rrorge

Mar 22, 2021
I don't know if this first part is required, but in Rustys room you can turn around and highlight a painting that reveals a safe. Clicking the safe and Rusty mentions loaning the laptop to Jamie, who is on the deck or something near Tommy's room. If you exit Rustys room and backup to show the stairs going down I beleive it's the door on the left.
You are a legend!!! thanks

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I think DPC will drop a new preview today :coffee:
I hope so, he's been sort of inconsistent with the previews this episode around. Completely off the grid with Cluck previews. I guess it makes a little sense since he hasn't worked on phone content until this last update.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Lots of people who hate Quinn around here. Lets break the fourth wall for a bit. Quinn is a fictional character. she´s not harming real life people and she does have her moments. She´s flawed and charming. we love her because she is a well writen character and every affectionate moment towards the MC feels earned. I think that without her the story would feel extremely lacking and...enough words. I just love her. The fact that so many of us would take her over any actual LI speaks for itself.
Lol, so basically your excuse for Quinn being a horrible person is "she's a fictional character and not hurting anybody in real life". How very meta of you, but would you care to apply the same logic to the characters that annoy you ?
Also charming is definitely not an adjective I'd use towards a person who manipulates others just to see them squirm and suffer. But hey, that's just me.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Lol, so basically your excuse for Quinn being a horrible person is "she's a fictional character and not hurting anybody in real life". How very meta of you, but would you care to apply the same logic to the characters that annoy you ?
Also charming is definitely not an adjective I'd use towards a person who manipulates others just to see them squirm and suffer. But hey, that's just me.
Fair enough my dude. I kinda regret my "it's fiction" comment now. But I wouldn't say that it's an excuse. I love the shades of gray in characters, so the hate confuses me. At least for now. When she starts chopping people left and right with a pizza cutter feel free to call me out. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: n0cn1l

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Fair enough my dude. I kinda regret my "it's fiction" comment now. But I wouldn't say that it's an excuse. I love the shades of gray in characters, so the hate confuses me. At least for now. When she starts chopping people left and right with a pizza cutter feel free to call me out. :ROFLMAO:
TBH I don't see it as shades of grey. Everyone who's human has needs and desires. It's how they treat others and that defines who they are. Not whether they suddenly turn romantic or if they had a tragic childhood. Lots of people with bad childhoods treat others with kindness, exactly because they know how it feels to be treated like shit. For those that treat others like Quinn does, their childhood isn't an excuse or explanation for their own choices.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
TBH I don't see it as shades of grey. Everyone who's human has needs and desires. It's how they treat others and that defines who they are. Not whether they suddenly turn romantic or if they had a tragic childhood. Lots of people with bad childhoods treat others with kindness, exactly because they know how it feels to be treated like shit. For those that treat others like Quinn does, their childhood isn't an excuse or explanation for their own choices.
Sure, man. You can have your opinion. I'll keep mine.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Sure, man. You can have your opinion. I'll keep mine.
Just explaining why 'the hate' you perceive towards Quinn exists. You're free to like her, and nobody's arguing against your right to view things a certain way. Some of us see her differently and hold her accountable for her actions.

Reactions: John Ness

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Lots of people who hate Quinn around here. Lets break the fourth wall for a bit. Quinn is a fictional character. she´s not harming real life people and she does have her moments. She´s flawed and charming. we love her because she is a well writen character and every affectionate moment towards the MC feels earned. I think that without her the story would feel extremely lacking and...enough words. I just love her. The fact that so many of us would take her over any actual LI speaks for itself.
Never got the "It's just a movie/video game/book" rhetoric.
Yeah, it's fiction. But you can't deny that you're emotionally invested in the story and its characters.
So, no, while she's not harming anyone IRL, she's definitely harming some people's delicate sensibilities.

With that said, some individuals in these parts are treating her like she's the literal spawn of Satan. Some top kek posts, I'll tell ya that much. :KEK:
I'll play devils advocate here. In my main route i forget Quinn exists. That's how little she plays in that route. If I never see her again in that route it wouldn't matter. The story progresses whether I pursue Jill, Josy, Maya, or Bella. Sage is a route of her own which seems to include Quinn if you wish. IMHO Quinn is such a minor character like Cafeteria girl, her existence is irrelevant. Yes she has her fans who want some kind of ending with her. I'm sure they will get it. I'm pretty sure it won't be what they want though. :devilish:
Interactions with Quinn may be less frequent on some routes, but does that mean she's a minor character? I would say not. Her influence is felt quite strongly on the main story and other characters throughout, however you play. More so than Cafeteria Girl certainly, unless she's revealed to be a loopy stalker, driven mad over the years by all the insults about her food.
I gotta say the "fiction" comment is 100% acceptable.

Some people like Darth Vader in Star Wars. The cunt killed roughly 2 billion people as a form of torture on Princess Leia. What, waterboarding too passé? In the end he killed the emperor and said some nice shit to Luke... Nobody even gives a shit about the 2 billion people he killed for shits and giggles. The motherfucker has James Earl Jones' voice, so fuck off, he's untouchable! :geek:

Look at Jules from Pulp Fiction. The psycho kills people for a living. He killed "Flock of Seagulls" just to get Brett's attention. He fucking ate Brett's last meal on this earth (and drank his sprite!) and he fucking killed Brett for saying, "What!?" (well not exactly, but you gotta love all that "What" shit). But Jules decided to walk the earth like Caine, so all that shit is forgiven, plus, he's such a bad mother fucker, you gotta love him. :cool:

Hannibal Lector. He killed and served up a flautist to be unsuspectingly eaten by his friends at a dinner party because the hapless musician was a little off key!! OK, I can see that actually... :unsure: Anyway, Hannibal is pretty much pure evil, but he was so fucking awesome, but which one, Anthony Hopkins or Mads Mikkelsen, fuck that's a hard choice! :eek:

Cersei Lannister, she fucks her brother, she's basically a psychopath (not as bad as Joffrey, but she fucking raised that cunt, so she gains evil points for that too), but fuck she was an awesome character! :sneaky:

Heath Ledger's Joker (or pretty much any Joker). The guy kills people quite literally for laughs. People love him (is it because Batman is so boring?)... :devilish:

So yeah, in real life, those people would be despised by all. But it ain't real life, so there's no guilt in loving them.

Bottom line. Quinn is a bitch, but it's so much fun to "tame" her, to get under her skin and watch her façade melt. Who cares that she coerces girls into prostitution, sells drugs, pushes the mc out of the sorority naked, fucks (rapes :eek:) him secretly in front of the party, plays mind games with Maya and steals money from the HOTs for her own drug use. All that adds up to is she's the "Bad Girl", and you get to fuck her. :love:

If the shit upsets people too much, there's always the Disney channel. :p

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021

Some people like Darth Vader in Star Wars. The cunt killed roughly 2 billion people as a form of torture on Princess Leia. What, waterboarding too passé? In the end he killed the emperor and said some nice shit to Luke... Nobody even gives a shit about the 2 billion people he killed for shits and giggles. The motherfucker has James Earl Jones' voice, so fuck off, he's untouchable! :geek:

Look at Jules from Pulp Fiction. The psycho kills people for a living. He killed "Flock of Seagulls" just to get Brett's attention. He fucking ate Brett's last meal on this earth (and drank his sprite!) and he fucking killed Brett for saying, "What!?" (well not exactly, but you gotta love all that "What" shit). But Jules decided to walk the earth like Caine, so all that shit is forgiven, plus, he's such a bad mother fucker, you gotta love him. :cool:

Hannibal Lector. He killed and served up a flautist to be unsuspectingly eaten by his friends at a dinner party because the hapless musician was a little off key!! OK, I can see that actually... :unsure: Anyway, Hannibal is pretty much pure evil, but he was so fucking awesome, but which one, Anthony Hopkins or Mads Mikkelsen, fuck that's a hard choice! :eek:

Cersei Lannister, she fucks her brother, she's basically a psychopath (not as bad as Joffrey, but she fucking raised that cunt, so she gains evil points for that too), but fuck she was an awesome character! :sneaky:

Heath Ledger's Joker (or pretty much any Joker). The guy kills people quite literally for laughs. People love him (is it because Batman is so boring?)... :devilish:

So yeah, in real life, those people would be despised by all. But it ain't real life, so there's no guilt in loving them.

Bottom line. Quinn is a bitch, but it's so much fun to "tame" her, to get under her skin and watch her façade melt. Who cares that she coerces girls into prostitution, sells drugs, pushes the mc out of the sorority naked, fucks (rapes :eek:) him secretly in front of the party, plays mind games with Maya and steals money from the HOTs for her own drug use. All that adds up to is she's the "Bad Girl", and you get to fuck her. :love:

Man rape have only two forms. : Man(gay) rape another man. or when a man have a child which is not his but her woman lie about it. other are just bs.

look i will be honest. it might take 2 to 3 year for this to end this vn game but ending with quinn will be much better then two lesbian(which will not happen mark my words) which betray anyone including each-other(rape mc in his sleep) for money and dik . isabella is a narcissist character which love her sister but ride her bf bull and whatnot while pretanding to be an angle. jill, well i don't wanna go low. :devilish:

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Man rape have only two forms. : Man(gay) rape another man. or when a man have a child which is not his but her woman lie about it. other are just bs.

look i will be honest. it might take 2 to 3 year for this to end this vn game but ending with quinn will be much better then two lesbian(which will not happen mark my words) which betray anyone including each-other(rape mc in his sleep) for money and dik . isabella is a narcissist character which love her sister but ride her bf bull and whatnot while pretanding to be an angle. jill, well i don't wanna go low. :devilish:
Just.....wow.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

People literally don't get that. I mean, who's my favorite Star Wars characters? Darth Vader, Darth Revan, Darth Nihilus. Seeing a pattern here? :p
Favorite anime characters? Aizen, Akatsuki, Kira etc.
Favorite Warcraft characters? Arthas and Sylvanas.
Of course in some cases I'll like the hero, but most times, I prefer a complex villain to a well based hero. Then they come out and say "he did this, she did that, yada yada" bro that's literally what makes them captivating lol :KEK:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
... Not to mention she eats fetuses for breakfast!
yes she does... so do i and many more...but we normally just call them eggs, dude stop making it weird!
4. MC shows to be a reliable friend to the (forgot the name) of the nerd frat.
MAGNAR IS NAME IS MAGNAR! the ultimate beta he is the 2nd tallest in school and the 2nd biggest and 2nd best student! does not matter how many or how few does not matter the skill Magnar is always the 2nd best at it and that is just because he is just lazy to actually try!

who got Sally and KRJ? did you the MC any of the jokes or the dicks? no Magnar did, Magnar rules from the shadow as the 2nd best!

Not exactly that but there was this in Episode 7 lol

View attachment 1400184
its only cheating if you do not believe in making your own luck by saving and loading until you get the desired outcome!
The problem is the modders alter the game experience.

Because people don't like having to choose, the modders let them have everything (like getting to party with Maya, Party with Sage and fuck Sarah).

Because people don't like missing out on shit, the modders let them have scenes that they wouldn't have received in the original game (like the Quinn rain scene if you're not a DIK or a bunch of other criteria).

I'm kinda surprised the walkthrough didn't delete the consequences of getting a blowjob from Cathy.

If the walkthrough mod simply gave you a bit of a heads up as to the known consequences of decisions, that's one thing, but actually changing the way the game was designed to be played, that'd be pretty annoying to DPC.

What surprises me is how scared some people are to play the game without mods or walkthrough. Just play the fucking game, enjoy the ride, and play it again some other time and choose differently.
some of us learned to be scared... we started playing for fun without ever knowing what netorati meant ... some of us just wondered that futanari was some kind of new weird sex position (and it was was...) so when playing games from this site with new or weird acronym´s such as DIK or HOT we have been conditioned to play it safe, acronym means pain!

some things can never be unseen unfelt or forgotten and will forever scar us!

I have come to the conclusion that the Chick path is the best, there are Josy, Maya, Bella and Jill, the Dik path is for whores.
your logic makes no sense! 4 whining lots of trouble bitches vs 12 hot babes who will give you no head aches? not even a contest

№7. Maya

Pretty bleak and atypical of Maya's previews. While the MC is partying with Riona or Diks at a strip club, Maya why went alone to campus with a bottle of whiskey. It's obvious she's on her way to meet someone. Could it be Josy? Or Burke. I can't say for sure.

View attachment 1401946
this specific one seems like a typical DPC drama about to come down if you are not on the M&J path and did not hang out with her on ep.7! this as a totally suicide vibe to me... i just played the latest update of lof!

I normally try to farm RP with the girls, but has anyone ever tried to go negative with them? Has anyone been able to get the RP so low that the main LI girls actually hate you? DPC is known to change up dialogue with characters depending on how much they like your MC. But really I'd like to know exactly how bad things can get if you select every -RP choice. :unsure:
I might have to start a new playthrough for the most hated man on campus.
herm i did do the looser run and my game play ended with my MC committing suicide on the end of chapter 6 so... this might actually be very interesting!

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Noooo you can't say that!!! She's evil and she must be jailed!!! Executed!!!
View attachment 1404207
You know the ultimate kick in the balls from DPC would be if only Quinn gets a "good" ending. That might even troll Quinn fans too because they like a bad girl, but....surprise muthafuckers....the evil one turns out to be a loving wife who goes to parent-teacher council meetings, bakes cookies, and drives a mini-van. :oops: Meanwhile, Jill goes to prison after getting busted for driving the getaway car for Jonathan, who turns out to be a wanted eco-terrorist. Ok, Dalli, I hand the torch back over to you, sir.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes