JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Palmer was a game dev. He made a good game called Daugther For Dessert. He passed away last year.
He was a fairly well known Dev, though the only one of his games that comes to mind right now is Daughter for Dessert, I'm not usually into incest games but I really enjoyed that one.
OH! Red Dress and the Daughter's friend do look very similar. Sucks the dev passed away though. RIP.

Reactions: DavDR

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Let me just say this. A relationship should be built on respect and honesty. If you are in a relationship with someone, how would you feel if you found out that they had withheld information that directly impacted your life, and even worse you found out that the reason that they withheld the information from you was because they felt it was for 'Your own good'. Also you mentioned that you had concerns about Chad. But who has more right to your loyalty than the person that you share a relationship with? Would you really put some random Dude on the same level as your girlfriend?

My MC told Sage about the info that fell into his lap because she had the right to know. While common courtesy might make me keep a secret from the rest of the world my MC feels like his girlfriend has more of a right to his loyalty. Finally, my MC would never worry about what Sage would do with that info, because he trust her and knows that she will do the right thing.
Like I said, if I felt like I had to be open and honest with Sage, I tell her; that's generally part and parcel with wanting a real relationship with her (however convoluted the route to get there).

But as to your question, I'm sure I'd be pissed off if my hypothetical SO ever kept me in the dark for my own good. But at the same time, it's possible my SO was right. People can be pretty self-destructive at times. Just as I would expect my SO to trust me, surely I would have to extend them the same courtesy and at least consider WHY they kept me in the dark. Doesn't mean I'd agree with them (especially in the heat of the moment), but this is about more than just my feelings.

Plus, there's the added complication that in this case the MC isn't quite Sage's boyfriend yet, and now he'd be dropping a huge dime on her ex. If there was ever a time to step back and consider his motives carefully before telling her, this is it.

I guess I'm just saying I don't see a completely clear cut case even if you're romancing Sage. There are a lot of blatantly *wrong* things to to do here, but even the least ambiguously "right" decisions will hinge on intent and execution. IMHO.

I'm gonna attempt to touch on all these points.

In about 75% of my playthroughs, I always defend Chad during the hearing for 2 reasons. One, he's being blackmailed and it seems the blackmailer intentionally tried to frame MC, so if I was in a similar situation, I'd have a very hard time not acting out in the same way Chad did.
Two, I saw pretty early on that Chad is going to be a sort of an olive brance between the Alphas and the DIKs with a future friendship with the MC. That's evident in episode 7 after he stops Alex and says "Bro, Stop. He's cool." It's sort of a nod of respect without actually nodding.
Also, as I've said on the forum before. I personally know people that have dealt with being terrified of coming out of the closet for a plethora of reasons so I sympathize with Chad's character. I speculate that Chad wasn't fully aware of his sexuality when he originally began dating Sage. That's also very common with in-the-closet homosexuals, mostly men. College is a time of self-discovery and it seems that Chad discovered he was gay after he was already invested and tied in with Sage. Sage has even said that the ties and traditions between the Alphas and HOTs are strong, perhaps he became overwhelmed and instead of coming clean immediately, he waited for an out of the Fraternity first.....enter MC. Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket to Homosexual Lovin'.
The scene between Sage and Chad if you chose to tell Sage about it sincerely upset me though. Sage was trying so hard to convey understanding, forgiveness and get closure but Chad was having absolutely none of it. He still chose to lie even when he was presented with a slate-cleaning opportunity.

#FUCKYOUDAWE
No argument here.

The only justification I have for Chad continuing to stonewall Sage (he doesn't just remain in the closet, he continues to lie to her face about not cheating) is that they were standing outside the jocks' house. This was not the place to have the conversation Sage wanted to have.

Of course, that problem is easily solved and Chad didn't solve it... so yeah.

#FUCKYOUDAWE

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Even if you fail the trouple, you can have Josy in love with you.
If you say you'll support Maya at the rich kid party and leave with Josy, there's a scene where you try to woo her solo and she breaks down crying begging you to stop seducing her because she doesn't want things to become complicated again. It's clear that you still have a chance.
Also you can kiss her on the lips at the party and she cries about it again when she sleeps over to hide from Maya's Dad

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, but DPC seems to treat Quinn more special than the "Others" though :ROFLMAO:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course he does... she is important for the plot while the other " others " not so much :LOL:
Besides... the other " others " don't have hangouts and such things -> Quinn can be a LI in S3 and onward ! :love:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Of course he does... she is important for the plot while the other " others " not so much :LOL:
Besides... the other " others " don't have hangouts and such things -> Quinn can be a LI in S3 and onward ! :love:
Thats what im saying when i Chose Josy/Maya i got that same thing you chose that none of the girls were for you.. that confused me.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Like I said, if I felt like I had to be open and honest with Sage, I tell her; that's generally part and parcel with wanting a real relationship with her (however convoluted the route to get there).

But as to your question, I'm sure I'd be pissed off if my hypothetical SO ever kept me in the dark for my own good. But at the same time, it's possible my SO was right. People can be pretty self-destructive at times. Just as I would expect my SO to trust me, surely I would have to extend them the same courtesy and at least consider WHY they kept me in the dark. Doesn't mean I'd agree with them (especially in the heat of the moment), but this is about more than just my feelings.

Plus, there's the added complication that in this case the MC isn't quite Sage's boyfriend yet, and now he'd be dropping a huge dime on her ex. If there was ever a time to step back and consider his motives carefully before telling her, this is it.

I guess I'm just saying I don't see a completely clear cut case even if you're romancing Sage. There are a lot of blatantly *wrong* things to to do here, but even the least ambiguously "right" decisions will hinge on intent and execution. IMHO.

No argument here.

The only justification I have for Chad continuing to stonewall Sage (he doesn't just remain in the closet, he continues to lie to her face about not cheating) is that they were standing outside the jocks' house. This was not the place to have the conversation Sage wanted to have.

Of course, that problem is easily solved and Chad didn't solve it... so yeah.

#FUCKYOUDAWE
With or without a relationship just being Sage's friend I'd say that you still owed it to her. Unless they're a minor child under my guardianship I tend to avoid doing things for people's own good. I think it's one of the most obnoxious things that you can do to another human adult. It rob's them of their own agency.

Reactions: MaskD and Ilhares

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has had this theory but in regards to the preg test it is possible that three other things may be happening and of course this is theoretical in nature.

First, this could be an item from the past when either MC or possibly other characters were conceived, very hypothetical but maybe.

Second, it may be indicating what's to come in the next chapter if you blow your load in any of the LI's or even a one night stand as the MC hasn't used condoms at all. I'm just saying this could be a future that could be situation instead of a based on previous actions kind of thing. Note, yes it's possible MC isn't connected to it in any way but will be handling aftermath.

The last but more concerning of options is that since the MC's mother died, the game has a sense of loss from the very beginning and DPC is a very clever writer and story teller, but the preg test may indicate not a pregnancy but that someone has cancer, pregnancy tests check for certain chemistries in the body and for all we know this may just indicate someone has cancer.

These are all hypothetical and mean nothing until the next chapter unfolds but all could be possible outcomes.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thats what im saying when i Chose Josy/Maya i got that same thing you chose that none of the girls were for you.. that confused me.
That's nothing to worry about... if you read the text it changes slightly at the endgame according who you are pursuing telling you that you are on Maya or Josy solo route... WHEN we come to that is beyond me... I don't think the next episode would feature it... personally I would put it somewhere the ending of S3

Reactions: varage

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
The last but more concerning of options is that since the MC's mother died, the game has a sense of loss from the very beginning and DPC is a very clever writer and story teller, but the preg test may indicate not a pregnancy but that someone has cancer, pregnancy tests check for certain chemistries in the body and for all we know this may just indicate someone has cancer.
Pls, not again... :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

varage

Jun 26, 2019
That's nothing to worry about... if you read the text it changes slightly at the endgame according who you are pursuing telling you that you are on Maya or Josy solo route... WHEN we come to that is beyond me... I don't think the next episode would feature it... personally I would put it somewhere the ending of S3
Think you it was really bugging me i'm on a pure duo playthrough slept in bed pushed together went home with josy movie night with maya. -which begs the question why can you not choose other aka quinn if she can fall for the chick you as well as long as you a Go to her restraunt B do her hang out. she treats you like shes twiterpated even if you aren't a dick. you dont even have to use sara you can just pay for her and sleep with maya at party and it for some reason treats it as if you slept with sara. Maybe because her restraunt has a no refund policy haha or sara lied and said yea we did it.-case and point payed for sarah went home to maya but during the recape it still showed me bang sarah even though we didn't might be a programming oversite.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Absolutely. In addition in episode 8, there is nothing going on between the MC and one of the two girls.

In the other episodes, after choosing to remain friends, you could still spend time with one of the two, have interactions (for example in episode 7 you kiss Maya on the cheek in a more than friendly way).

In episode 8, absolutely nothing like this happens between the MC and either of the two.

In the breakfast scene where the MC is supposed to choose a girl, I didn't even have to choose, I had 0 options, 0 girls. (Not even a HOT or a Pink Rose the MC fucked.)

Either DPC forgot to put a reference to a solo route with Maya or Josy in the breakfast scene, or it is not an error and therefore it seems to indicate that there is no planned solo route with Maya or Josy.
I'd like to think that it's more a case of not being officially implemented yet, instead of no planned solo route.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah, that was amongst the hardest choices in the game thus far. On the one hand, Sage deserves to know what Chad did to her - it's hard to say it's not her secret when Chad (as far as we know) deliberately involved her the way he did. But on the other hand, Chad is clearly terrified of the secret getting out and being blindsided by it (rather than revealing it on his own terms) could be disastrous; plus it's not like we know the details of how their relationship started. But on the third hand, Chad being that far in the closet also means it's almost impossible he's ever going to tell Sage himself, which is what I would really like to happen; sadly, the MC is in no position to push Chad in that direction, so maybe telling Sage is the next best thing? On the fourth hand, however, even if Sage takes the news well it's by no means certain learning she was a beard will give her better closure than simply accepting Chad has moved on.

In the end, I generally looked for tie breaks based on a given playthrough. If I felt like I needed to be open and honest with Sage, or that I owed her one for helping Maya/Josy, I usually told her. If I didn't have that extra connection to Sage, I said nothing and hoped for the best.

I am very curious to see what comes of this. Hopefully it will be nuanced enough to have consequences both ways and not just be a 'gotcha' twist 2 episodes down the line.

Oh, and #FUCKYOUDAWE
I will say it again as I have said it before, its better in the long run to tell Sage and let her move on. Its literally in the code which gives you +Sage points if you do. You can keep it a secret from everyone else but you must tell her as she is directly involved and the entire situation is impacting her negatively.

Let me just say this. A relationship should be built on respect and honesty. If you are in a relationship with someone, how would you feel if you found out that they had withheld information that directly impacted your life, and even worse you found out that the reason that they withheld the information from you was because they felt it was for 'Your own good'. Also you mentioned that you had concerns about Chad. But who has more right to your loyalty than the person that you share a relationship with? Would you really put some random Dude on the same level as your girlfriend?

My MC told Sage about the info that fell into his lap because she had the right to know. While common courtesy might make me keep a secret from the rest of the world my MC feels like his girlfriend has more of a right to his loyalty. Finally, my MC would never worry about what Sage would do with that info, because he trust her and knows that she will do the right thing.
Exactly this. (y)

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys!
I am looking for a Fan Walkthrough, but not the one linked in page 1.
It kinda looks like an official guide to everything in the game (vault codes, rewards, mansion mini-game, etc.).

I had the version that was covering the first 7 episodes, but I mistakenly deleted it and now I can't find it anymore (the research feature here really isn't great). Does anyone know what I'm talking about and could link it to me?

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I'm trying to make a serious debate here, about the lack of artistic freedom those adult games developers have to face when conceiving an entertaining story. I find this somehow a problem if even the hypothesis of a credible male antagonist (albeit unsuccessful) gets the public into total meltdown. DPC is trying to set a complex scenario but he has to deal with this limitation and a few people have noticed that. It's a normal discussion about this game and VNs, there is no need to heat up.
But you see, he's proving your point however he can ;)

Yeah, there's a fine line between walking on your LI while she's getting gangbanged and a mere thought of that some character, at some point might challenge the MC regarding his chosen LI... or is there? I wouldn't be so sure :KEK:

I would refer to the ep7 free roam one more time (and a great example of an affinity related choice): apart from other stuff MC chooses "does he care about side girls?", does he feel threatened in that kind of regard at all?
I would never compete for a girls attention or love. If a girl expected me and another guy to compete for her interest, the other guy can fucking have her, he'll be jumping through hoops for the rest of the relationship.

Do not give a girl that kind of power over you. Nor should a girl give a guy that kind of power.
Man... What are you even talking about. You are competing for girls IRL all the time. As long as you live in society and not in a fucking cave with your girl/wife/etc. Essentially it's a big market and even if it might be a cynical way to look at these things that's just how it works.

Coming back to the subj, there was a cool moment when Heather was like "I don't talk to maggots" then she's like "I'm making an exception", then bam you're a DIK and yet not equal to Tommy's status... and then you de facto are and > look at how things can be with her currently. Get where I'm going with this?

If only the overall progression were smoother than season 2 presented it to us though.

Except it might be true only to some people. Not to all of them. It's nice when both partners are truly see that way but let's back to not even reality but to our fiction. So speaking of Sage, please remind us did she or did she not withhold valuable information from the MC? :HideThePain:

I hope we'll get the chance to confront her on that (wouldn't hold my breath tho).

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I played through now with all LI-s. Imo the sex scenes are outstanding in this update. Especially Bella and the Sage/Quinn threesome. DPC really takes the whole relationship into account when he is designing the scenes, they are as close to reality as it gets for a VN.
About the story twists, i don't see the Sage relationship as a problem, or i don't have any concerns about the logic behind these things, this a game, and should be taken that way, certain things might be illogical IRL but this is not reality, this is a story.

What i feel a bit is that the DIK/Chick thing kinda lost its purpose since a few updates. It doesn't really matter at all, there are very few options that require the MC having a certain affinity. Even in the massive Chick playthrough you end up in the Pink Rose and Sandy makes you an offer. You can fuck your brains out being with Josy/Maya, all that matters is that at one moment of the game you had at least neutral affinity. Also Bella only cares about Cathy, if you dodged that trap, you can basically do anal with half of the campus, she doesn't care. Jill is the only LI that requires to be Chick until quite late in the game, but if you are not after her, you can do basically anything.

Also i miss the fighting and in general the excitement. MC has turned into a superstar and we don't see any threats to that. There were some hints at the drug business going wrong, or Tybalt being a threat, alphas trying to retaliate, now we see nothing of these, it's all happy and pink. Also the game just keeps on adding side-characters and stories that are not interesting at all (Jill's friends, Luis, Lynette story so far, etc.). And as i wrote in my previous summary, there was nothing new introduced in this update, no new mini-games, or pack quest, or sophisticated free roam, etc.
Did you play the game? Because I am pretty sure there was a pack quest at the Dorm Party.
I agree with you about the superstar thing, but knowing DPC, I am pretty sure he is gonna fuck us all when we less expect. I mean, if we take Acting Lessons as example and what Jill says in the beginning (Prologue) of being a dick, he will certainly add some twists, and what may seem a perfect superstar life, will turn in a fucking hell.
Remember that at this point, you have no way back to change your affinity unless you are using mods or Devs console, do you think that is without a purpose?
I can only hope that he won't be as sadistic as he was in his last game. Because that shit made me cry for a whole day while playing it :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gunizz

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Maybe Quinn is the key to the secret harem route where all the LI realize they are BI.

Reactions: Roroorigina
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes