goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Rando Question#3... If DPC had to add pregnancy into the game, and you can only knock up one girl per playthrough who would you impregnate? And why her specifically?
Quinn, I think. It'd be interesting to see how pregnancy would affect her story/character. Since she was raised by her drug-dealing father and never knew how to be a normal kid I wonder if pregnancy could make her change something about her life? Maybe she'd want to give her child a better future thus quitting drug dealing and prostitution. :unsure:
And also it'd be fun as fuck if I could impregnate Jade. Just imagine her and Tybalt's reaction - that would be priceless! :devilish:
Ostap perfectly stole my answers so I'll just quote him :KEK: Quinn pregnancy for the story and character implications, Jade to cuck Tybalt and Burke. Josy would be a close third priority because she'd have a cute little baby bump.

:sneaky: NEW Dr.PinkCake avatar on Discord!
View attachment 1505842

Previously since EP7
Old Render
Old Render
Old Render

From Admin/Mods

Since EP6
Bruh is that Ellie from swyper? I'm so bad with faces and it's been a minute :HideThePain:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Sage path.

At this point, I am of the opinion Sage knows she has strong feelings for MC. The issue is she has vulnerabilities re: the break up with Chad and, won't allow herself to say such a thing yet. Using, the fuck-buddy defense.

I guess we will find out eventually.

sageknows.jpg

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
View attachment 1505885

That's Nora, a Milf from swyper. This is her old photo, when she had ginger hair. Same eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips. Who else ginger with green eyes? Yes, Sage.
Wtf, Nora doesn't have the freckles.

I wonder who that might be, but she looks really gorgeous and I expected DPC to make maybe small additions to the cast in season 3 and not now?

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Ok this is interesting. Someone know who this girl is?
Guess its a different game?
She is quite similar to this girl:

View attachment 1505887
Just shorter heair and her eyes are different.
Good catch seems like we gonna meet former friends of MC Mom this episode; could it be Sage mom?
And the other woman could it be Jill mom? Kinda similar but it's missing the cheek freckles.
Captur2e.JPG

And about Nora or Madame I wonder if a twist would be that one of them is the remplacement of Cathy.
Cathy was masked like The Madame is her swyper, it's a thin theory.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Will I miss any scenes with Josy and Maya after chapter 4 if I have dik status? I made some chick choices again my will in EP4 to maintain neutral affinity but after I got accept in their threeway relationship can I just gone wild after that?
As long as Maya and Josy accept the MC at the end of Episode 4, you can see all their content through Episode 7 even if you subsequently gain DIK Affinity.

That said the throuple is no strings attached for now, but Maya explicitly says strings should eventually form on their own. It's entirely possible that indiscriminately sleeping around (or even just DIK Affinity in general) will interfere with their path at some point in the future. IMHO I would probably stick to Neutral affinity if M&J are the main focus of a playthrough. If they are just a perk you're willing to risk losing, then it's probably safe to go wild.

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
I would answer your question with another question: why do you want the three way relationship if you are not interested in Maya? Unless it's just a matter of status or affinity.

Keeping a relationship with Josy while rejecting Maya is possible as long as you still have feelings for her.
Not really. If you're not in threeway relationship with them you will missed all the romantic/sex scene with Josy. There is no way to romance Josy only att.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Everyone talking about theories and saying who they would get pregnant and who the new redhead chick is meanwhile I'm sitting here waiting to continue rebuilding the mansion with the boys

lol im not going to lie its one of the things im looking forward to the most, them being able to have partys at the mansion again and it being all done. in the last episode it seemed like everything is done apart from windows.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes