felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
More like...
you're moving too fast MC, my head is rushing, I have butterflies, how about another platonic picnic instead? :cautious: DPC could have at least made Jill climb aboard one of her horses and grind herself off while cantering around bareback (with an animation). Then maybe Jill's bewbs "accidentally" flop out. That's at least a memorable picnic.

Can I endure one more boring date until Jill is free of Tybalt? If she is committed to the nun's life for the near future, I'd rather do something actually fun on a date. Something in the crowded city or let us go to Jill's house so we can meet the parents and watch them squirm when MC walks in looking like a commoner scrub.

Hmm...now that I think back on it. Earlier I wondered if MC could take Jill to the Halloween party. Maybe he can't take her there, but he could certainly meet her there. As we saw at the tennis match, there is nothing stopping them from meeting "by chance" at a public event. If everyone is wearing costume disguises, all the better. Even if the male preps are somehow granted access, MC could slip away with Jill to show her his room. Not sure when the concert is planned, but let's save that for another episode DPC shall we? And no relationship killing, either/or choices with the girls this episode ok? I want all the girls to attend the party. Thanks muchly.
i think jill's big day is the concert. of course josy could also bring jill to the party and the "big choice" could be triggered (directly or indirectly), so a season that has revolved mainly around jill would end with her decision, similar to season one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Hmm...now that I think back on it. Earlier I wondered if MC could take Jill to the Halloween party. Maybe he can't take her there, but he could certainly meet her there. As we saw at the tennis match, there is nothing stopping them from meeting "by chance" at a public event. If everyone is wearing costume disguises, all the better. Even if the male preps are somehow granted access, MC could slip away with Jill to show her his room. Not sure when the concert is planned, but let's save that for another episode DPC shall we? And no relationship killing, either/or choices with the girls this episode ok? I want all the girls to attend the party. Thanks muchly.
I personally don't think the third date with Tybalt will happen in ep8. But if the party is at the end of the episode, it is entirely possible that final date happens, and Jill is then free to meet MC and go to the party with him.

Part of me thinks that would actually be better narratively instead of dragging that to season 3. Like, finish off the dates and Jill rejects Tybalt. And then let Tybalt stew and plot in the background until his revenge or whatever in season 3. Giving MC and Jill some drama free time to date.

Reactions: Kellermann

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I personally don't think the third date with Tybalt will happen in ep8. But if the party is at the end of the episode, it is entirely possible that final date happens, and Jill is then free to meet MC and go to the party with him.

Part of me thinks that would actually be better narratively instead of dragging that to season 3. Like, finish off the dates and Jill rejects Tybalt. And then let Tybalt stew and plot in the background until his revenge or whatever in season 3. Giving MC and Jill some drama free time to date.
no come on...

if it won't be in 8 then let's hope this date never happens again, it seems intolerable to drag the blackmail to season 3...

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Why a bag over MC's head if he was unconscious? :KEK:

ps: Just like star wars, they used a bag over the blind guy's head ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stun guns don't knock people out. They just get dazed. That is a bag in Sarah's hand, albeit poorly rendered. I will confess now that it took me 5 minutes to figure out what the black blobs were during the library clean up scene.

If you can avoid being distracted by our little bee, this does not look like a trash bag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These look like some unknowable Lovecraftian horrors; undulating inky eldritch horrors.

They also look like bouncy riding balls.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
If you'd ever seen what chlorine can do to human tissue, you'd have little concern about a bit of jizz in a (properly maintained) swimming pool. Since the water isn't green, I assume the HOTs pay someone to handle that side of things.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Don't think Cock-Block Magnar would be a good idea. Messing with Nerds can be a mess in the end and in some cases extremely backfire. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know, he didn't seem to mind the "spank Sally" goof :ROFLMAO:. But I can totally see him as the mastermind of the confict between the HOTs, the DIKs and the Tri-Alphas.

Reactions: Trojaner

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
More like...
you're moving too fast MC, my head is rushing, I have butterflies, how about another platonic picnic instead? :cautious: DPC could have at least made Jill climb aboard one of her horses and grind herself off while cantering around bareback (with an animation). Then maybe Jill's bewbs "accidentally" flop out. That's at least a memorable picnic.

Can I endure one more boring date until Jill is free of Tybalt? If she is committed to the nun's life for the near future, I'd rather do something actually fun on a date. Something in the crowded city or let us go to Jill's house so we can meet the parents and watch them squirm when MC walks in looking like a commoner scrub.

Now that came to my mind, what if we get to change MC's outfit depending on the girl we choose to go to the party with? If the option to take someone to the party pops up of course.
For Quinn : Heisenberg
For Sage : A tabela with 5/5 written on it
For Maya : A white paper with Free tuition written on it
For Josy : Couldn't make that up, Josy experts should give some pointers here :KEK:
For Jill : We borrow Derek's Earl Grey outfit, with the hat and the cane(or a raccoon costume of course)
For Bella : A Librarian outfit with an OMG sign on it

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Now that came to my mind, what if we get to change MC's outfit depending on the girl we choose to go to the party with? If the option to take someone to the party pops up of course.
For Josy : Couldn't make that up, Josy experts should give some pointers here :KEK:
For Jill : We borrow Derek's Earl Grey outfit, with the hat and the cane(or a raccoon costume of course)
All I can think of is going with Lilly as the Joker...

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
I don't know if DPC would go through the effort of rendering six variations of the entire party just for that. But damn thats a good idea.

And surely for Maya, MC's costume would be a Shining White Knight. Fedora and all.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Are these perhaps the true colors?:unsure:

#Sisterincrime (Sister in crime)

View attachment 1405880
Mel and Lily I can understand, but Ashley too? :unsure:

These are great! Bella is going to have to get creative if she is going to sneak in, however. She needs a way to hide her psychotic eyes and big boobies or everyone will know that a certain teacher-librarian has crashed the party. She would have to wear a big pumpkin outfit with sunglasses and a hat or something. Half the fun of the party will be seeing what costumes DPC comes up with for all of the girls. Use some of that sweet Patreon cash DPC and go all out!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The perfect excuse for a Karate Kid easter egg:
Ha, exactly!
For MC's costume, I would definitely go with the free tuition idea. Works for several LIs. For Derek, he can go dressed as a candy jar. Cut a hole right at crotch level and write above it, "free candy...reach in and grab one."

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
More like...

I'd rather have Jill not show up at the party, to avoid being cockblocked for absolutely no fucking reason. Who knows, we could be about to have a threesome with Sage and Camila and Jill knocks on the door looking for the MC, interrupting us and killing the mood totally. Or you know Sage and Camila could answer the door naked and make her excuse herself and get the fuck out of the house. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

This whole blackmail thing dragged on for too long. It's been 2 episodes (or 3? I'm not sure) already and it seriously hurts Jill. Like she used to be in the top 3, but this whole thing made her look like a pushover and act retardedly, with no explanation and now she's at the bottom of my list.

IMO, episode 8 should be the end of it and move her story onwards and onto something else.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes