hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
And that's how DPC gets you. He did the same song and dance routine with Quinn in ep. 6 for a lot of people. I have to admit that he is pretty good at making players feel sympathetic towards previously hated characters. Fortunately, ol' Kellermann doesn't fall for that bullshit so easily. I've spent countless hours playing his games, so I'm like a Hutt at this point. Those Jedi mind tricks don't work on me, no sir. My guard is constantly up because I know if DPC ever entices me down a particularly intriguing or seductive path, that means he often intends to bring it crashing down on me later.
I like or hate them depending on wich path i'm playing. If i would be honest i'm starting to like Quinn and also felt simpathy for Chad, but in my CHICK playthrough i hate them both and won't forgive them easily, so in that playthrough, if i have the chance, i'll still fuck them.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
Not to mention their treatment of Troy. The vagueness of why he got kicked out, the bullying, and Troy/Chad being an item really points to the jocks kicking him out for being gay, imo. Pretty hard to come out in that kind of environment.
I just thought of something, what if he was somehow trying to keep away those feelings? Imagine Troy expecting something from Chad, like he waiting for him to leave Sage and tell people about their relationship, or maybe even something smaller, but Chad denied that and decided to cut relations with Troy. That would explain Troy being kicked out and getting beat up.
And also that scene where the MC spies on Chad in the gym: Chad was probably talking with a girl (he was talking about wearing panties), that may be Chad thinking: "maybe it's just Sage that doesnt turn me on anymore, but what about other girls?"

This theory is very clear in my head, i wish i could explain it better, but my english is not good enough.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I can't tell if this is a joke or not. This dalli guy for real?
If you work out which it is, please let us know. :p

Imagine that I have a separate route for each girl and I had to play the tennis game 4 times in a row and I had little patience but think about it that way that tennis game is like a herpes because when you think it left come back again to fuck you just like D&G
I rather like the tennis mini-game myself. It's not tedious like the painting game, or frustrating like the pancake game. I actually think the version with mini-games disabled is worse, since you essentially need to brute force the correct answer rather than having a clear goal.

That said, most of my many alternate routes play with mini-games off since I've already seen them on my main run; it's a lot faster to search through the game for a specific scene if you don't have to go through mini-games each time. I do still keep the mini-games enabled on my heavy DIK runs since they tended to have cash-flow problems at times (*cough cough*), but perhaps that will no longer be necessary now that DPC has started adding extra money in free roams that only appears when mini-games are off.

It depends on the particular way of playing. My MC only has sex with Josy and Maya. But, as Neil stated in EP1, my MC is a charmer. :unsure:

DIK: MC fucks a lot of girls. Lots of fun for the MC and the girls.:devilish:
CHICK: Lots of girls want to fuck the MC. But in my case, only two are allowed on the pole of the MC.:love:
See, this is what I mean. Every time I start to think Dalli is just just plain crazy, he goes and proves himself to be both wise and cultured.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Lots of people who hate Quinn around here. Lets break the fourth wall for a bit. Quinn is a fictional character. she´s not harming real life people and she does have her moments. She´s flawed and charming. we love her because she is a well writen character and every affectionate moment towards the MC feels earned. I think that without her the story would feel extremely lacking and...enough words. I just love her. The fact that so many of us would take her over any actual LI speaks for itself.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Lots of people who hate Quinn around here. Lets break the fourth wall for a bit. Quinn is a fictional character. she´s not harming real life people and she does have her moments. She´s flawed and charming. we love her because she is a well writen character and every affectionate moment towards the MC feels earned. I think that without her the story would feel extremely lacking and...enough words. I just love her. The fact that so many of us would take her over any actual LI speaks for itself.
How to hate her if she has the best scenes in game haha

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Never got the "It's just a movie/video game/book" rhetoric.
Yeah, it's fiction. But you can't deny that you're emotionally invested in the story and its characters.
So, no, while she's not harming anyone IRL, she's definitely harming some people's delicate sensibilities.

With that said, some individuals in these parts are treating her like she's the literal spawn of Satan. Some top kek posts, I'll tell ya that much. :KEK:

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I'll play devils advocate here. In my main route i forget Quinn exists. That's how little she plays in that route. If I never see her again in that route it wouldn't matter. The story progresses whether I pursue Jill, Josy, Maya, or Bella. Sage is a route of her own which seems to include Quinn if you wish. IMHO Quinn is such a minor character like Cafeteria girl, her existence is irrelevant. Yes she has her fans who want some kind of ending with her. I'm sure they will get it. I'm pretty sure it won't be what they want though. :devilish:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'll play devils advocate here. In my main route i forget Quinn exists. That's how little she plays in that route. If I never see her again in that route it wouldn't matter. The story progresses whether I pursue Jill, Josy, Maya, or Bella. Sage is a route of her own which seems to include Quinn if you wish. IMHO Quinn is such a minor character like Cafeteria girl, her existence is irrelevant. Yes she has her fans who want some kind of ending with her. I'm sure they will get it. I'm pretty sure it won't be what they want though. :devilish:
devil's devil's advocate: apart from Maya and Jill this also applies to the other LIs.

You meet them once a chapter, in fairly filler segments (like making pancakes at Bella's, or studying in the library).

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Interactions with Quinn may be less frequent on some routes, but does that mean she's a minor character? I would say not. Her influence is felt quite strongly on the main story and other characters throughout, however you play. More so than Cafeteria Girl certainly, unless she's revealed to be a loopy stalker, driven mad over the years by all the insults about her food.

• Sad
Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Noooo you can't say that!!! She's evil and she must be jailed!!! Executed!!!
indir.jpg

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
I just thought of something, what if he was somehow trying to keep away those feelings? Imagine Troy expecting something from Chad, like he waiting for him to leave Sage and tell people about their relationship, or maybe even something smaller, but Chad denied that and decided to cut relations with Troy. That would explain Troy being kicked out and getting beat up.
And also that scene where the MC spies on Chad in the gym: Chad was probably talking with a girl (he was talking about wearing panties), that may be Chad thinking: "maybe it's just Sage that doesnt turn me on anymore, but what about other girls?"

This theory is very clear in my head, i wish i could explain it better, but my english is not good enough.
Maybe, maybe. I am thinking more along the lines of "Chad and Troy were fooling around and were going to get caught, and Troy sacrificed/revealed himself to protect Chad".

14gb. is there a compressed version of this game?
You know how in the OP it says "Compressed"? Three guesses as to what that is. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes