felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm right there with you dude.
When it came down to telling Sage about Chad being gay, I genuinely questioned myself like "Ok wait...it ain't my story to tell and it would be completely wrong of me to out this dude like that even if he punched me in the face..."
Even though they're all made up characters, something inside me pulls me to not want to hurt any of their feelings. Except Caleb. Already beat him up once and he wants to swell up on me at the gym when all his friends are there.
OH! and Dawe. Dawe's a cunt. #FUCKYOUDAWE
at the end of the last chapter, I was convinced that it wasn't right to tell Sage, because if we were in a relationship with her, it would have been basically a selfish gesture for our own benefit, and if not, as Josy recommends, it would have been just a way to get into trouble.

but then I have to say that Chad's reaction to the fact that he keeps on proving to be an absolute coward both towards his true love and his cover one, convinced me to tell Sage the truth at almost every run.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
but then I have to say that Chad's reaction to the fact that he keeps on proving to be an absolute coward both towards his true love and his cover one, convinced me to tell Sage the truth at almost every run.
there needs to be a Low T Chad meme like those comparison memes with the MC like High T MC and Low T Chad cause honestly for being big and buffy he kinda comes off as a pussy after all that.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I can't wait to learn more about this interlude, because at the moment it worries me.

First of all, even though it's a mini episode, it's still less time spent on episode 9, and I'm starting to find the time long between episodes.

Second, if DPC does a special episode on Zoey, it's because she's an important character, and therefore an LI. After the choice of episode 8, it's a little weird going back on this subject.

If she's not an LI, it means that the character will have importance on other stories than the MC's sex and heart stories; and there it becomes downright creepy because it means that there is a part of truth in the craziest theories of dalli_x. :D

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I feel like there is going to be some sort of connection to the MC's moms family and one of the characters the MC has been interacting with. Maybe one of his aunts or uncles (moms sister or brother) will be the parent of one of the MC's LI or friends. Or perhaps the MC grandparents will have ties to the school. Or maybe one of the MC moms best friends will surface in some capacity around the school (a parent, a teacher).
We know that Lynette came from a wealthy family, so maybe the grandparents will have some ties to the school or Jill's family.
I feel like the Dev wouldn't bother including Lynettes diary and the flashbacks, if her family or something about her wasn't going to surface at some point.
Otherwise it is just a lot of work for the Dev to fill in the MC dead mom's backstory - if something about her past or family doesn't have some sort of impact on the MC present day life.

On an unrelated note - Nora is smokin hot!! She has easily climbed to top 3 hottest women in the VN.
There are so many hot women on this VN, it is kinda hard to pick my top 5. But here is what I think:
1. Josie
2. Jill
3. Nora
4. Bella
5. Maya (but Maya looks super hot in some renders and not so great in others; her dorm party renders were her best IMO)

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
I feel like there is going to be some sort of connection to the MC's moms family and one of the characters the MC has been interacting with. Maybe one of his aunts or uncles (moms sister or brother) will be the parent of one of the MC's LI or friends. Or perhaps the MC grandparents will have ties to the school. Or maybe one of the MC moms best friends will surface in some capacity around the school (a parent, a teacher).
We know that Lynette came from a wealthy family, so maybe the grandparents will have some ties to the school or Jill's family.
I feel like the Dev wouldn't bother including Lynettes diary and the flashbacks, if her family or something about her wasn't going to surface at some point.
Otherwise it is just a lot of work for the Dev to fill in the MC dead mom's backstory - if something about her past or family doesn't have some sort of impact on the MC present day life.

On an unrelated note - Nora is smokin hot!! She has easily climbed to top 3 hottest women in the VN.
There are so many hot women on this VN, it is kinda hard to pick my top 5. But here is what I think:
1. Josie
2. Jill
3. Nora
4. Bella
5. Maya (but Maya looks super hot in some renders and not so great in others; her dorm party renders were her best IMO)
I think the games pretty unique and with better GPU tech it'll only get better

Cornetuelo

Nov 10, 2021
These guys when their modded saves get corrupted when transferring to season 3:
View attachment 1520106
Six or eight months from now? Don't worry. I will probably not going even to check my old saves. Next spring, summer, or when the update comes, probably I will have forgotten half of the game, so I´m going to play again all of it, Sage/Quinn and Isabella/Jill's path (I hope if DrPinkCake is going to kill characters, will be Maya and Josy, and as fast as possible, please), as I have done this update.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Second, if DPC does a special episode on Zoey, it's because she's an important character, and therefore an LI. After the choice of episode 8, it's a little weird going back on this subject.
If it's like some people say and DPC planned this game to go to like 15+ episodes it's weird to have the players make this choice so early in general.

Either there's 5 years of "the wonderful love life of MC + LI" in store OR something major is about to happen to your main LI and you have to start over.

29xp-meme-mediumSquareAt3X-v5.jpg

Reactions: Cornetuelo

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Either there's 5 years of "the wonderful love life of MC + LI" in store OR something major is about to happen to your main LI and you have to start over
Maybe will be possible screw thing up with your choosen one or simply break up with her at some point and come back pursue another LI

Reactions: DirtyMario

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I've read so many critics about the choice MC has to make at the near end of the episode but...I have to tell you: I'm happy about it for many reasons. The first one is probably the least important and is the pratical side of the matter: there have been so many variables to take into account so far that I have run out of space for saves!

The second reason is because I asked myself a simple question: otherwise would the game not have run the risk of becoming a bit repetitive? I mean, we spent the beauty of eight episodes, EIGHT episodes, two seasons, endless hours of gameplay filling every hole in front of us and honestly what more could have happened? Another lewd with Sarah and Melanie? Maybe another threesome with Riona (<3) and Camila? Fucking with one of the girls again and again in another dorm party or at the Halloween one? I think that the story needed something new and now we have a lot, a lot of new possibilities to explore, starting with the feelings going on, up to discover how the two will be able to carry on a serious relationship in a campus that from the first day has shown itself as an authentic world full of temptations on several levels. I'm really, really curious about what's next!

And the third reason is because of how the story comes to this. We have a guy who potentially fucked: his crush (who's his "dad"'s sister), her girlfriend (and his "brother"'s twin); the president of the only one sorority, her successor, her mother in law; almost every single girl of the only one sorority; one of his teacher; the only woman we know about of the Preps, her "best friend". Plus a non-quantifiable number of girls including strippers and others. And you know what? For an incredible and not at all predictable (yes, I'm ironic) implication of the plot, the five of these that correspond to the main girls in the game have become friends with each other or, in any case, have established a certain type of relationship. The MC, the way it was presented to all of us with his history and his education, had to get to the point where he asked himself (and this is not the first time this has happened): what the hell am I doing?

And the answer, as I see it, could only be this after months of fucking around, regardless of the feelings of anybody. It couldn't go on, not after the scene we saw after the recital. In addition, the developer has given us the possibility of not actually making a choice, focusing on "others" and thus deciding to put all the cards back in the deck and find out what a future without constraints has in store for us. In short, for me "the coiche" came absolutely at the right time and for the right reasons, both in terms of plot, narrative needs, and content.

PLUS

I have two questions that have been pestering me for some time.
Number one, and here I apologize in advance because I am not a native speaker of English: what "LI" or "AI" stands for?
I know that "LI" is the way you indicate the main girls, but what's the actual meaning of it?

Ando second question: what da hell is the thing that appears on Quinn's desk at the end of EP 7???
I just can't figure it out!

what.PNG

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
there may be a brief update in a few months, an interlude, but for the new chapter it will be at least late summer
The more I think about this interlude, the more suspicious it sounds.

Everyone has been predicting that DPC will only be able to deliver one update in calendar year 2022, given the current pattern of his updates. I don't think that he could deliver two shorter updates (ep9 pt 1 & 2) without upsetting the Patron's, and just one update is sure to cause controversy as well seeing that an increasing number of voices have been raised in protest of the long development time.

So what if he delivers an Interlude, that doesn't really impact the main story or only impacts it marginally. Then he delivers a full update in the fall of 2022. He can point to two updates in 2022 although in fact he's only making one.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
If it's like some people say and DPC planned this game to go to like 15+ episodes it's weird to have the players make this choice so early in general.

Either there's 5 years of "the wonderful love life of MC + LI" in store OR something major is about to happen to your main LI and you have to start over.

View attachment 1520182
Or maybe DPC wants to write a story with relationships having a more serious tone and importance in the MC's life (in this relatively light-hearted setting) and for that he can't have him fucking around, if you want that just choose the "Others" path.

I understand when lazy players complain that they wanted the LI choice to be later in the game because they want to fuck every girl without having to play on multiple saves, but I truly don't understand why some people think there's no way the story will be good if the MC has a serious and monogamous relationship for the rest of the game.

Also, the game has so much set up for future drama already, that I don't see how the next 8 episodes could be "the wonderful love life of MC + LI".

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes