JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah, that was amongst the hardest choices in the game thus far. On the one hand, Sage deserves to know what Chad did to her - it's hard to say it's not her secret when Chad (as far as we know) deliberately involved her the way he did. But on the other hand, Chad is clearly terrified of the secret getting out and being blindsided by it (rather than revealing it on his own terms) could be disastrous; plus it's not like we know the details of how their relationship started. But on the third hand, Chad being that far in the closet also means it's almost impossible he's ever going to tell Sage himself, which is what I would really like to happen; sadly, the MC is in no position to push Chad in that direction, so maybe telling Sage is the next best thing? On the fourth hand, however, even if Sage takes the news well it's by no means certain learning she was a beard will give her better closure than simply accepting Chad has moved on.

In the end, I generally looked for tie breaks based on a given playthrough. If I felt like I needed to be open and honest with Sage, or that I owed her one for helping Maya/Josy, I usually told her. If I didn't have that extra connection to Sage, I said nothing and hoped for the best.

I am very curious to see what comes of this. Hopefully it will be nuanced enough to have consequences both ways and not just be a 'gotcha' twist 2 episodes down the line.

Oh, and #FUCKYOUDAWE

As I said, this is a very strong argument. But we don't really know just why the relationship started. What if Sage inadvertently cornered Chad and he felt he had no option but to date her lest he give away his secret? Given the traditional connection between the HOTs and Tri-Alphas, it's possible dating the HOT president was expected of Chad. With him being (publicly) single and Sage obviously into him, maybe he couldn't think of a valid excuse that didn't call his sexuality into question.

Granted, it's still a miserable thing to do to someone, but now it's much less deliberate. This is why I wish we had the option to encourage Chad to come clean directly, but the MC is just not in a position where that is plausible (especially if he didn't defend Chad at the hearing).
I'm gonna attempt to touch on all these points.

In about 75% of my playthroughs, I always defend Chad during the hearing for 2 reasons. One, he's being blackmailed and it seems the blackmailer intentionally tried to frame MC, so if I was in a similar situation, I'd have a very hard time not acting out in the same way Chad did.
Two, I saw pretty early on that Chad is going to be a sort of an olive brance between the Alphas and the DIKs with a future friendship with the MC. That's evident in episode 7 after he stops Alex and says "Bro, Stop. He's cool." It's sort of a nod of respect without actually nodding.
Also, as I've said on the forum before. I personally know people that have dealt with being terrified of coming out of the closet for a plethora of reasons so I sympathize with Chad's character. I speculate that Chad wasn't fully aware of his sexuality when he originally began dating Sage. That's also very common with in-the-closet homosexuals, mostly men. College is a time of self-discovery and it seems that Chad discovered he was gay after he was already invested and tied in with Sage. Sage has even said that the ties and traditions between the Alphas and HOTs are strong, perhaps he became overwhelmed and instead of coming clean immediately, he waited for an out of the Fraternity first.....enter MC. Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket to Homosexual Lovin'.
The scene between Sage and Chad if you chose to tell Sage about it sincerely upset me though. Sage was trying so hard to convey understanding, forgiveness and get closure but Chad was having absolutely none of it. He still chose to lie even when he was presented with a slate-cleaning opportunity.

#FUCKYOUDAWE

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Let me just say this. A relationship should be built on respect and honesty. If you are in a relationship with someone, how would you feel if you found out that they had withheld information that directly impacted your life, and even worse you found out that the reason that they withheld the information from you was because they felt it was for 'Your own good'. Also you mentioned that you had concerns about Chad. But who has more right to your loyalty than the person that you share a relationship with? Would you really put some random Dude on the same level as your girlfriend?

My MC told Sage about the info that fell into his lap because she had the right to know. While common courtesy might make me keep a secret from the rest of the world my MC feels like his girlfriend has more of a right to his loyalty. Finally, my MC would never worry about what Sage would do with that info, because he trust her and knows that she will do the right thing.
Actually think of all the potential "ACTUAL" love interest's for her that he A scared away or B she flat out turned down because she was with the "LOVE" of her life already she deserves to know end of story.-It's selfish and if she ran threw the streets screaming his day and outing him it's FAR less then her deserves for being a coward that strung her along ALL her COLLEGE experience which is why she never even experimented in college so People crying over the threesome(OH its so not like her it's so out of character her Character was stunted by chad.) need to realize that the poor girl was repressed by a sexless romance for all of her college years where you go to explore yourself. By an uncarring person.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
As already noticed, if you prefer Josie to Maya during the 6th and 7th episodes, she will wear your sweater in the 8th episode. I do not know what it is if not a hint of a future solo route.
If you choose Josy over Maya in too many scenes Maya also doesn't fuck you at the Spa, and won't let you cum in her in the classroom, no matter how chick you've been. You need to show them both love, or it's going to rupture their relationship.
It would be cool if he threw us a little easter egg though :p
Any Easter egg with AL involved would only make my back run cold and my skin crawl with goose bumps.
So neither of you twigged to that being exactly why he gave us the woman in the red dress? That was totally a callback to Leah, the crazy nurse.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
If you choose Josy over Maya in too many scenes Maya also doesn't fuck you at the Spa, and won't let you cum in her in the classroom, no matter how chick you've been. You need to show them both love, or it's going to rupture their relationship.

So neither of you twigged to that being exactly why he gave us the woman in the red dress? That was totally a callback to Leah, the crazy nurse.
That explains why I cringed so hard when I saw that scene. I couldn't figure it out until just now lol.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

That's why I have three walkthroughs of Josie and Maya.
1) I'm only chasing Maya
2) I'm only chasing Josie
3) I'm chasing both

Sep 8, 2021
Help!!! I'm caught in a loop of some kind. After the Bella scene it goes to the freeroam where she hasn't heard from Jill in days and you have the MC mom flashback scenes. Then it goes right back to the Bella scene and around and around.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I know the Halloween party is most likely just going to be Students but damn i'd love to see Bella and Jill participate:sneaky:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
As already noticed, if you prefer Josie to Maya during the 6th and 7th episodes, she will wear your sweater in the 8th episode. I do not know what it is if not a hint of a future solo route.
yeah i am certain that there will be a route that will end this throuple... its just too clear... you can choose one girl over the other the entire game, nearly in every episode... and there are some different outcomes to that, especially in EP8. (the sweater, sex in the spa and in the classroom) it will come to that, if you prefer one girl over the other that there will be a solo route or everything will just fall apart.

If you give both girls your attention equaliy (i just realised that i have never done such a route... need to do that) it might work out.

And iam sure that you can even get one of the girls if you didnt manage to get in a relationship with them... there are many scenes especially with josy (if you admit to derek that you have feelings for her) that are clear going in that direction.

Overall the Maya/Josy route could be the most interesting route in the long run with very very different outcomes... while every other route will just fail or come to a good end i think.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That explains why I cringed so hard when I saw that scene. I couldn't figure it out until just now lol.
That's a theory that has been floated about the woman in the red dress. There is also a theory that the RD was one of Palmer's characters and that the cameo was a memorial to Palmer, who had passed away during that episodes development. Comparing images of RD and the nurse I tend to the Palmer theory.

Reactions: ename144

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
I know the Halloween party is most likely just going to be Students but damn i'd love to see Bella and Jill participate:sneaky:
Bella will finda way ;) she will say that the teachers found out about the party and if they want to have it then they have to had a teacher to have an eye on them :ROFLMAO: And then Bella will go and have an eye on MC in his room :love:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Johnyboie

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That's personal preferences, you don't impose that on others, if you want NTR there's plenty of it out there.
I guess you didn't understand what I meant.

DrPinkCake just made a miracle happen in BaDIK: even though MC isn't the only male character who's fucking chicks, no one here in F95 ever claimed there's ntr in BaDIK.

Why? because no male character is a real antagonist: no male character is hitting on any MC's love interest. Sage's ex boyfriend is... gay, forchrissake. Bella's husband is dead/absent. Maya's a lesbian who discovered Magic Male Rod. And so on.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
That's a theory that has been floated about the woman in the red dress. There is also a theory that the RD was one of Palmer's characters and that the cameo was a memorial to Palmer, who had passed away during that episodes development. Comparing images of RD and the nurse I tend to the Palmer theory.
Could you possibly explain who Palmer is? I'm sorry if it's an ignorant question but I'm not aware.

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
yeah i am certain that there will be a route that will end this throuple... its just too clear... you can choose one girl over the other the entire game, nearly in every episode... and there are some different outcomes to that, especially in EP8. (the sweater, sex in the spa and in the classroom) it will come to that, if you prefer one girl over the other that there will be a solo route or everything will just fall apart.
Even if you fail the trouple, you can have Josy in love with you.
If you say you'll support Maya at the rich kid party and leave with Josy, there's a scene where you try to woo her solo and she breaks down crying begging you to stop seducing her because she doesn't want things to become complicated again. It's clear that you still have a chance.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
hm? Jill is a student.
That's actually true my bad lol tho idk if she would go to a party like that also considering the fact Sage seems to not really like her or at least avoid her idk how she would feel about inviting her

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Could you possibly explain who Palmer is? I'm sorry if it's an ignorant question but I'm not aware.
He was a fairly well known Dev, though the only one of his games that comes to mind right now is Daughter for Dessert, I'm not usually into incest games but I really enjoyed that one.

• Sad
Reactions: JamieSadistic
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes