Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I normally try to farm RP with the girls, but has anyone ever tried to go negative with them? Has anyone been able to get the RP so low that the main LI girls actually hate you? DPC is known to change up dialogue with characters depending on how much they like your MC. But really I'd like to know exactly how bad things can get if you select every -RP choice. :unsure:
I might have to start a new playthrough for the most hated man on campus.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I normally try to farm RP with the girls, but has anyone ever tried to go negative with them? Has anyone been able to get the RP so low that the main LI girls actually hate you? DPC is known to change up dialogue with characters depending on how much they like your MC. But really I'd like to know exactly how bad things can get if you select every -RP choice. :unsure:
I might have to start a new playthrough for the most hated man on campus.
RPs count for very little, at most you will be precluded from some options, but you will be able to marry your LI even if she hates you.

just like in reality!!!! what a genius DPC, how realistic

• Haha
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I heard there's a cute nerd girl in this game, but you can't fuck her. Is that true?
There are a couple of nerd girls in the game. One is a total bitch who hates you and the other has social anxiety and doesn't want to be bothered. You can annoy them at a few points in the game, but so far no actual fucking with either one.

Sep 9, 2021
I don't know if anyone has done this before, but I'll try to predict the plot and story sequence based on all the previews. I'm bored too!

№9. Quinn.

Why would Quinn sit on the MC's lap and sweet-talk him? In this preview, she and the MC are relaxed. Unless our hero didn't help deal with the stalker? The MC looks at her very closely. Or maybe it's about Halloween planning? In fact, their meeting is more like a date like in episode 7. I'm really looking forward to this scene.

View attachment 1401960
Hey I think a lot about it and now all I want is quinn how do i that. I have sex with her on rooftop but she don't take my help. First I was all over jill now all i want is quinn.

Reactions: ratttta

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just have to get something off my chest. This has been bothering me for a long time, but I've always dismissed it as a DPC rendering error. But I am always in doubt. If these images turn out to be true, it's really bad for Maya.

Take a look at these screenshots.

Screenshot 1: Maya looks normal, except for her left arm. It is twisted somehow.(y)

Screenshot 2: Maya has her left arm in normal position. However, the arm shows a kind of bruise in the elbow area and at the wrist as well. Somehow Maya's left side of her face looks strange. As if she was spat at.:unsure:

If it was just one picture, I would definitely not doubt that it is a render error. But there are a number of these images following, which actually speaks against a mistake.

Is Patrick abusing Maya?:unsure:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I just have to get something off my chest. This has been bothering me for a long time, but I've always dismissed it as a DPC rendering error. But I am always in doubt. If these images turn out to be true, it's really bad for Maya.

Take a look at these screenshots.

Screenshot 1: Maya looks normal, except for her left arm. It is twisted somehow.(y)

Screenshot 2: Maya has her left arm in normal position. However, the arm shows a kind of bruise in the elbow area and at the wrist as well. Somehow Maya's left side of her face looks strange. As if she was spat at.:unsure:

If it was just one picture, I would definitely not doubt that it is a render error. But there are a number of these images following, which actually speaks against a mistake.

Is Patrick abusing Maya?:unsure:

View attachment 1402192 View attachment 1402193
bro you literally said the exact same thing before, I remember it crystal clear. Gotcha :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes