felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I cannot endorse your platform!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i agree with you that it was an important moment, in the end it was the first moment of intimacy between the 3, free, and not related to the scavenger hunt. and for this reason it should have been sealed by a better scene.

instead it's sloppy, the fact that it could potentially be even worse (with Maya's ridiculous retreat) doesn't make it any better. even the sex scene with Josy at the beginning of the chapter is technically a quickie, but it has a whole other playfulness. this feels like a forced step that has been solved with minimal effort (maybe just to compensate for the lack of celebration in MC's room, a sweetener after a deception)

probably DPC as well as with redheads has a problem also with birthdays since 2 of his worst renders are related to this eventuality
screenshot0008.png screenshot0031.png
(these two scenes seem to be taken from an "amateur" game of some years ago)

the threesome with Quinn and Riona for me too was disappointing overall, I was expecting something much wilder, but it was a real threesome, this second one of Maya and Josy just wasn't.

the great test made in the sixth chapter by "order" of Quinn came much better, there was much more tenderness and passion (a wonderful starter)

of course it could be a good sex scene even without being a real threesome, but it is not
for me it's hands down the worst sex scene in the game (i still miss Jill and Jade in this chapter, i hope they do better and i doubt it won't be)

different flower. It isn’t the plant he gives you this episode it’s the one from the last episode in the courtyard. Door to the left of the staircase down to Tommy’s room. There’s an empty pot in there.
o_O o_O o_O
thank you very much, I had almost given up

in my opinion it is even better than the official one
maybe the only thing that amnca him is the indication to find the money

for the rest compact and clear

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Compressed version is often referred (from what I know) for having problem with crashing, especially in the minigames. So even if you can play it you never know, when the game will say "F**k you" ;)
Welp 8.1 have not crashed in neither of my playthroughs... currently at the 8th :ROFLMAO:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I guess you didn't understand what I meant.

DrPinkCake just made a miracle happen in BaDIK: even though MC isn't the only male character who's fucking chicks, no one here in F95 ever claimed there's ntr in BaDIK.

Why? because no male character is a real antagonist: no male character is hitting on any MC's love interest. Sage's ex boyfriend is... gay, forchrissake. Bella's husband is dead/absent. Maya's a lesbian who discovered Magic Male Rod. And so on.
You basically want NTR to be present in the game but you don't think about the possibility that maybe this is the dev choice, even though NTR would be present, it would definitely be avoidable because not everyone likes it.
Again that's something of personal preference, not every game is suited to have NTR in it.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Man what a waste of development time that app! Triple tile is so boring to play it hurts. I just started cheating money because I really cannot waste time on those mini-games.
IDK, I started a new game to check yesterday before I posted. In the store with Josy. Her teeth are nice and white. I am sure there are some not so good. But this update it's super noticeable and distracting. In a lot of renders, it looks like a chrome grille.

It really is a lighting issue. Not a reflection issue. I can see that he is trying to use more natural light from the scene as his lighting source. He really should have painted their faces. I'm only at the pool with Sage. A lot of the renders are dark(MC's room EG). I prefer the earlier renders TBH.

As for time being an issue. It was 7 months between updates. So it's hard to use that as a reason. I would rather it take 8 or 9 months if it means getting them done correctly. Besides, he's making enough monthly to make this unacceptable IMHO. I could have done without the sliding animation.

Plus, so far the writing has been below standard this update. They need windows. I get it. How much content needs to be dedicated to that? I'm not a supporter currently. So I'm not complaining too much. But if I had supported the full 7 months between updates. I would be kind of pissed off. Let's just hope that episode 9 returns to DPC's incredibly high bar. That was present in 1-7.
Yes I've seen those issues in ep 8. If you noticed, there are also problems with some textures in Ep 8. I remember a sofa with really visible rendering errors that form a sort of big patch in the middle of surface. The bras of the girls most of the times have an unrealistic deviation when they reach the shoulders. Maya skin texture is very very bad but maybe it's the same one since ep 1 (it has always been bad, probably the only way to fix that would be post production in Photoshop, but that's an extra passage that DPC never did, for lack of time I guess).
The dialogues are lacking or missing in the sex scenes. Honestly I expected better in the Bella scene. The rooster replies are fewer than ep 7 (I've opened the files a few minutes ago). He dedicated a lot of efforts to animations but I really prefer better dialogues and eroticism in the scenes than short animations that do not add that much value, I use my brain to animate :). That development time could be better used in my opinion and for my tastes. But at DPC defence, it seems many people nowadays do pretend a lot of animations in a game, so he has to provide them if he wants big money.

Reactions: Q Who

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
I just completed a Maya/Josy playthrough and in the end it said i had chosen them, but also that i had chosen no one of the ones i dated. Is that supposed to be like that or did i encounter some bug?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I honestly dont know how to feel about Zoey's episode.
I mean, we just decided our prime love interest or "others".
Why would we care for Zoey now and an episode just for her, kinda odd to me, but imma trust Dr Pinkcake, he never disappoints.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
If it's just a Zoey intro like at the start of every episode, it shouldn't take long to make. EP8 Bella flashback was very short, but it would be tactically good to release it somewhere mid way to the EP9 release, to ease the wait as releasing it next month wouldn't help with the withdrawal :ROFLMAO:
It should probably just be a story about what Zoey did since she left, she obviously can't meet p with MC straight away as he's a bit busy at the moment, with saying fuck on repeat :ROFLMAO:
Yeah i thought about that too, the next chapter will most probably be a flashback about Zoey's life while she was away, what she did while she was gone, why she came back etc. so i don't think it will be very short, but it will be shorter than usual chapters since it's interlude and not a proper chapter.
I don't know why but she kind of reminds me of Chloe from Life is Strange, with the blue hair and tattoos and i assume her personality will be similar too? i don't know, we will see.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That development time could be better used in my opinion and for my tastes.
Well if you want to start about wasted Dev time we could also talk about the myriad of renders, text and animations spent on telling Lynettes/Neils story. I sure do hope that it comes into play real soon because so far it contributed nothing interesting to the story that unfolds in the present time zone.
Yea sure maybe MCs mom was friends with Jills mom, I get it, but that plot point could have been told with that single photograph alone.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I honestly dont know how to feel about Zoey's episode.
I mean, we just decided our prime love interest or "others".
Why would we care for Zoey now and an episode just for her, kinda odd to me, but imma trust Dr Pinkcake, he never disappoints.
I mean did you really expect that in the next season we will not see new girls? we surely will see more characters added.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Welp 8.1 have not crashed in neither of my playthroughs... currently at the 8th :ROFLMAO:
Well, maybe they were able to make the compressed version playable :) I remembre last time trying to play the compressed version forEpisode 6. (even after I played already the episode, more for the curiosity, if it works), and starting a new game on thatcompressed version was a horror... during the 1st episode the gaem crashed for me like 3 times - and I didn't pick to play the minigames.
If what you're saying is true and the compressed version can be played without any problems, I'll let Bella make me eat my words :love:

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I mean did you really expect that in the next season we will not see new girls? we surely will see more characters added.
Nope thats not the point, i thought i was clear with what i said.
The whole episode made just for Zoey it seems, thats kinda new and odd, i wonder how that will go.
Imagine making an episode for her that is hours long just after we decided our LI, what a timing.
But whatever, i guess it will serve some purpose, i at least hope.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well, maybe they were able to make the compressed version playable :) I remembre last time trying to play the compressed version forEpisode 6. (even after I played already the episode, more for the curiosity, if it works), and starting a new game on thatcompressed version was a horror... during the 1st episode the gaem crashed for me like 3 times - and I didn't pick to play the minigames.
If what you're saying is true and the compressed version can be played without any problems, I'll let Bella make me eat my words :love:
Go ahead ! ;) No crashes... if you crash the game then you probably use mods of some sorts... no need for them ! :KEK:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Nope thats not the point, i thought i was clear with what i said.
The whole episode made just for Zoey it seems, thats kinda new and odd, i wonder how that will go.
Imagine making an episode for her that is hours long just after we decided our LI, what a timing.
But whatever, i guess it will serve some purpose, i at least hope.
It's not a proper episode, it's an interlude, it said even at the end.

Don.Crepe

Aug 26, 2021
This may be a shock but one of them is compressed
Holy, we have a Sherlock here.... If you don't tell me I would think it's the same thing....
I would like to know if there is a difference in performance, but it has already been explained above. Thank you anyway.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I hope the "others" path gives us some Elena content, I've been wanting to get in that ass for like 3 or 4 episodes already.

With John Boy's consent, of course.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ostap Bender
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes