Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
but yeah that is a good possibility that could happen and Maya and Josy become best buds bonding over shared tales of the frolics with the MC. ;)
good thing I didn't frolic with Josy then
Quinn's endgame is to be with the MC so she is letting the girls have their fun for now :p
Maybe that has to do with the new Deal between Hot and Diks. She needed Sage preoccupied and was totally surprised when she saw mc and sage together. Like totally shocked at first. No way..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This expression from Quinn face says it all. :love: I bet she was thinking it should have been her instead of Sage with the mc. :whistle: or together with sage and mc
she wants him
I must disappoint all of you, but those red eyes are probably just some small error in rendering. You can see such eyes on other girls - Josy in some scenes if I remember correctly.
well... it could be that Josy is on drugs if she things I'll go anywhere near her stinky pussy

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I've noticed Derek seems rather close to that redhead with the short hair. They're seem talking to each other on several occasions.
Durning the cumpetion you ask that redhead if she was derek friend thats the one right ?? the one with the short redhead upstairs with that other girl from the cafetaria ?? I think i saw them together when Derek was wearing that pink shirt and that guy behind them ask you if you can help him with math that is when you see her and Derek talking.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Hopefully each chapter Quinn increases her take-out options with some discounts.

I need to save money yo. College life ain't cheap.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
vir_cotto Why do I have this bad intuition that something might happen to Maya regardless, and it'll be up to the player to determine the severity of whatever'll happen to her? I wouldn't put it past DPC tbh. I really hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: vir_cotto

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She doesn't really know what those consequences are though, which is why we have the option to warn her about Quinn and tell her to trust Sage over her.
I`m pretty sure she understands basic biology :LOL:Play with the snake long enough,he`s gonna spit,if he spits inside,there will be babies,elementary school lvl biology...
Or perhaps she doesn`t understand that taking money for sex is prostitution?:LOL:

Why does it feel like I`m defending Maya,from some of her fans?Give the girl some credit...please

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
vir_cotto Why do I have this bad intuition that something might happen to Maya regardless, and it'll be up to the player to determine the severity of whatever'll happen to her? I wouldn't put it past DPC tbh. I really hope I'm wrong.
Because that's a very likely possibility. To throw her into the hands of the devil's daughter or push her towards Sage, when we don't know how much Sage is informed and involved in prostitution. Not to mention that Sage will, undoubtedly, look at Maya as her rival at some point.

Reactions: Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Durning the cumpetion you ask that redhead if she was derek friend thats the one right ?? the one with the short redhead upstairs with that other girl from the cafetaria ?? I think i saw them together when Derek was wearing that pink shirt and that guy behind them ask you if you can help him with math that is when you see her and Derek talking.
I think her name is Ashley.

Reactions: Dependable_223

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I`m pretty sure she understands basic biology :LOL:Play with the snake long enough,he`s gonna spit,if he spits inside,there will be babies,elementary school lvl biology...
Or perhaps she doesn`t understand that taking money for sex is prostitution?:LOL:

Why does it feel like I`m defending Maya,from some of her fans?Give the girl some credit...please
Don't worry. You don't defend Maya - you're defending Quinn and trying to present that as "defending Maya".

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes