always86

Mar 19, 2020
If you look at this guy and think away the beard, he bears a strong resemblance to the MC, I think.:unsure:

View attachment 1398045

Before I forget. His daughter is??? Not Ashley!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it’s Arieth. Might be Sage, she says she avoiding her Dad. Thing is I think this is a mislead, as I think Steven Burke is Sage‘s Dad.

Possible to get really in the weeds on Sage and the Burke’s, that the guy above his her Dad and Jade’s ex-husband, so he is looking for Sage, his daughter, while she is still connected to Jade. This add‘s an unnecessary level of contrivance though.

I’d say 9/10 he is Arieth‘s Dad.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think DPC is aiming for Halloween release because it will (hopefully) coincide with the big costume party at the renovated DIK house. Realistically though, I still say he won't hit that mark and it will be early November instead.

If we do have a Halloween party then it will have to be near the end because the ep. 7 concluding notes state that we still have two more opportunities to repair the house. And since every DPC episode apparently needs to have a "shocking" cliffhanger, that means something interesting (aka drama) will happen either at the party or soon thereafter. What party drama could surpass the Cathy cluck? :unsure:

BTW, I'd like Caleb and some jocks to try crashing the party. MC can have a rematch with him, right there in front of everyone. After MC knocks him TFO, "OnePunchAlex" can step up to get the beating he deserves too.

Oh, and any chance MC convinces Jill to attend the party? Can you imagine the looks on the DIKs and HOTs faces if MC rolls up with Ms. Thicc Thighs herself? But knowing her she will probably have another fucking picnic planned in Horse Shit Field for Halloween night. Either that or she will want to spend it working at the soup kitchen. It will be one of those lovely DPC relationship ending choices: Go to a rockin' Halloween party or spend a sexless evening with Jill talking about how things are moving too fast for her. :rolleyes:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Either that or she will want to spend it working at the soup kitchen. It will be one of those lovely DPC relationship ending choices: Go to a rockin' Halloween party or spend a sexless evening with Jill talking about how things are moving too fast for her.
According to the DPC, he spent 2 years planning an evening of intimacy between Jill and MC. So we can see how she lets the MC touch her breasts, or maybe she lets him touch her pussy?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is Josy's future boyfriend, if you're not in her route. DPC wouldn't come up with a design for a random guy for nothing. According to Josy, she's good with him. If you choose Maya, then Josy will have no other choice!

View attachment 1398071
OK, it is now clear that you are dalli_x 's secondary account.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p

is full of characters with a name and a defined face that only serve as a background, full of

it's not that every adult at the Preps party has to be someone's father, or that every woman on bSwyper has to be someone's mother

they're just numbers

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
According to the DPC, he spent 2 years planning an evening of intimacy between Jill and MC. So we can see how she lets the MC touch her breasts, or maybe she lets him touch her pussy?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
You ain't touching Jill's pussy bro. That's season 4 territory. You have a better chance jacking off Chad than...oh, wait a minute. :unsure: You have a better chance having a m/s roleplay threesome with Jade and Tybalt. :unsure: Hmm, still not quite right.
You have a better chance making Riona orgasm from sex than touching Jill's pussy. There we go. That one will do.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You ain't touching Jill's pussy bro. That's season 4 territory. You have a better chance jacking off Chad than...oh, wait a minute. :unsure: You have a better chance having a m/s roleplay threesome with Jade and Tybalt. :unsure: Hmm, still not quite right.
You have a better chance making Riona orgasm from sex than touching Jill's pussy. There we go. That one will do.
Oh well, I'll guess we'll have to settle for anal

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
She's evil, you know the drill. :WeSmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry man sometimes I forget... Gotta add to that, the reason Lynette died while giving birth the MC is Quinn too. She is responsible for MC being poor, she got Troy kicked out of Jocks... Not to mention she eats fetuses for breakfast!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sorry man sometimes I forget... Gotta add to that, the reason Lynette died while giving birth the MC is Quinn too. She is responsible for MC being poor, she got Troy kicked out of Jocks... Not to mention she eats fetuses for breakfast!
How right you are!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zirael Q

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
"making Riona orgasm from sex"... and there we have the scene that DPC was waiting to write two years ago. :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes