the_Collector

Aug 10, 2020
I don't know if this first part is required, but in Rustys room you can turn around and highlight a painting that reveals a safe. Clicking the safe and Rusty mentions loaning the laptop to Jamie, who is on the deck or something near Tommy's room. If you exit Rustys room and backup to show the stairs going down I beleive it's the door on the left.
Also you can access his folder in laptop. I mean sort of like read his poem and letter to Danny when using the laptop.

Anyone know whats the cardboard thing Sarah is holding here

what is this.JPG

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I figured it looked like shes holding a camera or something, but it looks more like a VR set, and shes looking through the carboard like end into it.
not sure though, just my guess
Yeah, it's not the best render ever, but the cumpetition contestants all initially had bags over their heads. MC got his when the girls tasered him. The contestants sit there in the dark while Tommy and the guys somberly talk about the path of the DIK (both long and hard). When they pull off the bags, you see lights, music, and people dancing. Pretty fun scene.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Why a bag over MC's head if he was unconscious? :KEK:

ps: Just like star wars, they used a bag over the blind guy's head ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
True, Quinn didn't need to taser and bag MC right then, she just wanted to fuck with him and Maya. I do think the bag would have been required at some point though. I'm guessing Derek and the other guy got a more gentle time of it (bag only) and were led to the DIK house and placed in the chairs. They got lucky. Thank goodness muh boy Derek got second place (not an easy task when Camila is grinding your junk!) because what letdown if we had to be brothers with that limp-dicked contestant.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
True, Quinn didn't need to taser and bag MC right then, she just wanted to fuck with him and Maya. I do think the bag would have been required at some point though. I'm guessing Derek and the other guy got a more gentle time of it (bag only) and were led to the DIK house and placed in the chairs. They got lucky
I don't know, telling someone where to go is probably easier than dragging their unconscious body

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You know the ultimate kick in the balls from DPC would be if only Quinn gets a "good" ending. That might even troll Quinn fans too because they like a bad girl, but....surprise muthafuckers....the evil one turns out to be a loving wife who goes to parent-teacher council meetings, bakes cookies, and drives a mini-van. :oops: Meanwhile, Jill goes to prison after getting busted for driving the getaway car for Jonathan, who turns out to be a wanted eco-terrorist. Ok, Dalli, I hand the torch back over to you, sir.
Jill one sounds more interesting than the one we have right now ngl there

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Why a bag over MC's head if he was unconscious? :KEK:

ps: Just like star wars, they used a bag over the blind guy's head ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, you gotta guarantee it. What if he gets his eyesight back? Can't take that risk. :WeSmart:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What?! Is it confirmed you can't romance Jill as a DiK? Then WTF is the point of playing one? So far every girl has dumped me except Sage and Jill and I went with Jill coz I'm not a fan of Sage. The game title is a curse :HideThePain:
Hol up, you're looking for action and you went with Jill instead of Sage? Jill?? Jill Royce? The queen of blue balling? Over Sage, who can't give it away to you fast enough? :WaitWhat:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Not really. I'm in no relationship and even Jill said she can't stop you from fooling around. Sage is actively cheating on her BF Chad with you. You think she won't do the same to you? You think you special? :ROFLMAO:
That's a little vague. Are you sleeping with any characters or not? I never tried to achieve DIK status without being a major pervert. :unsure: And Sage is graduating soon. I've long said that she is going to be snapped up the moment she moves on from MC. I'm a fuck buddy not her boyfriend, despite the bullshit DPC tried to pull in ep. 7.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hol up, you're looking for action and you went with Jill instead of Sage? Jill?? Jill Royce? The queen of blue balling? Over Sage, who can't give it away to you fast enough? :WaitWhat:
Yeah, but it is unlikely that Jill will rate you 3 out of 5. :p:ROFLMAO:unlike Sage who now having the best sex life in recent years thanks to MC, yet she dare to rate MC as just an ok. :ROFLMAO:.
Jill will give you a 10 out of 5(y).and MC probably won't even have to work for it, he just lay back, and Jill doing everything by herself. :devilish:

Reactions: Icekatana and kazaf

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Why a bag over MC's head if he was unconscious?
Why would he be unconscious? Stun guns don't knock you out. Was there a rag soaked in chloroform in that scene I don't remember? Wouldn't they have subdued the MC with the stun gun, tied his hands, and walked him with the bag on his head?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes