dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have been thinking about who is the mastermind in BaD. Maybe there are two. An evil one and a good one. The good mastermind, in my opinion, is Derek. The kid is just smart and has everything under control.

When Derek gave the MC the fish in EP5, he already had a plan that the MC would be acquitted if charged because he gets an alibi from Derek.

Derek takes a picture with the MC, with a neutral background. There is a lake near the college. The MC has a fish in his hand. Fish are caught in a lake. How could the MC have been at the Preps mansion if he was fishing? The photo with the fish is the proof.:unsure:

screenshot0004.png

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
He damn well better. I've been waiting two years to play it. If I can't have any Jill action, then have a heart DPC and give me Riona orgasm and 5/5 Sage rating. Is that too much to ask?
But what will we do in episodes 14, 15 and 16?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In episode 14 we go to a picnic, Jill slips trying to grab something to keep from falling, grabs the MC's stick.... The whole chapter 15 are thoughts of what happened... Episode 16, Jill decides it's time to do it on purpose.
What if it turns out Jill is just asexual?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
All joking aside, such a resolution would be traumatic for the adult VN industry.... But we know that Jill has sexual desires from her scene in episode 7... So in reality her moment should come in season 3.

Reactions: KaiserST

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I have been thinking about who is the mastermind in BaD. Maybe there are two. An evil one and a good one. The good mastermind, in my opinion, is Derek. The kid is just smart and has everything under control.

When Derek gave the MC the fish in EP5, he already had a plan that the MC would be acquitted if charged because he gets an alibi from Derek.

Derek takes a picture with the MC, with a neutral background. There is a lake near the college. The MC has a fish in his hand. Fish are caught in a lake. How could the MC have been at the Preps mansion if he was fishing? The photo with the fish is the proof.:unsure:

View attachment 1398279
Not sure if that was the docs plan, I actually don't think it was but your theory makes alot of sense.. Derek is an idiot, a lovable one that is but I wouldn't put it past him to come up with something like this

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Definitely not the case... If you on the Chik path you'll know that for sure. Jill's the type of girl who'll only give herself to the man she loves, if you on the Dik path or your Dik score is high she won't see u as a love interest but rather as a friend so u won't get to see that sexual side.. On the chik path however in ep 7 she's clearly considering giving her virginity to the MC cause she's falling in love with him.. So I'd say the time to pop that cherry is near if you on her love path

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
All joking aside, such a resolution would be traumatic for the adult VN industry.... But we know that Jill has sexual desires from her scene in episode 7... So in reality her moment should come in season 3.
Being asexual doesn't mean you don't have any sexual desire at all it just means that its low. Which if she is maybe Mc, Maya, Josy, Bella or someone even Quinn can bring her out of it based on path.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Definitely not the case... If you on the Chik path you'll know that for sure. Jill's the type of girl who'll only give herself to the man she loves, if you on the Dik path or your Dik score is high she won't see u as a love interest but rather as a friend so u won't get to see that sexual side.. On the chik path however in ep 7 she's clearly considering giving her virginity to the MC cause she's falling in love with him.. So I'd say the time to pop that cherry is near if you on her love path
I agree with you I just think it would be a twist people wouldn't see coming and kind of funny. Not making fun of Jill it just something to think about for the fun of it.

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1398279
aham, sure. The dude , Derek, still has the stolen uniform on him, hell the guy literally posted 2 roster post with the stolen Deer head. IF he would been a "mastermind", he would have not done it in the first place, I mean the sprinkler system thing. He was there at the party so does MC it cant be disproved. Witnesses saw them, that is true. What they did not see is the actual sprinkler system thing, because that was in Burek's room. There are no witness for that, that is why Tybalt is full of shit.
But Tybalt never planned to do anything, if he would and it would be as easy as Jill think it is, he would already did it in the first moment. the fucking guy doesn't even check his own presentation before presenting it. :ROFLMAO:

All in all Derek is far from a mastermind. He has his moments, he is not a moron, the guy selling Cheats soo , he is clever in his on way. But he doesn't play 4D Chess. :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Being asexual doesn't mean you don't have any sexual desire at all it just means that its low. Which if she is maybe Mc, Maya, Josy, Bella or someone even Quinn can bring her out of it based on path.
I agree with you I just think it would be a twist people wouldn't see coming and kind of funny. Not making fun of Jill it just something to think about for the fun of it.
Not to stray too far into OT territory but the ACE spectrum is just that, a spectrum. One subset of those on this particular spectrum is what I will call hypothetical sexual desire that melts away when confronted by the reality of a sexual encounter :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mindern and Darkwen

Sandguru

Jan 20, 2021
if you have previous version installed, I suggest you to uninstall that and then try to install latest
Thanks for resposnding promptly. I tried that but it didn't work... maybe the phone has restrictions for large instatllations. Have a nice day and keep up the wonderful work.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You should read my post again. I wrote that Derek helps the MC to be acquitted in case of a possible lawsuit and not that he does not incriminate himself. Besides, the photo clearly proves what clothes the MC was wearing that night and no prep will remember seeing someone with such a shirt at the party. But every prep will remember Sir Earl Grey or however Derek introduced himself. Only the prep's think Sir Earl Grey is one of them. Clever.:unsure:

At the Moose Head Cluck, Derek shares his beer with the skull. He may have found it, after all. Rusty wrote that it's DIK intel. So this cluck proves nothing.(y)
While I don’t subscribe to the Derek is a mastermind theory, he does have his eyes open and definitely notices things.

Even early days when Derek is hanging outside the mc & Troy’s dorm, he alludes to a lot of the dodgy facets of the college. The MC was clueless at that stage.

However, I don’t think there was any hidden motives behind Derek’s shenanigans, the fish was a prank on the MC because Derek is protective of Maya.

And regarding lawsuits etc, people need to get over that shit. Like Chip said, and I’ve been saying for ages, Tybalt was just scaring Jill to manipulate her, he never had any intention to actually press charges.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You should read my post again.
I did . :ROFLMAO: that is why I said Derek doesn't play 4D chess. But okay I play. So let put aside the - what if there was no fish in the refrigerator in the first place :ROFLMAO: . - so Derek saw the fish, and while he is eating the chicken, and listening as MC practically explaining him that from now on, He will penetrate his Sister's every hole , and Josy's hole, at the same time. and both Josy and Maya Welcoming this new development.:devilish:

Derek came out with the idea that he will give the fish to MC and make a photo with him, as a proof , in a case he will get into legal problem. Because couple of moments later, MC wil be caught by Tyblat, - Who btw will remember very much what MC was wearing :ROFLMAO: - , and his friends, who were all saw as " MC punched him" then runned away, and then eggs started to trown at them.

But thanks to the photo they take, MC can say he was Fishing by the near lake, at 10pm , in the middle of the night. Sure. (y):ROFLMAO:

And you think if there was an actual investigation, this would be believed ?
morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol imagine that... I think if the Doc had to actually make Jill asexual alot of people would riot lol..ive noticed Jill is among the "most wanted" on alot of people's list, usually in the top 3...so imagine spending 7 episodes simping trying to make Jill your girlfriend only for her to tell you she's not interested in anyone lol

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes