EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Is the room actually finished? You got the wallet upgrade and all that?

As to the pics, just use the mod and unlock them all.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Yeah, I have wallet upgrade. Mod is a last resort, I want to understand why I did wrong :)
It has been a while since I last played, so I can't remember what the specific requirements for the unlocks are. Could be free-roam pixel hunting or maybe it is linked to scenes with the girls. Check the official walkthrough linked in the first post, it should detail the requirements.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
A great classic

It is strange there is no "step mother"
you know how being a single mother halves a woman´s smv it happens the same for a man who is an emotional trainwreack that starts crying whenever he talks about his ex- who died and who is so dirt poor that he can not afford a television!

so why would there be a stepmom unless she was a barren woman who would only be with Neil because she wanted to transfer her motherly needs to the MC ?
Neil is weak emotionally
poor and
comes with too much baggage!
besides he as no set talent bravery or potential,
he does not even have a decent house even an homeless woman as better cold protection/isolation in a cardbox then the MC did during winter ...
except for a quickie in exchange for an house fix no woman would want him he as nothing to give except his son which for the vast majority of women is an hindrance!

i mean seriously he is a construction worker and he can not find the drive to fix his own house wtf is that? does putting in some unpaid work for himself makes him cry remembering it was his plan with Lynette and that is why he can not be bothered?

Last edited:

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
You could take the help from the Official walkthrough that you can find here.
I've started there of course. Doesn't really help much. I bought all available 2d art, but as you can see those items are still locked :(

P.S. Unless "order" means something else rather then "buy from the shop".

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I don't have anything to select in that spot. Also, how I'm missing so much stuff from 2d art shop ?
It seems that you didn't buy any of it. There are 2d Renders related to the 5 LIs (like those you have with Isabella) and there are 2D renders you must buy. You can only pick renders you have bought for the spot :

2.PNG 3.PNG

For example, if I want Sarah :

A.PNG

I need a playthrough in which I unlocked the required lewd scene :

4.PNG

Then I can buy it from Jacobs and use it for the spot once he delivers it.

hejiangyong

Aug 14, 2021
Chapter VI Free Activities Cleaning Tasks The paint inside the left door on the second floor has been spotted several times and has no response! The rooster who just opened his mobile phone in Chapter 7 showed a code error! Once again, I kept the painted walls for me during my free time in the fraternity apartment!

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
When ? Because it seems you didn't receive them. If you buy one during a free roam, you'll receive it during the next free roam. Didn't you get any notification from Jacob ?
I bought one or two directly from Jacob in Ep 6, rest from shop app in new phone in Ep 7. Didn't get any notifications from Jacob, how do they look like - messages in contact app ?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I bought one or two directly from Jacob in Ep 6, rest from shop app in new phone in Ep 7. Didn't get any notifications from Jacob, how do they look like - messages in contact app ?
Those notifications look like texts from Jacob at the beginning of first and last free roams in ep 7 (If I recall correctly). In order to get the arts Jacob's room must be repaired as soon as possible.

Reactions: dalli_x

Anglex

Apr 20, 2021
During your depressed state, when you get taken to the strip club, Brandi's name is labeled as Brian when she talks.

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
We're probably 6 weeks or so from the release of episode 8, which will be a "huge update," yes, probably similar in size to episode 7, but with even more animations and probably lewd scenes, based on hints and numbers dropped by DPC.
so episode 7 is bigger than episode 6 ? then i got plenty of content to play. usually, i play from episode 1 for every new update. haha

Reactions: notme222

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Those notifications look like texts from Jacob at the beginning of first and last free roams in ep 7 (If I recall correctly). In order to get the arts Jacob's room must be repaired as soon as possible.
Jacob's art is also intended as a wallpaper for the cell phone. So I have Josy and Maya as wallpapers in the phone as favorites and the two images always alternate nicely when you set the rotation. This is good for the Throuple, if Josy or Maya but ever get the phone from the MC in their hands.:D(y) screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes