ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Never said that. I said I enjoy the game now, but in 6 years will I still feel the same? Probably not. There are only so many adventures to be had on B&R campus. How many more English tests can a man endure? How many more house free roams (with fucked up directional arrows)? How many more blackmail subplots? How many of these before it becomes stale? I think BaDIK covering the first year of university will be the perfect amount of time for this game. But back to the original point, waiting 7 months is going suck more dick than a jock sausage party.
I can as many as he throw at me. I love every part of it. :). And this is just the thing, you know?! If it's only one year, I would feel like I only read just a part of the story. like a canceled show after its first season, like : Firefly . Surely it a cult classic now, but it's still a wasted opportunity.
But we all different I understand you view, But I don't think I will "grow out of Badik" so to speak. I also don't believe that every episode will be bigger, and it will take 6 year. I think 2-3 is the maximum.
There isn't as many story and subplot as people claiming to be. He could actually tell all of them in one episode or 2 and buum, end of the game.:ROFLMAO:.
for starter. More than likely, Jill blackmail story will be over, Chad's story if not over it will make a big progress, Bella's story probably gonna get to start. Mansion will be finished, However I do think, we will get a new minigame later, in the laptop there was a folder for " Economy", so I assume somehow we will have to keep up the Dik's money, now that Rusty's father not provide it them anymore. :unsure:

all in all I do not feel yet, that DPC is stalling the time, because he does not know how to finish it, like I often say He is not G.R.R Martin yet:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: kazaf

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I can as many as he throw at me. I love every part of it. :). And this is just the thing, you know?! If it's only one year, I would feel like I only read just a part of the story. like a canceled show after its first season, like : Firefly . Surely it a cult classic now, but it's still a wasted opportunity.
But we all different I understand you view, But I don't think I will "grow out of Badik" so to speak. I also don't believe that every episode will be bigger, and it will take 6 year. I think 2-3 is the maximum.
There isn't as many story and subplot as people claiming to be. He could actually tell all of them in one episode or 2 and buum, end of the game.:ROFLMAO:.
for starter. More than likely, Jill blackmail story will be over, Chad's story if not over it will make a big progress, Bella's story probably gonna get to start. Mansion will be finished, However I do think, we will get a new minigame later, in the laptop there was a folder for " Economy", so I assume somehow we will have to keep up the Dik's money, now that Rusty's father not provide it them anymore. :unsure:

all in all I do not feel yet, that DPC is stalling the time, because he does not know how to finish it, like I often say He is not G.R.R Martin yet:ROFLMAO:.
2-3 years? How exactly are you going manage that with up to 20 episdoes even if DPC suddenly goes backward to slightly shorter dev cycles? Either your math is off or mine is. One of the two of us wasn't paying attention in Cathy's math class. If it's me then I use the excuse that her ass in those tight jeans distracted me!

I say we are stuck with at least 6 month cycles from here on. No way this game finishes in two years. The trend has been bigger and longer ( :oops: ) each time. I see no reason to believe DPC will regress. He has tasted the drug of more content per ep and he is a junkie for it now.

I'll remain cautiously optimistic about DPC's ability to add new, exciting subplots. It's just difficult to imagine too much more going on at a small school like B&R. By the end of the year my manwhore MC will have anally probed every lady within a 50km radius of B&R. DPC will have to start shipping them in from abroad soon.

P.S. Yeah, he is nothing like GRR Martin. That joker just needs to admit he will never finish and stop stringing along fans.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
2-3 years? How exactly are you going manage that with up to 20 episdoes even if DPC suddenly goes backward to slightly shorter dev cycles? Either your math is off or mine is. One of the two of us wasn't paying attention in Cathy's math class. If it's me then I use the excuse that her ass in those tight jeans distracted me!

I say we are stuck with at least 6 month cycles from here on. No way this game finishes in two years. The trend has been bigger and longer ( :oops: ) each time. I see no reason to believe DPC will regress. He has tasted the drug of more content per ep and he is a junkie for it now.

I'll remain cautiously optimistic about DPC's ability to add new, exciting subplots. It's just difficult to imagine too much more going on at a small school like B&R. By the end of the year my manwhore MC will have anally probed every lady within a 50km radius of B&R. DPC will have to start shipping them in from abroad soon.

P.S. Yeah, he is nothing like GRR Martin. That joker just needs to admit he will never finish and stop stringing along fans.
I just want to comment that at least GRR doesn't have a patreon to take money from the fans while it never finishes its story. :p

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you know the original script when it was just a tryology got leaked right? he already finished the books but he refuses to release them for several reasons!

1st incest is not well accepted and Jon would marry and put babies in Arya
2nd plenty of rapes and male violence on women which is where the show diverted from the books when at a time we had only queens and no true kings...
3rd the others would be presented as a sub species of humans who where sentient and had their own reasons and not just the "others" which would put the entire perspective of the books on reverse to prove that humans broke the truce with them and their war was actually a defensive war against human aggression!

so the books are not being released on his lifetime and only after he dies will they release the books with the "good incest" of Jon and Arya all the politically incorrect version of females being physically weaker then men and can only fight men when they make men their puppets to carry on their will like we see in a dance with dragons with Cersey fucking around a strong knight that as 2 other strong brothers and that way she as the power of man but without her sexuality she would be powerless after her father died she had nobody to carry on her will and ensure her survival and even gold failed her!

and ofc the entire message that humans are all pieces of shit when finally the others point of view is shown about why they need to fight their defensive war against the oath breakers south of the wall!

so we do not get an ending to game of thrones because the fat fuck having been a feminist for the past 40 to 50 years does not wish to be on the other side and be called a misogynist!

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Can you help me what scenes I've missed?
View attachment 1416100
All Madame scenes. Youre doing yourself a favor by not having those unlocked tbh. Just pretend that they're not there.

It's Wing Tuesday at BDUBBS.

I booted up ep. 7 like yeahhh! :D 15 scenes I thought! Come to find out, three of those, wasted on Madame. :sick:
But DPC wasn't done with me yet. No, he also had cuck me with that Sage rebound boy bullshit too.
I will never forget episode 6. Almost made me drop the game entirely.

Last edited:

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
Hi. Can somebody please explain how "2d art shop" actually works ? I bought few level 1 directly from Jacob in EP6. Since getting new phone I can only buy from the shop in the phone, and it still has only level 1, even at the very end of EP7. Even for girls where I have all scenes like Quinn/Riona/Sage. What I'm doing wrong ?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Hi. Can somebody please explain how "2d art shop" actually works ? I bought few level 1 directly from Jacob in EP6. Since getting new phone I can only buy from the shop in the phone, and it still has only level 1, even at the very end of EP7. Even for girls where I have all scenes like Quinn/Riona/Sage. What I'm doing wrong ?
Nothing, levels 2&3 aren't available for now.

Reactions: ename144

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
Ok, I'm even more confused now. The walkthrough says I can put some art on a wall in renovated room. I don't have anything to put there - so it's also not in the game ?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Rank 1 pics can go in the spot above your desk as I recall. The rest of the room uses a fixed arrangement that you organise after it is first renovated.

Reactions: ename144

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
Rank 1 pics can go in the spot above your desk as I recall. The rest of the room uses a fixed arrangement that you organise after it is first renovated.
I don't have anything to select in that spot. Also, how I'm missing so much stuff from 2d art shop ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes