Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Jacob's art is also intended as a wallpaper for the cell phone. So I have Josy and Maya as wallpapers in the phone as favorites and the two images always alternate nicely when you set the rotation. This is good for the Throuple, if Josy or Maya but ever get the phone from the MC in their hands.:D(y) View attachment 1417535 View attachment 1417536
Those are nice, but Nicole's wallpaper is the bomb. 1632338052805.png

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Apparently we have reached the stage where someone is writing clickbaity title for his video about scenes from BaDIK.

View attachment 1417256
View attachment 1417257
View attachment 1417258
Technically the truth in that first image :KEK:

Jacob's art is also intended as a wallpaper for the cell phone. So I have Josy and Maya as wallpapers in the phone as favorites and the two images always alternate nicely when you set the rotation. This is good for the Throuple, if Josy or Maya but ever get the phone from the MC in their hands.:D(y) View attachment 1417535 View attachment 1417536
I was highly surprised how good Maya's turned out. One of the best ones imo.

so episode 7 is bigger than episode 6 ? then i got plenty of content to play. usually, i play from episode 1 for every new update. haha
You waste 70% of episode 6 in the land of make believe. Hardly any story progression whatsoever, basically filler

Reactions: dalli_x

Silky

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any way to avoid Sage and/or Josy from recognizing the pic in Tybalt's slideshow and making Jill sad? Wondering if anyone has avoided Sage or Josy since the beginning and gotten a different outcome. Mostly just curious if there's any other ways that scene plays out.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Is there any way to avoid Sage and/or Josy from recognizing the pic in Tybalt's slideshow and making Jill sad? Wondering if anyone has avoided Sage or Josy since the beginning and gotten a different outcome. Mostly just curious if there's any other ways that scene plays out.
Not have sex with Sage / Josy is the only way I know of - that or don't take the dick pic at all.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't like Nicole's, it looks like she had a belly :ROFLMAO: or maybe it's a sign that she'll be mom for second time :love:
I don't like any of the 2D art (again I'm sorry Jacob!). They're all chubbies with the same body type. When Josy body looks the same as Bella, you know we have a problem. I don't try to "collect 'em all" like I do with the good special renders. I'm usually a completionist, but for me, it's a hard pass on 2D art and any further content with Madame.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The way my MC is spraying that seed around, she won't be the only one.
My MC has only fucked Maya, Josy, Nicole, Lily, Sandy, Camila, Riona and it has only cum inside of Nicole and Lily :ROFLMAO:

I don't like any of the 2D art (again I'm sorry Jacob!). They're all chubbies with the same body type. When Josy body looks the same as Bella, you know we have a problem. I don't try to "collect 'em all" like I do with the good special renders. I'm usually a completionist, but for me, it's a hard pass on 2D art and any further content with Madame.
I don't like almost all of them but I was lucky that at least Maya looks good

Last edited:
Reactions: openup212

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I don't like any of the 2D art (again I'm sorry Jacob!). They're all chubbies with the same body type. When Josy body looks the same as Bella, you know we have a problem.
I wouldn't call them chubby exactly, but yeah the art style and their proportions just don't match the characters at all. Look at the rack 2D Riona has vs the "real" thing.

5ny9x9.jpg

Even their faces don't look much like the characters. I have a tough time even recognising who some are supposed to be. It's a shame as I really like the concept, just not the execution (apologies to whoever the realworld artist is).

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I've started there of course. Doesn't really help much. I bought all available 2d art, but as you can see those items are still locked :(

P.S. Unless "order" means something else rather then "buy from the shop".
I've answered this a few times, but I don't blame you for not finding it in this cacophony of a thread. The same thing happened to me.

You need to use the save file where you originally bought the drawings. If you use a different one, the persistent file will indicate that they are already purchased, but you won't get them delivered by Jacob. Use your save where you bought them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes