tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
The answer to this won't be totally clear until next season. Sage seems cool with any decision you make, but I can tell you that if you have been dating Jill and Bella and then close the deal with Bella, there is going to be a problem. TBD re details, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
it's kinda implemented already tho. Whomever mc said that he still loves her, she is doubting about whether she did the right thing to leave mc and still have feelings for him. Also afaik there were some romance scenes happened in both solo routes of Maya and Josy
Yep, that's what I did.

Chick route, always favour Josy over Maya = Josy's path.

Chick route, always favour Maya over Josy = Maya's path.

I made 2 different saves for them.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There are also the "Others" option as well but you cannot choose specific one.
You know who are in " others "... pick 1 and ignore all the other " others " :LOL: And voila you chose from the " others " ... although I'm not sure it makes too much sense... " others " are all bitches so to say so they don't really care if you fuck around with other " others " :BootyTime: But to make things sure I'd recommend to create a playthrough with the desired " other " in solo too just to be sure ! You have at least 6 months to achieve that ! :ROFLMAO:

battstars

May 1, 2020
hey I am on one of the free roam areas and I was wondering if anyone knew how to water the flowers jamie gave you? I cannot find the clickable icon to do so

Reactions: forthewins

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
hey I am on one of the free roam areas and I was wondering if anyone knew how to water the flowers jamie gave you? I cannot find the clickable icon to do so
different flower. It isn’t the plant he gives you this episode it’s the one from the last episode in the courtyard. Door to the left of the staircase down to Tommy’s room. There’s an empty pot in there.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Go to Jamie's plant room, the one we saw in ep7. There's a pot there that you can click on.

Reactions: ename144

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In every decent game, you watch the antagonist do evil deeds and then you have a whole portion of the game to revenge on him. That is what gamers want.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KekWGgWP

badgt1

Nov 26, 2021
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
my game's ep7 images.rpa file missing what am i do

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
It's not about the plant you have in your room. It's the flower where Jamie has his "garden" (we were there in the previous Episode).

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
In general, I have plenty of exciting news to share with you soon about everything that's coming up for Being a DIK, both in the near future and long-term.
I do not know what it is if not a hint that he hired several people to help. Because everyone is waiting for a reduction in development time, and this can be done by
1) shorter releases
2) hiring additional people to help in development.
Because otherwise I can't imagine what "exciting" news about the future of the project might be.

Oct 1, 2020
Why do I have to pick a girl even in the DIK path? There should be at the very least the option to choose more than one, even if it leads to a bad end like in the witcher if you pick both Triss and Yen.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
What? Have you not seen all the others sticking it to girls?
There are pics of it all over this thread.
Please notice that I wrote about the girl MC pursues, if the only one having sex in all the city was MC it would be far too ridiculous.

The mere fact the sage you love and fkk into the heavens above still thinks herself the Gf
of some asshole is not NTR enough 4 ya ???
Seriously ???
If you feel NTR vibes from a TOTAL GAY DUDE that would not fuck Sage even under extreme torture, well, your NTR sensibility is very very high and I did not expect that, frankly. I had girls with gay friends, also sleeping in their same bed and I never felt them as competitors of mine (and I'm talking about real life here, not a fictional universe). How can you (as MC) be jealous of Chad? It does not look to me as a menace to MC-Sage relationship.
I'm trying to make a serious debate here, about the lack of artistic freedom those adult games developers have to face when conceiving an entertaining story. I find this somehow a problem if even the hypothesis of a credible male antagonist (albeit unsuccessful) gets the public into total meltdown. DPC is trying to set a complex scenario but he has to deal with this limitation and a few people have noticed that. It's a normal discussion about this game and VNs, there is no need to heat up.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
See y'all in a week when I have time to play the game and explore the other routes!

I'm hoping my excitement from wanting to get close to Bella next is gonna be able to power me through the week.

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
You know who are in " others "... pick 1 and ignore all the other " others " :LOL: And voila you chose from the " others " ... although I'm not sure it makes too much sense... " others " are all bitches so to say so they don't really care if you fuck around with other " others " :BootyTime: But to make things sure I'd recommend to create a playthrough with the desired " other " in solo too just to be sure ! You have at least 6 months to achieve that ! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but DPC seems to treat Quinn more special than the "Others" though :ROFLMAO:.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
if you use the quick navigation button at the bottom go to Tommy's room then back out and it the room right in front of it I think

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes