OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I booted up ep. 7 like yeahhh! :D 15 scenes I thought! Come to find out, three of those, wasted on Madame. :sick:
But DPC wasn't done with me yet. No, he also had cuck me with that Sage rebound boy bullshit too. He has a lot to make up for in ep. 8. I require my Halloween party that I've been asking about for a year, 5/5 with Sage, full sex with Bella before James returns, and I want to complete my remaining hit list of HOTs as restitution. And no more 50% lewd scene crap. 100% or GTFO.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I booted up ep. 7 like yeahhh! :D 15 scenes I thought! Come to find out, three of those, wasted on Madame. :sick:
But DPC wasn't done with me yet. No, he also had cuck me with that Sage rebound boy bullshit too. He has a lot to make up for in ep. 8. I require my Halloween party that I've been asking about for a year, 5/5 with Sage, full sex with Bella before James returns, and I want to complete my remaining hit list of HOTs as restitution. And no more 50% lewd scene crap. 100% or GTFO.
you have stored $$$$$$$$$$ for who do you know?

:cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
When will Season 2 come to Steam?
My guess--and it is just a guess--is that that's probably about 6 to 8 weeks after the Patreon release. DPC is going to want to work out all the bugs and issues from episode 8 first. Not sure what else is involved in making the season available on Steam as a DLC to the game, but that would be my guess.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
My guess--and it is just a guess--is that that's probably about 6 to 8 weeks after the Patreon release. DPC is going to want to work out all the bugs and issues from episode 8 first. Not sure what else is involved in making the season available on Steam as a DLC to the game, but that would be my guess.
The sad part about this is, ep. 9 is going to take even longer since valuable time will need to be spent on S2 Steam. The reason is understandable, but I'm not looking forward to a 7-month gap between releases. DPC is going bigger with each episode, but I wouldn't mind him cutting back slightly (specifically with the non-lewd animations or new phone mini-games) so ep. 9 doesn't take so long. I loved season 1 (even more than season 2) with the shorter dev cycle (3-4 months) and I thought it still had content o'plenty.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The sad part about this is, ep. 9 is going to take even longer since valuable time will need to be spent on S2 Steam. The reason is understandable, but I'm not looking forward to a 7-month gap between releases. DPC is going bigger with each episode, but I wouldn't mind him cutting back slightly (specifically with the non-lewd animations or new phone mini-games) so ep. 9 doesn't take so long. I loved season 1 (even more than season 2) with the shorter dev cycle (3-4 months) and I thought it still had content o'plenty.
I can't agree. Season 1 has barely any Josy , so automatically can't be better than season 2. Fact. :cool:
But I think episode 9 will be like episode 5 was, a little bit shorter. And then peoples can complain about that:p
but If I remember right you are among those who want the game to be over as fast as possible:ROFLMAO:.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I can't agree. Season 1 has barely any Josy , so automatically can't be better than season 2. Fact. :cool:
But I think episode 9 will be like episode 5 was, a little bit shorter. And then peoples can complain about that:p
but If I remember right you are among those who want the game to be over as fast as possible:ROFLMAO:.
Never said that. I said I enjoy the game now, but in 6 years will I still feel the same? Probably not. There are only so many adventures to be had on B&R campus. How many more English tests can a man endure? How many more house free roams (with fucked up directional arrows)? How many more blackmail subplots? How many of these before it becomes stale? I think BaDIK covering the first year of university will be the perfect amount of time for this game. But back to the original point, waiting 7 months is going suck more dick than a jock sausage party.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Never said that. I said I enjoy the game now, but in 6 years will I still feel the same? Probably not. There are only so many adventures to be had on B&R campus. How many more English tests can a man endure? How many more house free roams (with fucked up directional arrows)? How many more blackmail subplots? How many of these before it becomes stale? I think BaDIK covering the first year of university will be the perfect amount of time for this game. But back to the original point, waiting 7 months is going suck more dick than a jock sausage party.
With great wait comes great jailbait. Bring on the Josy and Sally sex scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes