seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
According to the DPC, he spent 2 years planning an evening of intimacy between Jill and MC. So we can see how she lets the MC touch her breasts, or maybe she lets him touch her pussy?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
MC is going to get dressed to the 9s to eat some lasagna and end the night with a hug

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Is DPC building bridges for the future between a future DIK leader (most likely MC) and the Tri-Alphas and Preps and Nerds?

1. You have the opportunity (probably a Chick path thing) to compliment Anthony (big-A) of the Tri-Alphas for his dancing cluck.
2. An opportunity to give Chad a pass for the ambush.
3. Lucas of the Preps is being shown as a reasonable person (gets good vote from Josy AND later mumbles to himself the embarrassment of Tybalt's stupid briefing).
4. MC shows to be a reliable friend to the (forgot the name) of the nerd frat.

So in the far flung future episodes, will relations with the various Houses normalize? Will someday, under an MC leadership, would DIK hell week have tasks that do not disrespect other houses?

And thus, the DIK frat transforms into a credo of "don't-be-a dick"?

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
In doing one of many play throughs, I shut down every possible main LI route and concentrated on Jade. Thank goodness for the skip button.
-- If you don't declare the video for points (have sex with a teacher) in regard to where MC plows Jade, and much later toward the end of episode 7, Jade indicates that MC isn't just a boy-toy especially if MC gives the right texts back etc showing the possibility for much more. . Deep down, Jade is pretty OK and for a non-main-LI shows to really appreciate MC. And any growing relationship between MC and Jade is certainly as reasonable (and rewarding for both) as, for example, Bella and MC.
And certainly in a soap opera plot sense, Jade does deserve a good man.

I am curious where that could go?

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Based on DPC's update this morning, I think development appears to be on track still for a late October/early November release. And, as expected, the episode (story-wise) will be bigger than episode 7. There is going to be a lot to look forward to with the end of this season.
100 percent not November. First two weeks of October is when it will come out.

Reactions: the_Collector

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
100 percent not November. First two weeks of October is when it will come out.
Just the beta testing alone will take two weeks. DPC wont have this episode finished in 2.5 weeks.

I think vaguely late October / early November is the most accurate, all things considered. Always86 and mpa71 provided some very solid analytics showing this above.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Is DPC building bridges for the future between a future DIK leader (most likely MC) and the Tri-Alphas and Preps and Nerds?

1. You have the opportunity (probably a Chick path thing) to compliment Anthony (big-A) of the Tri-Alphas for his dancing cluck.
2. An opportunity to give Chad a pass for the ambush.
3. Lucas of the Preps is being shown as a reasonable person (gets good vote from Josy AND later mumbles to himself the embarrassment of Tybalt's stupid briefing).
4. MC shows to be a reliable friend to the (forgot the name) of the nerd frat.

So in the far flung future episodes, will relations with the various Houses normalize? Will someday, under an MC leadership, would DIK hell week have tasks that do not disrespect other houses?

And thus, the DIK frat transforms into a credo of "don't-be-a dick"?
The only thing I would add is I don't think MC is complimenting Big-A's dancing. It seemed like both choices were making fun of him. One rather harshly and the other subtly.

In doing one of many play throughs, I shut down every possible main LI route and concentrated on Jade. Thank goodness for the skip button.
-- If you don't declare the video for points (have sex with a teacher) in regard to where MC plows Jade, and much later toward the end of episode 7, Jade indicates that MC isn't just a boy-toy especially if MC gives the right texts back etc showing the possibility for much more. . Deep down, Jade is pretty OK and for a non-main-LI shows to really appreciate MC. And any growing relationship between MC and Jade is certainly as reasonable (and rewarding for both) as, for example, Bella and MC.
And certainly in a soap opera plot sense, Jade does deserve a good man.

I am curious where that could go?
Indeed. I'm actually doing that too. I call it my side girls playthrough. No main LIs at all. I've always enjoyed Jade's content, including the non-lewd scene moments like the playful texting with her later in the story. You get a glimpse of her beyond just a sex kitten. Even on my massive DIK playthroughs I don't normally share her video. I like her too much to do something like that. I hope both she and Cathy get some good content and a decent ending, even if it isn't with MC.

P.S. I know the Bella relationship is going to crash and burn if you are sleeping with Jade...just like it did with Cathy. If you're banging Jade on the side, then that is really going to piss Bella off. It certainly won't be a calm send off like you got with Cathy. DPC loves setting up the potential for conflict between two women that your MC might be romancing. I would say it is a key feature of his stories.

Question, do you think Bella noticed Jade flirting/groping MC in the cafeteria? Bella left rather abruptly. I know she didn't want to dine with Jade, but maybe she saw what was going on and is already suspicious.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
If you're banging Jade on the side, then that is really going to piss Bella off.
Going to piss them both off probably. Jade makes her dislike of Bella known when she's speaking on Burke's clear preference of her. From what I noticed, Cathy was the only other teacher Jade liked at all but she may have just been generally depressed during that breakroom scene.

I imagine it'll also blow up in your face with Jill if Tybalt discovers the guy who snatched his obsession away was also going balls deep in his mother.

Imagine the guy who snatched the possibility of dating the love of your life away also consistently fucking your mother. There are hentais about this. Dudes mind will break.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I would like to see a plot twist where Bella teaches an inexperienced and naive Jill how to have sex properly. This is one of my favorite fetishes and plots. Imagine that. Jill asks Bella about how to properly suck a dick and take a dick in her pussy. Jill, Bella and MC get together. Bella fucks with MC, Jill looks at it and learns. But unfortunately, such a plot will not be in the game.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It pretty much already is, just with Maya and Josy instead of Jill and Bella.
Maya had experience with girls and with a vibrator. But Jill is the immaculate Virgin Mary from the world of adult visual novels. When she saw the naked dick of the MC at the presentation, she almost fainted.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Doing another playthrough of the Bella path. :love:

This is the start of it all, where Bella became victim number 1 in the B&R shooting spree several episodes from now; where, Jill Royce killed well over a dozen people at 4 different shooting locations off and on the university. :p Just remember the crazy nurse in Acting Lessons ,THAT will look like a picnic (er...not a Jill picnic) compared to the B&R shootings.

In the final police shootout with Jill, they found POLAROID photos of the vics from the first 3 shooting locations. :LOL:

postaljill.JPG

(UPDATE--how Bella should have responded, "Well I already gave his big pipe a workout and I intend to do more. Ownership is ninety percent of the law on this ranch." )

Last edited:
Reactions: the_Collector

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Given how her sister was treated by their parents, I seriously doubt they'd be ok with Jill hooking up with a destitute commoner. Seems unlikely to have a fairytale ending, aside from maybe Jill following the same path as MC's mother and giving up everything to be with him. But that's not going to lead to them being set for life. They do say money can't buy you happiness though.
A quote often used by people who either have a lot of it and want to keep you in your place, or folks who have none of it trying to keep themselves out of a mental gutter. 99% of people's problems can be solved with money. Once you remove the fear of homelessness, hunger, and lack of comfort/entertainment, there's not much left to deal with.
If MC is Revan and Josy is Bastila Shan. Mc will leave Josy after having a kid with her to fight the true sith never to see them again
The MC hasn't got the strength for that role. I like him, but no. He's not that cool. ;)
any trick for patch update without breaking mod save ???
Update to the new version of the mod, too.
And why for god damn fucking sakes someone will choose between Josy and Maya when can have both? You people are so complicated and makes no sense :).
I know a lot of people try to avoid the topic out of general politeness, but maybe some folks just don't like white chicks. Maya's not just white, she's got that caked-on makeup look. Josy's got some nice color to her. So does Camila. Mmm, Camila. Riona's makeup use is also obvious (and she's damn pale), but she's not plastered under it. Bella's nice, too.

It also doesn't hurt that they have better (in general) personalities. Obviously, tastes will always vary. Some people around here would have you believe that Jill, despite her goblinoid heritage, is a real beauty. Beauty isn't just in the eye of the beholder, it apparently requires you to think like an actual beholder.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I look at that Jade preview pic and wonder if Stephen is going to notice her getting dressed up (choker and all!) for presumably an "encounter" with MC. Even if Stephen hasn't seen the video, he has to be suspicious by now. A choker is not a look a MILF wears out for a regular night out on the town. That's a, "Imma get fucked tonight" look. If that preview is another home visit, then there are only so many times Jade can hide MC in the bathroom. And since she lives in a highrise, there is no escaping out the window. We've already had a few close calls (first Josy then Jade). And then we have the looming return of James. Eventually, MC is going to get caught by someone. I think that may be a DPC kink with as many times as he teases it in his games.

Some people around here would have you believe that Jill, despite her goblinoid heritage, is a real beauty.
That description of Jill still cracks me up every time I read it. :LOL:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Some people around here would have you believe that Jill, despite her goblinoid heritage, is a real beauty. Beauty isn't just in the eye of the beholder, it apparently requires you to think like an actual beholder.
I simply cannot stand by idly and watch you print such libel!

I admit, Jill has a few "bad hair days", and perhaps a few "bad face days", but her good days more than make up for it!

Here are some of her good face days.

But am a little concerned, you know what they say:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes