT's girl's in EP7. Sarah and Ashley talk to Maya in the gender studies classroom. The wind is turning for Maya. Also, Maya brings the seriousness of a feminist.

I see it coming that Josy and Maya will share leadership of the Hot's. Both have qualities that complement each other. Josy has financial savvy and knowledge. Maya is learning fairness, equality and tolerance in gender studies.

But my fanfiction looks very different.
When the MC stabilizes the Throuple, the DIK fraternity becomes a community fraternity. Sage, Rusty and Tommy are seniors. If the leadership of the DIK's goes to the MC and Derek, with the help of Jade, assuming the MC didn't fuck them, they will turn into a community fraternity. The MC has proven that he has leadership. Derek will be a good party planner. Josy learns finance and Maya has an open ear for everyone. The best conditions for a mixed community. The old hands Rusty and Tommy stay of course. But they will be joined by two new hares who are actually old hands in college years. Sage can study in peace and Jill finally gets to know real life and is allowed to have some fun. As a mentor, Isabella will of course be there for everyone. She also has to make sure that the MC keeps the library in the DIK Mansion in order.

Then Heather and Riona will take over the leadership of the HOT's. Lily will later become the president of the HOT's. There will also be changes in the Alpha House. Dawe is out. He's such a jerk, though. Anthony becomes the president of the Alpha's.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
any idea how much episode 8 work is compleated?5
and how often does update release?
I believe that in late September or early October. I think that the new machines should help speed up rendering. In addition, the developer has already done all the animations and written the code. So there were static renderings, post-production and testing. Maybe he will add some more animations. But the most difficult work has already been don

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I wish there were a way to see who likes the clucks on Rooster. Especially on the "less popular" clucks. Could be very revealing. Alas, too much work for a non-critical AVN phone app.

Liking the dumbest character in the whole game who's also a free STD pass isn't the way to go.
I knew I should have taken that sales job. I had no idea I was so convincing.
:giggle:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Lily will not succeed Sage. It will be either Josy or Maya. Why? At EP6's HOT's party, Josy clearly told Quinn that Maya and her list was extreme. Lily was clearly impressed that Josy openly stood up to Quinn in front of everyone. Also, I've long had in the back of my mind that Josy and Lily knew each other before the HOT's. How? The Madame is Tommy's mother, ergo Josy's stepmother. What do the Madame and Lily have in common? Working at the Pink Rose. What kind of vodka did Josy bring to the first date? A bottle from the Pink Rose. Where did she get the bottle? From her father's cabinet. How do you think she got in there.

Sage and Maya are very similar. They found that out at the end of EP7. Sage learns more and more about Quinn's machinations. Sage will learn Maya as about the duties of a president. Maya is also already getting support from some HOT's girl's in EP7. Sarah and Ashley talk to Maya in the gender studies classroom. The wind is turning for Maya. Also, Maya brings the seriousness of a feminist.

I see it coming that Josy and Maya will share leadership of the Hot's. Both have qualities that complement each other. Josy has financial savvy and knowledge. Maya is learning fairness, equality and tolerance in gender studies.

But my fanfiction looks very different.
When the MC stabilizes the Throuple, the DIK fraternity becomes a community fraternity. Sage, Rusty and Tommy are seniors. If the leadership of the DIK's goes to the MC and Derek, with the help of Jade, assuming the MC didn't fuck them, they will turn into a community fraternity. The MC has proven that he has leadership. Derek will be a good party planner. Josy learns finance and Maya has an open ear for everyone. The best conditions for a mixed community. The old hands Rusty and Tommy stay of course. But they will be joined by two new hares who are actually old hands in college years. Sage can study in peace and Jill finally gets to know real life and is allowed to have some fun. As a mentor, Isabella will of course be there for everyone. She also has to make sure that the MC keeps the library in the DIK Mansion in order.

Then Heather and Riona will take over the leadership of the HOT's. Lily will later become the president of the HOT's. There will also be changes in the Alpha House. Dawe is out. He's such a jerk, though. Anthony becomes the president of the Alpha's.
Nicely constructed argument, bro. But little of it has foundation in the actual story and appears to be based on your personal feelings about the characters. I'll point out one major flaw that kinda messes up everything else. DrPinkCake showed us the very scene where Lily and Josy met (for the first time) at the DIK party. Of course neither Josy or Maya have demonstrated ANY leadership ability (I love her but Maya would make about as good a leader as Arieth). In any case...no...it's college...no Freshman and certainly no newbie is going to leap to President of the only sorority at a prestigious college. Not possible. The only viable candidates are Heather and Sara (Mel and Riona are comfortable followers). Arieth has seniority but can't be reasonably considered a contender. The criteria (for clarification) has nothing to do with how much we like the character.

My guess is...assuming the story doesn't end before it ever becomes an issue, which is most likely, Heather is the most likely candidate. The other girls just don't have the moxy, or are newbies.

Interestingly enough, having said that, the narrative seems to be moving the story with the idea that MC will likely end up replacing Rusty. But since the leadership of the HOTs will never be a subplot (how boring), there's no need to consider that topic really.

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
Nicely constructed argument, bro. But little of it has foundation in the actual story and appears to be based on your personal feelings about the characters. I'll point out one major flaw that kinda messes up everything else. DrPinkCake showed us the very scene where Lily and Josy met (for the first time) at the DIK party. Of course neither Josy or Maya have demonstrated ANY leadership ability (I love her but Maya would make about as good a leader as Arieth). In any case...no...it's college...no Freshman and certainly no newbie is going to leap to President of the only sorority at a prestigious college. Not possible. The only viable candidates are Heather and Sara (Mel and Riona are comfortable followers). Arieth has seniority but can't be reasonably considered a contender. The criteria (for clarification) has nothing to do with how much we like the character.

My guess is...assuming the story doesn't end before it ever becomes an issue, which is most likely, Heather is the most likely candidate. The other girls just don't have the moxy, or are newbies.

Interestingly enough, having said that, the narrative seems to be moving the story with the idea that MC will likely end up replacing Rusty. But since the leadership of the HOTs will never be a subplot (how boring), there's no need to consider that topic really.
Correct me if I'm wrong but sage was a newbie too when she became the president we've seen that in the flashback 2yrs ago

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Why shouldn't a rookie become president? I don't base my evaluation for a position on years of service.

Someone can have worked in a profession for 20 years and still be an idiot. It always comes down to the skills of the individual. The MC, for example, is a freshman, but without his help the DIK's would probably have been doomed.

It is the same with Josy and Maya. They embody more of the ideals of Sage. Quinn and Heather don't have the quality in dealing with people. They don't have a feel for people. Just go through the combination of Possible Presidents and VP. If it doesn't become Josy and Maya, the HOT's will end in chaos.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
:sneaky: NEW Dr.PinkCake avatar on Discord!
View attachment 1335768
Previously since EP7

Since EP6
Hell Yeah :love:

I can't wait for date night ! Fuck you James ! Wherever you are : :unsure:

- Separated
- In a cage inside Bella's locked room
- In the army
- Murdered by Bella's Axe...

I don't care you're gone ! You had your chance ! Bella is mine now. :devilish:
If we get a Bella sex scene after the date, it will be perfect. ;)

Edit : Josy is the new avatar I see it now :ROFLMAO: my comment about James and Bella is still valid !

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes