Sep 8, 2021
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this. At the beginning of AL, when the MC tried to call Megan the first time and it was a wrong number, the woman who answered was named Lynette.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meushi

Cornetuelo

Nov 10, 2021
A question, if someone is so nice to answer me. What happens with the house in the photo of the MC´s mom imitating a monkey and Jill´s polaroid? I remember that was the place Jill and the MC went after MC´s birthday, but I don´t have a save of that scene and don´t remember why they were there and made that photo in front of that house.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Okay sorry i only have one path and that bella i was just making you aware there is no jill takes it well path just she takes it better then absolute break down in tears.
yeah, there is only one difference... if you date Jill too she looks heartbroken, if youre not dating Jill she is looking just very angry.

So either way, she is hurt. And she is ignoring Bella when she knocks at her door everytime... just her impressions change, either Heartbroken or just shocked and angry towards Bella.
Thanks, I've already seen the difference: just the expression in Jill's face. I thought that Jill was hurt because I was dating her, that was my confusion, but in the first path that I played I didn't date her at least not in the picnic event. So far there's no important difference but I think in the future there will be.

So, I finished v8 with these paths: Jill, Bella (dating Jill), Bella (without dating Jill), Josy and Maya, Sage (DIK), Sage (Chik) and Others. Any other one or are they all the paths?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
For some reason, I'm having a lot of troubles to download this version, Mega is annoyingly slow.
Use the Torrent.
Hi guys, is there any difference between normal and compressed game?
Yes, one of quality. The quality of all the images will be reduced due to compression.
It seems like it would be impossible to hide the GUI when looking at the special renders.
I've been told to use the middle mouse button while viewing them. I haven't tested it, but others seemed satisfied.
Okay guys, what am I missing here with these last two locked scene?
They're Madame Rose, you truly aren't missing a thing. Don't do it to yourself.
is there another update soon?
Yes. Soon(tm) as defined by Valve Software.
I have two questions that have been pestering me for some time.
Number one, and here I apologize in advance because I am not a native speaker of English: what "LI" or "AI" stands for?
I know that "LI" is the way you indicate the main girls, but what's the actual meaning of it?

Ando second question: what da hell is the thing that appears on Quinn's desk at the end of EP 7???
I just can't figure it out!
1: LI. Love Interest.
2: It looks like one of the envelope openers I used to have.

Reactions: Meushi

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Li = Love interest! AI = Ariticial inteligentce? not sure about this last one!

that on Quinn´s desk is whats called a 8 ball normally a mix of coccaine with heroine or some other drug or sometimes just pure coccaine (pure right... its always mixed with something...) but its the usual amount for 1 week use for an average user since its roughly 8 grams

or coccaine and heroin is a speedball? been a while...

Also she got payed for it by Rich but he did not wanted it afterwards so she kept it! Chekhov gun moment i believe ! still prefer Tchaikovsky!
ugh you know awfully much about this kind of drugs... no offense. I admit i never even tried a normal cigarette in my life, and never will do so... but... yeah, thats very specific knowledge there... and i watched "The Wire" more than i can count :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The more I think about this interlude, the more suspicious it sounds.

Everyone has been predicting that DPC will only be able to deliver one update in calendar year 2022, given the current pattern of his updates. I don't think that he could deliver two shorter updates (ep9 pt 1 & 2) without upsetting the Patron's, and just one update is sure to cause controversy as well seeing that an increasing number of voices have been raised in protest of the long development time.

So what if he delivers an Interlude, that doesn't really impact the main story or only impacts it marginally. Then he delivers a full update in the fall of 2022. He can point to two updates in 2022 although in fact he's only making one.
for now I imagine that this interlude is the flashback of the ninth chapter, in which we will know what Zoey has done in recent months, at least to create a bit of connection with a character of which otherwise we would care very little, instead with a sad story we will soften towards her.

my idea is that for the ninth chapter will take a long time, with the final choice is as if DPC had to pull out 5-6 games (that's why I think he decided to break the game into two parts) and for this could break the wait with the interlude

we will arrive very soon (a few years eh ...) to another 20 GB of BADIK second part

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
How the fuck is about ~4000 pages of this thread nothing but Aunty Jill, evil twin Josephine and Sage being the MC's sister/gunman on the grassy knoll but I’m the only fucker talking about Bianca being related to Miranda (Lynette's friend from the diary flashback).

They’re the same model with a different haircut and wear the same necklace (prominently). But no, let's have more pages debating whether the root structure on Jamie's new plant is proof the MC's mother is secretly Derek in a wig and he's going to inherit the Royce fortune after he marries Jill's horse.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dinosx12

Jul 30, 2018
Use the Torrent.
Yes, one of quality. The quality of all the images will be reduced due to compression.
I've been told to use the middle mouse button while viewing them. I haven't tested it, but others seemed satisfied.
They're Madame Rose, you truly aren't missing a thing. Don't do it to yourself.
Yes. Soon(tm) as defined by Valve Software.
1: LI. Love Interest.
2: It looks like one of the envelope openers I used to have.
Can't find the torrent link

Sep 29, 2021
They’re the same model with a different haircut and wear the same necklace (prominently). But no, let's have more pages debating whether the root structure on Jamie's new plant is proof the MC's mother is secretly Derek in a wig and he's going to inherit the Royce fortune after he marries Jill's horse.
He will BTW.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
How the fuck is about ~4000 pages of this thread nothing but Aunty Jill, evil twin Josephine and Sage being the MC's sister/gunman on the grassy knoll but I’m the only fucker talking about Bianca being related to Miranda (Lynette's friend from the diary flashback).

Do you really think Derek could be MC's mom?
Perhaps that has something to do with what's in the bottle. :unsure:

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
What, the last name thing? That's just DPC's heavy handed plot manipulation. Likewise MC never telling Sage about Quinn's 'restaurant'. If the player ever had the choice to reveal these things it might be germane to this conversation, otherwise it's just bad writing from the dev.
What... What kind of argument is this? I could say then that your reasoning behind the choice whether to tell Sage about Chad or not is almost competely detached from the game's context and therefore irrelevant (but I won't since I support the idea of everyone plays how they want).

That's all "writing from the dev" we're talking about. Sage, the MC and their relationship which might be affected by whichever in-game event and other stuff. The final twist included. Sure, when MC is about to say that he don't know about the withholding yet but he could have additional to what he provides reasoning in mind or simply don't subscribe to the idea in the first place (was it ep2?).
But at DPC defence, it seems many people nowadays do pretend a lot of animations in a game, so he has to provide them if he wants big money.
Yep, change of priorities. I might agree with Q Who that despite some previous cases there's an actual decline in render's quality after all. Well, it was to be hoped that patrons will provide the right feedback.
Chekhov gun moment i believe !
She'll probably offer that to the MC at some point. Yet another "nice" use for the heritage money :WeSmart:

Reactions: Q Who

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

if models proved anything Tommy and the MC are also the same model!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

OK

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I just completed a Maya/Josy playthrough and in the end it said i had chosen them, but also that i had chosen no one of the ones i dated. Is that supposed to be like that or did i encounter some bug?
Yes, it seems like you have to choose a single route during a breakfast conversation - the choices MC made, Dik or Chick, doesn't matter anymore - only listens to a girls opinion who happens to magically change his mind instantly.
The question about your MC is a relationship guy or not, doesn't matter anymore.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

i think you are right, and Jill's talk of destiny plus the famous picture of Lynette and her friends, leaves little room for doubt. there is going to be a big dynastic/inheritance drama.

I hope with all my heart that the next cycle for Jill will be well done, if from the first 8 chapters I delete everything about Tybalt's blackmail I think I would find Jill's story very enjoyable... but that blackmail is worse than pineapple on pizza

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

At this point I'm seriously not sure why that would interest me.
Turns out the whole damn school and the surrounding countryside is somehow related and we've been wincesting since the beginning. So what?
I'm just here to fuck bitches and get money!

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
for now I imagine that this interlude is the flashback of the ninth chapter, in which we will know what Zoey has done in recent months, at least to create a bit of connection with a character of which otherwise we would care very little, instead with a sad story we will soften towards her.
yeah thats gonna be it... and i say it now and will say it when this interlude will be out... nothing will change the fact that i just dont care about Zoey. There are just to much other characters and girls in this game that grown to my heart over the last 8 episodes, there is just no way that anything can happen that zoey can replace any of the other girls, not even one of the sidegirls...

Just like she left the mc only "to surf a little" is making it hard for me to imagine that i could care for her in any way, no matter what...

argh the whole Zoey thing just makes me mad, there cant come anything good out of this... would be a giant-big suprise if its otherwise.

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021

don't sweat it bud, the actual smart theories get buried under nonsense flights of fancy, like clearly this beautiful blemish looks like sage. so much so that madame is certainly sage's birth mother who only strips at the pink rose in order to stay close to her daughter and keep an eye on her. can't wait for the madame vs jade fistfight scene.
sf.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes