Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, but it is unlikely that Jill will rate you 3 out of 5. :p:ROFLMAO:unlike Sage who now having the best sex life in recent years thanks to MC, yet she dare to rate MC as just an ok. :ROFLMAO:.
Jill will give you a 10 out of 5(y).and MC probably won't even have to work for it, he just lay back, and Jill doing everything by herself. :devilish:
Well I didn't even get a 3/5! For me 2/5 :oops: I can't turn down Lily..and Camila..and Riona...and Becky with a "y"...etc.
Lily really shined in ep. 7. Great lewd scene, stands up for her sisters, and eventually even gets in good with Quinn. I think they went off to smoke together and make a drug deal. Lily was the bright spot in that lackluster episode...all ruined for me because MC walks out of the room when Sage is ready to go. :rolleyes: And to add insult to injury, Arieth wouldn't even sleep with MC. Ego buster!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I sleep with a lot of them but there are some exclusions like friend's girls and such. My choices aren't all DiK choices as well...mix and match to my style but most of my points comes from frat stuff like fighting and weed.
Well I can tell you you're not getting anywhere with Jill as a DIK, regardless if you're a manwhore. If you really want her best content (what little there is), you'd better create a new Jill-only playthrough and be as CHICK as possible. No fighting, no weed. I have a pure CHICK save for Jill only. It's absolutely brutal, but maybe by season 3 end, DPC will have Jill finally do a little something with MC. Full sex though...season 4 I'll bet.

• Sad
Reactions: bottomfeeder

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't think I can have a save where I don't punch Talbit in the face :ROFLMAO:
My Jill save is the only one where I don't! I think you only lose a couple of RP, so I'm punching him. Of course DPC could do a code check for it and have it really come back to bite you in later episodes, but I don't give a fuck. You never let a dude bitch slap you across the face like that.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Why would he be unconscious? Stun guns don't knock you out. Was there a rag soaked in chloroform in that scene I don't remember? Wouldn't they have subdued the MC with the stun gun, tied his hands, and walked him with the bag on his head?
i assume you never got tazed in your life right?

last time i was tazed i lost control of my bowels and shat myself
the disemboweling pressed my prostate by the shit coming out... my prostate acted out
giving me a hard on as i was also losing control of my blatter
since i i was wearing shorts my hard on spilt out my shorts
combined with my shit pulling my shorts down like a babies diapers
i pissed myself with a hard on...
since the relative uplift of my phisionamy supported by the lower parts of the shorts...
i pissed myself on my own face triggering my vomit reflexes
even worse i was doing voluntary work at an elderly home
stupid grand kid had stole his single mother tazer and decided to try it out

if Q tazed the MC they had to wash him and change his clothing so trust me he was not lead anywhere he just got really confused about his sexual kinks!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
so much fun reading comments!
I quit bashing DPC and the flaws I have picked out with his style and his work, but I have always praised his renders.
I think that for 7442 pages of comments, it is fair to say that the emotional investment of a lot of folks is fairly substantial here. Since I took a step back, I have come to the following conclusions.
1-You can never go wrong by chasing a red head.
2-Jill is for those who enjoy being blue balled indefinitely, only to discover some crazy theory that I or someone else posted 3k pages ago is actually true-FUTA, Aunt, whatever,
3- Our 3some will never work and Mya or Josie is going to be heartbroken.
4- Quinn has the highest chance of actually dying, but she is definitely a great character to hate on or love depending on your views. She is not going to have a happy ending though. She will be the tragic end credit
5- MILFs with the exception of Bella are dead ends sadly, but may contain the seeds of our children, our salvation, and our downfall.
6-Bella is the only true One Ring (Lord of the Rings ref) She is the most desirable, and arguably dark character and has a huge following of loyal pervs like me.
7- We will end up owning a night club and playing some guitar on amateur night, with Bella bouncing and getting knocked up
Peace all!

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, but it is unlikely that Jill will rate you 3 out of 5. :p:ROFLMAO:unlike Sage who now having the best sex life in recent years thanks to MC, yet she dare to rate MC as just an ok. :ROFLMAO:.
Jill will give you a 10 out of 5(y).and MC probably won't even have to work for it, he just lay back, and Jill doing everything by herself. :devilish:
MC : Touches Jill's hair
Jill : "25 OUT OF 5!!!!"

always86

Mar 19, 2020
so much fun reading comments!
I quit bashing DPC and the flaws I have picked out with his style and his work, but I have always praised his renders.
I think that for 7442 pages of comments, it is fair to say that the emotional investment of a lot of folks is fairly substantial here. Since I took a step back, I have come to the following conclusions.
1-You can never go wrong by chasing a red head.
2-Jill is for those who enjoy being blue balled indefinitely, only to discover some crazy theory that I or someone else posted 3k pages ago is actually true-FUTA, Aunt, whatever,
3- Our 3some will never work and Mya or Josie is going to be heartbroken.
4- Quinn has the highest chance of actually dying, but she is definitely a great character to hate on or love depending on your views. She is not going to have a happy ending though. She will be the tragic end credit
5- MILFs with the exception of Bella are dead ends sadly, but may contain the seeds of our children, our salvation, and our downfall.
6-Bella is the only true One Ring (Lord of the Rings ref) She is the most desirable, and arguably dark character and has a huge following of loyal pervs like me.
7- We will end up owning a night club and playing some guitar on amateur night, with Bella bouncing and getting knocked up
Peace all!
1. Agree, Sage has grown on me a lot. And I miss Mona.
2. Well we know she isn’t Futa and the name of her sister suggests the Aunt theory isn’t right. That said I can imagine the blue balls continuing. If we don’t get her in 8 it will feel as though we never will, especially with 6 months + between chapters.
3. I think we’ll get the threesome but Poly will probably fail, I hope it Doesn’t. I think it would be much more interesting to try and tell a poly relationship for the three.
4. Quinn is an interesting character. Not sure if she will be ‘saved’. I actually think Riona is more likely to die as a result of Quinn’s actions. Adds an extra tragedy for Quinn, loosing her best friend, the person who was smart enough to see it going wrong.
5. I’m not sure there is a happy ending with Bella and MC together, I think we may be able to help her move on from whatever bloody incident she’s been involved in (there’s something under that cabinet). As for Cathy, I think this will just be a fling, and the drama with Jade with be between Stephen and, in my opinion, their daughter, Sage.
6/7. Bella is my favourite, but I don’t think the way this game is set up that there will be a ‘true’ path. Sadly DPC has already said no harem ending. I’m not sure we’ll see detail that far in the future. Maybe we’ll get a ‘Where are they now?’

I wonder if he isn’t sick of it by episode 16 if he’ll do Being a DiK the next generation and make our MC the DIKs president, and we’ll play as a first year again

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure a lot of people would see wincest as an ideal outcome. But it's highly unlikely to happen (officially) given Patreon's nixing of taboo content that upsets the payment companies.
Actually this sort of incest is explicitly allowed in the Patreon terms of service. People complained at the time that it happened in Game of Thrones, this would be exactly the same. Aunt and Nephew, who, at least initially, are unaware of that fact.

That said , I don’t care one way or another, and Jill’s sister appears to have a different name than MC’s Mum, so seems the character are meant to feel similar, but are different people.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
People literally don't get that. I mean, who's my favorite Star Wars characters? Darth Vader, Darth Revan, Darth Nihilus. Seeing a pattern here? :p
Favorite anime characters? Aizen, Akatsuki, Kira etc.
Favorite Warcraft characters? Arthas and Sylvanas.
Of course in some cases I'll like the hero, but most times, I prefer a complex villain to a well based hero. Then they come out and say "he did this, she did that, yada yada" bro that's literally what makes them captivating lol :KEK:
The very first, completely reasonable, Quinn defense. Rock on. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and Zirael Q

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Fairly new to this game (late May). Have done many playthroughs and continue to be impressed by the writing. Generally, I like all paths you can take. They are all special.

Kinda new to the Josy / Maya path.

It is impressive how Josy becomes the Rock of Gibraltar. If MC treats her right: fiercely loyal to MC; even toward the last chapter; even sound financial advice in the pool; VERY practical about things. And is revealed to be a very strong and good person. There is a lot there to unpack.

Again, great writing.

If you create enduring characters, you win. Big.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
People literally don't get that. I mean, who's my favorite Star Wars characters? Darth Vader, Darth Revan, Darth Nihilus. Seeing a pattern here? :p
Favorite anime characters? Aizen, Akatsuki, Kira etc.
Favorite Warcraft characters? Arthas and Sylvanas.
Of course in some cases I'll like the hero, but most times, I prefer a complex villain to a well based hero. Then they come out and say "he did this, she did that, yada yada" bro that's literally what makes them captivating lol :KEK:
100 % agree
Vader is by far my fav character, and guess what? All 9 of the original movies are really about him. Not Luke, not Leia, Anakin aka Vader. The Tale of the Warrior. Classic trope and my fav.
Your other examples push the point home.
Yet like most classic Japanese complex characters, I fear for the ending for Quinn.
Would I like to see her have a happy ending?
Sure.
Do I think she gets one?
No.
Peace!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
MC : Touches Jill's hair
Jill : "25 OUT OF 5!!!!"
More like...
you're moving too fast MC, my head is rushing, I have butterflies, how about another platonic picnic instead? :cautious: DPC could have at least made Jill climb aboard one of her horses and grind herself off while cantering around bareback (with an animation). Then maybe Jill's bewbs "accidentally" flop out. That's at least a memorable picnic.

Can I endure one more boring date until Jill is free of Tybalt? If she is committed to the nun's life for the near future, I'd rather do something actually fun on a date. Something in the crowded city or let us go to Jill's house so we can meet the parents and watch them squirm when MC walks in looking like a commoner scrub.

Hmm...now that I think back on it. Earlier I wondered if MC could take Jill to the Halloween party. Maybe he can't take her there, but he could certainly meet her there. As we saw at the tennis match, there is nothing stopping them from meeting "by chance" at a public event. If everyone is wearing costume disguises, all the better. Even if the male preps are somehow granted access, MC could slip away with Jill to show her his room. Not sure when the concert is planned, but let's save that for another episode DPC shall we? And no relationship killing, either/or choices with the girls this episode ok? I want all the girls to attend the party. Thanks muchly.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes